untitled.

OnKey shorts.

 

Untitled

 


 

It was just a normal afternoon for Jinki and Kibum, both sprawled out in the sofa, the TV playing a noon-time show which they aren’t watching.

The two of them luckily had their day off today and decided that they should spend some quality time together.

The atmosphere is filled with a comfortable silence as Kibum plays with Jinki’s hair as the said man sleeps on his lap. It wasn’t the ideal way to spend quality time but for Kibum it was enough having the love of his life by his side.

It was already special for him.

He began to trace Jinki’s face lovingly, silently admiring his serene sleeping face. From his fluffy bed hair to his nose and finally to his plump lips.

He chuckled as Jinki wrinkled his nose, resembling a cute rabbit.

The TV continues to play a show Kibum doesn’t even bother watching. He sat there quietly, staring at the fluff of cuteness on his lap.

It might be added to his list of favorite things to do.

An hour or two passed when Jinki began to show signs of waking up. And by that time, Kibum is the one who peacefully fell asleep.

Jinki softly touched the younger’s cheeks. But even that small touch woke the younger up.

“Sorry, Bummie.” Jinki says, feeling guilty as he woke Kibum up from his slumber.

Kibum sleepily smiled and shook his head. “Nah, it’s almost time for afternoon snacks. What do you want? I’m not that hungry to be honest.”

Jinki pondered for a moment before standing up and offering his hand to Kibum. “Let’s just go to our bedroom.”

Kibum wrinkled his eyebrows at Jinki but taking his hands anyways. “Are you suggesting something old man?”

“Hmm.. it involves you, me and a bed.”

Did Jinki just suggested ?

“Jinki!” Kibum half-shouted as he was surprised at the thought.

“What? I was suggesting cuddling and stuff!” Jinki said defensively before flashing a playful smile. “Did you thought I was suggesting something else?”

Kibum began to blush beet red. “No! I was ㅡ It was a ㅡ ugh! Let’s just go and cuddle, okay?”

Jinki laughed as Kibum dragged him to their room, mumbling a string of curses which he knew the younger didn’t meant.

“We could always do that thing you want. We have the dorm to ourselves until late in the evening.”