I Love You (Meeting The Parents)

You Are My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

 

So now I'm back to California after 5 weeks of spending with my family. My dad gave me my credit cards back. Now I won’t worry as much as to how I’m going to pay my bills now all I will worry is how should I tell Krystal that I’m rich.

I work at a small music company. I just produce the music. But it doesn't pay much as I only record and make their voice sound better and make the music. So I make little but I save all of it to pay rent and take Krystal on a decent dinner or movie.

I want to give her the best but I couldn’t with that job I had. Now I can give her what she deserves, But I need to talk to her father first, Because I know he will not like me for my father. But I know he will like me when I tell him I come from a rich Family and even when I tell him My Dad and him are best friends. Dad told me all about it when he said if I was dating the daughter of Mr. Jung Mark. I couldn’t believe that his best friend was Krystal’s Dad.

 

Having to work for everything I have is more fulfilling but I like to have my Money back. You might think I'm a spoiled kid but I'm not.

 

I have explained everything to Krystal, well not everything, I left the part that I'm ricj out. I don't want her to know that I'm rich. Well because first of all I don't want her to be mad at me and I want to know what she thinks of me first if she loves me or jusy like me. I know we resently started going out but I want to know what she feels about me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter