Kiss Me

It's Only a Fake Marriage... Right?

 

When both of them entered the apartement, the sight of a really neat apartement greeted them, which only meant--

 

"Oh you're finally here", Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen while he did some shuffling in the cupboards.

 

"Soo", Baekhyun shouted excitingly, his anger completely replaced by his excitement and ran into the others arms.

 

"Weren't you mad just a second ago?", Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

 

If Kyungsoo was there it also meant--

 

"Hey dude", Jongin came from Chanyeol's bedroom, his hair all messy.

 

"Do I want to know what you were doing in there?"

 

"Me and Kyungsoo just--"

 

"SHUSH don't say another word or I'll chop of that little friend of yours down there", Chanyeol knew exactly what those two were doing before he came in. He always wondered how Kyungsoo managed to clean his apartement (which he did completely on his own will) and make out or god knows what with his bestfriend Jongin at the same time.

 

Actually Kyungsoo and Baekhyun suited each other as best friends far better because well, both of them were kinda girly and totally would play the woman role in any relationship.

 

They kinda acted like mother and daughter. With Kyungsoo doing all the cooking and stuff, giving Baekhyun advice while he well, caused a lot of trouble and acted like a sassy -- he didn't only act like one, he literally was the definition of sassy. But all of them knew it was just a shell, actually Baekhyun was really caring and sweet after all.

 

"Park Chanyeol!", Baekhyun and Kyungsoo yelled in unison.

 

Actually

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

 

"What is it this time?"

 

Whenever something would go wrong it was always Chanyeol to blame. He was probably the most clumsy person on earth. It wasn't his fault he had such long limbs that destroyed everything when he just wanted to take a walk.

 

"You have nothing in here?? How are you even welcoming your parents in here without any food?!"

 

"What am I gonna do about your parents? how are we gonna tell them?!"

 

"Chanyeol! Go get some stuff from the super market!"

 

"Chanyeol! Come here we need to arrange the plan about your parents!"

 

"Dear god you don't even have toilet paper in here? What are you?"

 

"I'm going crazy! your parents won't ever believe us. This is the stupidest plan alive I swear"

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo nagged at the same time about anything that came into their mind.

 

 

What did I get myself into

 

 

"PARK CHANYEOL!", both of them screamed again, because they got no answer.

 

Now Chanyeol really wanted to hang himself. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

 

"Good luck dude, I'm going home", Jongin patted his shoulder and was about to go out the door.

 

Jongin was pretty much like Chanyeol. Dumb and tall and yeah dumb. Just how Kyungsoo would always say. The difference was Kyungsoo still loved him and they'd have great make up afterwards. It wasn't fair for Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun would always act like his sassy little boyfriend, just that he actually wasn't his boyfriend and didn't get to do all those sweet things a boyfriend got to do. He only got to do the cons of a boyfriend and that wasn't fair at all. Not that he wanted to be his boyfriend, nope not at all.

 

"Kim Jongin, I swear to god if you take one step out that door you can say goodbye to Kyungsoo senior", Kyungsoo's eyes literally pierced through Jongin's head and he could feel the pain on the back of his head.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the other hand were slightly confused but didn't questioned it any further.

 

"You're going to the supermarket. With Chanyeol. NOW!"

 

Kyungsoo may have looked really innocent and "squishy" but really he was the devil himself.

 

Not a second passed, when dumb and dumber aka Chanyeol and Jongin went-- ran out the door and walked to the supermarket.

 

"How do you even survive with Kyungsoo, I don't understand", Chanyeol asked out of breath, after running far faaar away from his apartment.

 

"Ooh he's great in bed Chanyeol, he's really great in--"

 

"Jongin no. Please no talk about Kyungsoo"

 

He laughed, patting Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"I'm just kidding Yeol. It's the same with you and Baek you see? He's the same but you two still really love each other"

 

"Yeah but not in that way"

 

"C'mon Yeol. I know you love him. You don't need to hide it in front of me. I think you two pretending to be a couple will help Baek to realize how much he actually loves you"

 

"What? I-- I do not lo- lo- lovahdjsue Baek"

 

"You're stupid"

 

"So are you"

 

"You still love me though"

 

"Ew you? Gross"

 

"Aw little yeolyeol didn't you know lying is bad for your health? That's why your ears are this big"

 

"Shut up"

 

"I love you too"

 

The teasing went on and the topic was about way other things now, however Jongins words didn't leave his mind. Chanyeol knew he felt something for Baekhyun. But not... that.

 

He couldn't love him, because in his mind Baekhyun would never feel anything like that for Chanyeol. His pride was too big for that and he knew it.

 

If he ever was to fall in love with him, It'd only break his heart. That's what Chanyeol told himself over and over again, not realizing he already fell in love with him a very long time ago.

 

¤¤¤

 

"Baek, stop worrying so much. It's just a fake marriage. You're acting like a real fiance"

 

Baekhyun hold his head, regretting that he agreed to this whole thing.

 

"I-- I just don't know what to wear okay? Jesus where's my eyeliner?!", he rummaged through his bag, looking for that essential little utensil.

 

"Are you sure it's just that? It seems to me that you're worried about something different"

 

Baekhyun finally stopped going through his bag and looked Kyungsoo in the eyes.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Kyungsoo hesitated for a moment. He knew Baekhyun was too stubborn to actually believe that he was scared of Chanyeol's parents and their reaction, because he really loved that giant. He just didn't know it himself yet.

 

A deep sigh escaped his mouth.

 

"Nothing, let's just take care of your pyjamas for now"

 

"Okay"

 

"Wow, they're soft!"

 

"I know right?!"

 

Baekhyun ended up wearing an oversized (which actually didn't look that oversized on Chanyeol) T-shirt of the taller. Chanyeol really had no sense in fashion. He shook his head, making a mental note to go shopping with Chanyeol next time.

 

Not that he already acted like a boyfriend, nope not at all.

 

¤¤¤

 

When Chanyeol and Jongin came back with 2 shopping bags and Kyungsoo did all his nagging about how they only bought sweets and instant ramen and holding a whole lecture about how dumb they actually were, they said their goodbyes and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were left alone in the apartment.

 

"Baek?", Chanyeol called not having seen him ever since he had come back.

 

The smaller came out of his bedroom only wearing that black oversized shirt that belonged to him.

 

Chanyeol stared for a moment. Why did he never realize what a smooth legs the smaller had? It looked like a scene from a movie after the protagonists had done... stuff. He turned red at the thought looking away. Ever since he had talked to Jongin, he felt kinda strange and he didn't really like it.

 

"What?" Baekhyun asked dumbfounded not really sure why Chanyeol was acting so strange.

 

"It's nothing", he cleared his throat.

 

"Your pants are a way to big for me so I ended up like this. Either you'll get me some skinny jeans or I'll make your lazy drive all the way back to my apartment to get my stuff!" And there it was; the moment of Chanyeol feeling all affected and thinking of how perfect Byun Baekhyun was, was ruined.

 

"Why you gotta be so mean", Chanyeol muttered under his breath, before coming back with Baekhyun's old jeans he had once forgotten when he had slept over. Baekhyun wondered why he still had those.

 

"Now where the clothing problem is solved, I guess I'll make some food", the elder said before making his way to the kitchen and shuffling in the shopping bags.

 

"What the hell did you two buy?", he said almost in the same voice as Kyungsoo had done.

 

"What?", Chanyeol played innocent too tired to argue.

 

"Well, whatever", Baekhyun muttered, "I'm gonna cut some vegetables and make some rice"

 

Chanyeol grinned, being happy that he could finally relax, when Baekhyun (of course) stopped him and demanded the taller to move his giant lazy and help.

 

While Baekhyun was cutting vegetables, Chanyeol was rinsing the rice. He was totally distracted though, because the smaller was humming the whole time, which really didn't help the taller to get a grip over himself.

 

It was just that his voice was so so beautiful.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Mmh?", Chanyeol didn't even notice he was spacing out, thinking about stuff-- nope not Baekhyun really.

 

"Just give it to me, I'll do it. Your head is so big but there's nothing in there at all"

 

Just then the doorbell rang and Baekhyun jumped in shock. " ; your parents are here already?!"

 

Chanyeol immediately gripped Baekhyun's hand and interlocked their fingers with each other.

 

"Don't forget, act like you really love me okay?", he brought their faces close to each other and ignored his racing heart. It was only because he was scared of his parents, that was at least what he told himself.

 

Baekhyun gulped, looking into those eyes. It felt strange. Why where those huge ugly eyes so beautiful? Ew what am I thinking.

 

The door opened and a pretty elder woman entered the apartment.

 

"Hi mom!", Chanyeol said a little awkwardly, standing there with Baekhyun's hand interlocked with his own.

 

"Baekhyun? Oh my god it's been so long!", she pulled him into her arms, giving him a tight hug and completely ignoring her own son.

 

"What are you doing here?", Mrs. Park said with a bright smile, being happy to see Baekhyun after such a long time again.

 

"I uhm", he turned a little red on his ears, because it was so much harder to actually say it out loud.

 

"He's the one I told you about mom", Chanyeol helped out.

 

Mrs. Park hesiated for a moment, not really sure what he was talking about. "What do you mean?"

 

"I mean--"

 

"We want to get married, Mrs. Park"

 

There was a dull silence, before she bursted out laughing holding her stomach.

 

"It's okay Baekhyun darling; did Chanyeol tell you to act like his fiance so I won't get him married?", she asked wiping her tears away.

 

Wow she knew her dumb son too well.

 

"N-no! I-- I really want to marry Chanyeol. I love him Mrs. Park", Baekhyun tried to sound convincing.

 

"Yes mom! How can you even think that?!", Chanyeol pulled the smaller closer to his chest.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand found himself blushing because what the hell was Park Chanyeol doing again.

 

It was awkward, but somehow cute at the same time.

 

"Where's dad?", Chanyeol asked in hope she'd get distracted.

 

"He had work. But no Chanyeol, you're not serious are you?", Mrs. Parks voice turned serious and she looked at both of them suspiciously.

 

"Mom! I-- I really am deeply in love with Baekhyun. I'm serious. Ever since we were little, I just didn't realize it earlier, that Baekhyun is the source of happiness in my life...", Chanyeol wasn't even sure if it was a lie anymore. He intended to lie, however somehow it felt like the truth. It sounded so cheesy when he said it aloud though.

 

The elder felt something tug at his heart. He knew it was just a lie made up by Chanyeol, but he remembered those times where they were really close with each other. He couldn't help but feel a little lighthearted at his words.

 

"I don't believe you", she said, still unsure of her son was telling the truth or not.

 

"Wait a moment mom. Stay here okay?", Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun into the kitchen.

 

"I knew she wouldn't fall for this! This was a bad idea Chanyeol!", Baekhyun whispered angrily.

 

"We need to--", he stopped and then suddenly talked louder, "I don't get it either why mom doesn't believe us! Baek, I really love you okay, don't be sad over mom's words"

 

"Chanyeol what the--"

 

"Mom stands in the doorway", he muttered loud enough only for Baekhyun to hear.

 

"Kiss me", Baekhyun whispered.

 

"Wha-"

 

Before Chanyeol could realize it, he felt himself being harshly pulled down and felt something soft moving against his lips. He kind of lost his mind not being able to properly think, but that was okay because his heart overtook his actions and he closed his eyes, pulling Baekhyun even closer.

 

He had to go down a little, for the smaller to reach his lips properly. His hand rested on the other cheeks and caressed his face lightly, because jesus Baekhyun's lips tasted even sweeter than he had remembered.

 

Before Chanyeol knew it, the smaller already pulled away and he stood in the kitchen being left completely breathlessly.

 

"Oh Mrs. Park! I'm sorry we didn't know you were standing there!", Baekhyun turned around and acted a little embarrassed.

 

---

 

A/N: this  was so bad lmao i'm sorryyyyy my writing so bad. i'm really busy with exams lately so this was the only thing i could write at the moment and idk this chappie is so blehh. but yay they kissed. i hope that makes up for it? ehehe. there are prolly a lot of mistakes but i'll correct them tomorrow! Thank you guys so much for the subbies and for commenting it means a lot! i love youuu

 

xo momo ♥

 

tumblr_nerbmv1x0c1rr2ykho1_1280.jpg