Unexpected Changes

It's Only a Fake Marriage... Right?

It was the next day when Chanyeol suddenly barged into Baekhyun's apartment at exactly 6.27 am, which meant Byun Baekhyun was still having his beauty sleep and anyone who disturbed that beauty sleep of Byun Baekhyun, well, should run for his life and at least try to save himself.

 

As if that giant hadn't visited him enough in his nightmares dreams just before he awoke to kill Park Chanyeol.

 

"What the , Chanyeol?!", Baekhyun stood in the living room with messy hair angrily glaring at Chanyeol, his hands ready to slap his face. No one was ever supposed to see that messy mop of hair, which looked not so in its place for Baekhyun's taste. (Of course he ignored the fact that Chanyeol did see his bed hair a gazillions of times already, he just needed another reason to slap him harder than usual)

 

Baekhyun missed the panicked look on the taller's face, which was already there before he was ready to make dog food out of him and was suddenly dragged outside the door and into the giants car.

 

"CHANYEOL WHAT-", first he disturbed his sleep which is something you should never do, second Park Chanyeol dared to ignore him like this and did inappropriate skinship to drag him into his car, what also meant there were people who could see that not so styled hair of his and his pink pyjamas with the glitter inscription that said "Twinkle".

 

Baekhyun already planned his death in his head and what he should tell his parents afterwards.

 

"Aw I'm sorry Mrs. Park, Chanyeol slipped over his own dumbness and hit his head, which suddenly broke into pieces because it was hollow."

 

Sounded like a good enough reason with a chance of actually happening.

 

"Baek I know you're probably planning my death in your head but-- uhm", Chanyeol scrunched up his eyebrows, hesitating because oh he knew he was not only going to be dead if he continued speaking. Problem was; the same happened if he stopped speaking. Park Chanyeols life was hard, really hard.

 

"Park Chanyeol!", Baekhyun screamed in the car, glaring at Chanyeol. He called him by his full name,  which meant even more trouble for Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol wanted to hang himself.

 

A deep and long sigh escaped his mouth before speaking.

 

"So I told my parents about you, but I didn't say it was you you", Chanyeol waited for a reply, as if Baekhyun actually understood what the heck he was talking about.

 

"Chanyeol, could you be just a little more detailed?"

 

"I mean I told them there's someone I like. But I didn't say it's you."

 

"So?"

 

"T-They want to meet you... today... at my apartment, because I told them we're living together and you need to move in for now--"

 

"wHAT?!", Baekhyun was literally swimming in his anger, not knowing what to be mad about first. The fact that he had to act like Chanyeol's fiance in front of his parents this soon, who treated him like an own son since he was younger or that he suddenly had to move into that stupid dumb annoying giants apartment.

 

"Baek calm down okay? It's not like we're gonna have or something, we used to do sleepovers every week remember? It's the same just-- just that you pretend to loaajsksd me", Chanyeol tried to sound soothing not sure if he tried to calm down Baekhyun or himself.

 

"You seriously didn't just use the term but couldn't say the word love out loud", Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him because what the heck was going on in Chanyeol's brain? If he even had one that is.

 

"Shut up, you're wearing gay as heck pj's with a glitter label so you have nothing to say at all"

 

Ooohh.

 

1:0  for Chanyeol.

 

¤¤¤

 

The rest of the car ride went by in silence, Chanyeol thinking of a plan how to convince his parents that he suddenly fell in lo-- love with the boy he had spent most of his life with who was like a brother to him.

 

Actually Chanyeol never felt like Baekhyun was his brother. It was just that he felt like the elder thought of him as one. For Chanyeol though, there was something far more and different than brothers. He didn't know what it was exactly, but he felt a very strong connection for Baekhyun and he knew that the term brother didn't really suit his feelings. It just felt wrong calling him that.

 

When he was younger he used to come up with reasons to get really close to Baekhyun, physically.

 

"Baek!!", little Chanyeol cried, looking for Baekhyun.

 

"What's wrong Yeollie?", the smaller immediately hugged Chanyeol when he saw him, drawing circles on his back.

 

"I h-hurt my finger", he sniffled, holding up his injured finger for Baekhyun to magically heal it like he always does.

 

Baekhyun blew on it for a second and then kissed his little injured finger.

 

Chanyeol felt something in the pit of his stomach, something weird and strange, something he couldn't quite identify with the young age of his. But for all he knew, was that it felt good and the pain of his finger was immediately forgotten.

 

"Better?", Baekhyun smiled up at him (even when they were young, Chanyeol used to be at least a head taller than him)

 

Chanyeol shook his head. "M-my lip is hurting too", he lied in hope to get a taste of those warm soft lips which felt so nice against his finger.

 

Baekhyun came closer and tip-toed, giving his Yeollie a slight peck on his lips.

 

"What about now? Does it still hurt?", he smiled, ruffling the hair of the younger although he was a head smaller than him.

 

"N-no, I think you have to do it again."

 

Chanyeol shook his head at the memory, wondering what used to be wrong with him. He didn't notice that he was smiling though and in the very back of his mind he wondered and kind of wished to get a taste of those lips again. Those lips which still tasted so sweet and felt so soft in his memory.

 

"What are you smiling at? We're having a crisis here!", Baekhyun pulled him out of his thoughts, looking at the taller in exasperation.

 

"Oh we're here", he tried to distract Baekhyun, being scared he could read his mind and see how gross Chanyeol is, thinking about the smallers lips. But above all he was trying to distract himself because he wasn't quite sure why the image of him and Baek kissing didn't leave his mind.

 

---

 

A/N: aaand we get to know a little more about Baekyeol's past and Chanyeol's feelings for the other B)) i just want to thank y'all for 10 subscribers and the upvote! It means a lot when people read my dumb writings lmao. The chapter is a little short again, i didn't have much time and the update is late toonjsahdjhfjkhf ;ww;; but i hope you like it anyway? i have exams coming so i guess the next update will take a few days but we'll see c: ignore any mistakes, too tired to go through this again, i will correct them tomorrow~ oh and i was wondering if you know anyone who makes nice posters? i don't even know if my ff is worth one lolol but yeah, let me know if i can request it somehwhere!

 

xo momo ♥

 

tumblr_mrawqqH0sH1r1km6io3_r1_500.gif