Will You Marry Me?

It's Only a Fake Marriage... Right?

 

"Please, Baek, please please please please pleaseeeeee", Baekhyun's best friend and childhood neighbour begged him with those pleading huge round eyes.

 

Chanyeol was such a kid sometimes, Baekhyun wondered if they really had the same age or if his parents had lied to him all his life, accidentally adding 20 more years to his actual age. If you were blind-- and deaf, it actually worked out.

 

Because oh what a deep voice Park Chanyeol had, scaring endless of little children on halloween, who only wanted to get some sweets, when that dumbhead drowsily opened the door with that messy mop of hair and screamed "buh" jokingly to make them laugh, but ended up scaring the out of them. Never again saw Chanyeol children ringing his doorbell on halloween.

 

"Poor little children", Baekhyun had said that night on the verge of tears, holding his stomach because he just couldn't keep his laughter. "It's not funny! I just wanted to make them laugh", Chanyeol pouted, while the elder still tried to calm down.

 

Adding those long limbs which almost reached the sky, okay not almost that was a little exagerrated, they did reach the sky, Chanyeol looked like a full grown 22 year old.

 

The thing was,

 

 he looked like a 22 year old,

 

And he sounded like a 22 year old,

 

but

 

he didn't act like a 22 year old.

 

Basically.

 

Coming back to what actually was this whole thing about, Chanyeol begged Baekhyun to be his fake husband, because he didn't want to marry some stranger who his parents hooked him up with.

 

"Chanyeol. Marriage isn't just something you can do from one to another day!" Baekhyun exclaimed exasperated, obviously annoyed at all the begging the taller had already done.

 

"But it's just a fake marriage! C'mon Baek, just till my parents decide arranged marriages are stupid as heck. Please, I beg you", his eyes looked so desperate. Baekhyun knew he just couldn't say no to that, so he tried to come up with some lame excuse.

 

"But-- how are we gonna end this anyway? And besides they won't believe us, they know too well what we're up to."

 

"No, i have a plan in mind don't worry."

 

This boy was so stubborn, Baekhyun shook his head at him, rolling his eyes.

 

Chanyeol really had the nerve to annoy the out of people.

 

Once he had asked Baekhyun to buy him a  lizard and call him Alfred, because his parents didn't allow him to buy one himself, in which Baekhyun had just shook his head, wondering what the hell was wrong with that giant. "A lizard Chanyeol? You look like one yourself and-- Alfred? Really?"

 

At the end, he ended up buying him one, and no definitely not because the taller was clinging onto his feet for 3 whole days, disturbing Byun Baekhyuns beauty sleep.

 

BECAUSE WHO DARES TO DESTROY BYUN BAEKHYUNS BEAUTY SLEEP?

 

Shhh Park Chanyeol does.

 

Ever since those two were little, they went through very very crazy things together. That he was begging Baekhyun to be his fake wife ahem husband, was no big surprise anymore.

 

"I promise it'll be as if it never happened! So will you", he took the smallers hands into his, "marry me?", this time he even pouted and then Baekhyun just completely lost it. Nope not because he was cute or anything, he just really looked ugly doing that. (At least that's what he thought he was thinking)

 

I can't believe I'm doing this, Baekhyun told himself and took a deep breath, mentally jumping off a cliff.

 

"You're stupid", was all he could say. His pride was too big, to actually give in, at least out loud.

 

Chanyeols eyes immediately lit up and he pulled the smaller into his arms, hugging him tightly. "So this is a yes?", Baekhyun nodded in his embrace, although he just wanted to hit that huge stupid head of his.

 

"Did I already tell you how stupid you are?"

 

"All the time", Chanyeol said with a wide grin plastered on his face.

 

 

 

---

 

A/N: i don't even know if anyone will read this hah, but i'm really tired and it's late (i honestly come up with the most stupid ideas when i'm tired)  so no i really wasn't high when i wrote this or actually i was? LMAO i'm sorry i talk too much ahdasgdf. i never write stuff like that istg most of my writings are angsty or more of a romance or stupid-- no wait they're all stupid including this ha ha /awkward laughing/ but yeahhhhh i hope you enjoyed the first chappie~ 

xo momo ♥

tumblr_nci5dn8RhV1qgnxifo2_250.gif

look at these idiots omg