oo2 ; Guardian Angel

l o v e s i c k - 처음이었죠
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just can't take this anymore, God." Eunji weeped as she looked down from the tall towering building. 

It has been a year since she heard the news of her hopeless life. Each day of the short year losing it's signifigance. It finally rose up to this day that it's about time for her to finally put an end to all of this. Eunji couldn't be strong anymore. She couldn't bear false hope thay was given to her, she knew now that there was nothing the doctors could do at this point.  

At some times she would regret these thoughts of death, but she knew that she still couldn't live anyway if she didn' t think them. 

That's when one night, Eunji has decided that she should end it all.  

She couldn't wait any longer for a miracle to come.  

She couldn't hope any longer for another heart and she knew that she wouldn't survive anyway.  

She thought long and hard that final day. 

Eunji decided to live that day to the fullest and then do what she has planned to end her meaningless life.

"Umma.. Appa.. I love you.. And I'm sorry I couldn't be a strong-hearted daughter for you.. " Eunji whispered into the wind as she stood up high on the edge of the the tall hospital building. 

"God, thank you for my life. I hope you welcome me in your arms.." Eunji cried as she took a deep breath. She didn't bother looking down at the chaotic sight of the loud road of Seoul. 

"Goodbye..world," Eunji slowly closed her eyes, ready for her final fall. 

She felt the breeze of the silent cold wind flow through herself. She raises her arms out to the side, welcoming that calm and assuring wind, as if it were to catch her after her fall. But Eunji knew no one would, she knew she would die in an instant as she fell down the tall building.  

A small thought popped up in her head, it was of her parents and her bestfriends, Bomi and Naeun at her funeral. They were all wearing black, crying in each other's arms. 

Eunji pushed away that thought. 

She was ready to die. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter