oo3 ; Miracle

l o v e s i c k - 처음이었죠
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My guardian angel..?" Eunji suddenly woke up. 

"Omo, when did I get here?" Eunji looked around in surprise. Somehow she is back in her hospital bed.  

"Where did he go..? My guardian angel.." Eunji sulked. 

It can't be a dream, could it? Eunji frowned in disapointment. But it felt so..real. 

"Eunji-ah! You're finally awake!" her mother greeted her with a warm hug. 

"You've been asleep for such a long time! It's almost past noon! You haven't been in that room playing piano, have you?" she gave her a knowing look. 

Eunji warmly smiles, "Anni, umma! I just had a long dream!" 

"Omo, Eunji-ah! What could you possibly dream about?" her mother her hair. 

Before Eunji can tell her about her handsome guardian angel, the doctor and her father came rushing in. Her father was smiling ear to ear. Eunji hadn't seen him smile like that in ages! Well that was the time before they had found out about her cancer that she had seen her father smile with so much happiness. 

"We have wonderful news to tell you Eunji!" Dr. Nam grinned, though it somehow didn't reach his eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter