Let's Start New

You Are My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got up from bed and headed to take a shower. Then I out my under clothes and went to look for what to wear. I picked out my favorite clothes.

 

My favorite sweater with my favorite jaggers and shoes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So is been years since I had came to the U.S, My Family well mostly my dad. He wanted to control everything I did and what I will do for a career. So I decided to leave home and start a new life in L.A. I have been told by my step brother that my father is Ill. Si I'm going to see him. I hope I can forgive him once I see him. It will be hard because I don't want to see my Dad dying. All I want is to at least see him. No matter how many times I said I hated him. I still love him. His My Dad after all. I miss My Sister and My Mom as well. I can't wait to see them. Is sad that it took my father to be Ill for me to go visit them after all these years. I am getting on the airplane as I say this.

A fe hours later fast...

I slowly fell sleep becaus eof the long flight...

Hours later...

I arrived at Tiwan and started to remeber my chlidhood memories.

I searched for Jackie or Kyunhyun to get home as soon as passible. I'm just too happy to see My Mom ans well them and Dad. After about 3 years. I come back to my home country. It feels good. I feel some what overwealmeth.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am now in Shanghai, China. In our home. Jackie was so happy to see me and most of all my mom. She cried as soon as she saw me enter the door. Then immediately pulled me into a hug.

Nothing has changed after three years. It was still the same beautiful mansion where I spent my childhood days until I went off to the U.S for my studies.

 

"Your dad doesn't want to change anything around the house. He says it reminded him of you." My mom said as we were talking in the family room.

"I still hate him for cheating on you." I told to my mom. She reached for my shoulder. gave me a big hug and told me not to talk like that.

 

"You can't hate him for the rest of your life Amber. What happened in the past should be left in the past. You’ve got to move on from that, I did." She told me.

 

"That's what you did Mom?" I asked her and she nodded looking at me. "But how? He lied to you for a lot of years mom. He even let his bastard enter our home." I asked her.

"It isn't just about me Amber. Everyone makes mistakes we all deserves forgiveness. I don't want our family to suffer for something that I know we can handle. Kyuhyun isn't a bad person. If only you could let him be a brother to you. Its not his fault that he became your Dad's son and your half brother. He didn’t know your dad was already married to me. He didn't want that." My mom said as she sat to the sofa. "I saw how he worked for other's respect. He did everything so our family can accept him and be proud of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter