The Kiss

IKASAILI

Seunghyun couldn't take his eyes off of Jiyong. The way he laughed and hid half of his face with the back of his hand, the glassy sparkle in his eyes when his face scrunched up, the slender frame from head to toe. Seunghyun felt the urge to circle his arms around the slim waist and make it his and he couldn't help but wondered what would it feels like to hold him close, pressed against each other. That's why he still kept his hands in his pockets before they decide to act on their own.

Jiyong cleared his throat when he noticed Seunghyun was kinda spaced out.

He blinked out of his stupor. "I'm sorry! I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. It's just.." he stared yet again, "It's just that I...um...I thought you were a girl because of the-"

"-The pink hair?" Jiyong chuckled, combing his hair with his fingers as Zen, who was sitting on the side watching the whole exchange, facepalmed himself. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind. I get that a lot." He beamed Seunghyun with another smile.

"Oh.." Seunghyun felt like disappearing from the face of the Earth, mentally hitting his own head. Why am I being awkward? "But I'm still sorry, it's rude to stare.." I should stop talking.

Jiyong shrugged, the smile was still visible. Effortlessly. "Well I'm yours for today so just...stare away."

Why? Why did he say that? Why does he have to say that? And look at him being all shy now after saying something so ty.

Jiyong had his hands behind his back, swaying back and forth on the balls his feet, hiding his reddened face by looking up at the ceiling; lips pursed containing the bubble of chuckles in his throat.

Seunghyun ran a nervous hand through his hair, glancing at his partner. "So," he started, catching Jiyong's attention, "how are we gonna do this?" Unconsciously, he took a step forward, closer to Jiyong who mirrored the action. Seunghyun almost took a step back when, in his new spot, his nose caught Jiyong's alluring scent. It was sweet but not fruity, it was musky but not earthy. It was different.

"Should I- um..should I-" Seunghyun struggled to find the words to say, to ask. "Are we rolling? Is the camera rolling?" He turned and asked the team instead.

"Yup. Right from the moment Jiyong came in." Jenna gestured at the blinking red light on her camera.

"Right." Seunghyun nodded and turned back to Jiyong. He was much closer. Did he take another step?

"Do you wanna maybe hug it out? Make it less awkward, perhaps?" Jiyong suggested but looking unsure himself.

"Huh?" Seunghyun swallowed down his dry throat. "Yeah, sure. That'll work. I guess." So he leaned forward, embracing Jiyong; small waist, pink hair and all. And he fought with himself not to sniff at Jiyong's neck.

It was a brief hug; a hardly one-second hug, but Jiyong's heat lingered along Seunghyun's body and limbs, making him shudder again. Jiyong's scent invaded Seunghyun's senses and permanently registered itself in his head.

As they peeled away, reluctantly on Seunghyun's part, their hands fell to their sides together and somehow, they were caught onto each other. The pair was surprised but neither pulled their hands away as they looked down at their tangled fingers; both smiling shyly, laughing nervously.

Seunghyun pulled the courage to search for Jiyong's gaze and held it when their eyes locked. He felt his whole body melted at how Jiyong was looking back; shy but head-on. His heart was already beating like crazy and he was pretty sure Jiyong's was too; from the way Jiyong kept heaving nervous breaths every now and then.

Seunghyun cleared his throat, swallowing the lump. "Do we- um... Wait. Aren't you nervous?"

Jiyong chuckled, looking away from Seunghyun. "I am. Yes, a little bit." He looked back at Seunghyun.

"Huh... You sure hide it well. I'm a mess right here."

Jiyong laughed, bringing up his hand that was wrapped in Seunghyun's up to cover his mouth. "You're doing fine."

Seunghyun breathed in deeply and let it out. "Okay. Let's do this." Jiyong nodded along. But Seunghyun just couldn't shut up. "Do you wanna start with light kisses or just..."

Jiyong blushed, muttering under his breath. "Yeah, sure. We can start with the light ones, and then we'll see how it goes."

"Do you- do you wanna lead?"

Jiyong bit down his lip, shaking his head, glancing up at Seunhyun through his lashes. "You can lead. I don't mind." Seunghyun felt a light squeeze in his hands and he unconsciously squeezed back.

"Okay then," Seunghyun took in another long breath, squeezing the small hands in his; firmer this time. "Hold still.."

Jiyong laughed. "I'm not going anywhere."

He's not sure what's gotten into him to do it, but Seunghyun brought their tangled hands up to his chest while he hesitantly leans forward. His gaze dropped from Jiyong's eyes to his lips, watching them twitch at the corners in anticipation. He could feel Jiyong's unsteady breath against his cheek as he draws closer. He presses their foreheads together, nudging Jiyong's nose with his before tilting his head a little bit to brush a kiss on Jiyong's cheek.

And then carefully, Seunghyun pressed his lips at the corner of Jiyong's mouth, relishing the soft sound of Jiyong inhaling at the first contact. He could tell that Jiyong's eyes fluttered from the feeling of his eyelashes rapidly brushing against his cheek.

Jiyong leaned in, tilting his head to meet Seunghyun's lips full on. Seunghyun pulled away for just a fraction before pressing his lips against Jiyong's lower one. He waited for Jiyong's reaction before enveloping it fully, on it languidly.

Jiyong sighed, curling his fingers tighter around Seunghyun's grasps, returning the fervor; kissing back just as eager.

Seunghyun freed his hands and they move on their own to cup along Jiyong's jaw lines, letting his thumbs lightly brushing against the high of Jiyong's cheeks.

Not knowing if it was okay to wrap his hands around Seunghyun or not, Jiyong just held onto to his loose red and black checkered shirt instead, balling his fists around the fabric.

Jiyong tasted exquisite. Unique. Nothing like Seunghyun had ever been indulged with before. It was intoxicating. But Seunghyun was willing to drown. He wanted more.

One of his hands made its way around Jiyong, all the way to the dimples of his back and pulled him closer. Seunghyun shuddered when Jiyong let out a low whimper, surprised at Seunghyun's sudden forwardness. Seunghyun deepened the kiss, taking Jiyong's every breath with every and . They have crossed the awkward line but were still hesitant to offer more and to take more until Jiyong had enough of holding back.

His hands traveled upwards, flattened against Seunghyun's chest, sliding up his shoulders, along his neck, until they were finally buried among Seunghyun's tousled hair. When Seunghyun gasped at Jiyong's tug on his hair, it was an opportunity for Jiyong. He slipped his tongue into Seunghyun's mouth, made it a point to caress Seunghyun's on its way out. He wanted to wait before trying again but too late.

Seunghyun lowered himself slightly and let Jiyong wrap his arms around his neck before he lunged back in. Jiyong whimpered again because now Seunghyun was not holding back either; he was claiming Jiyong’s lips for everything it’s worth. He nibbled them. He them. He them. He claimed them. And the way Jiyong submitred to his demands was spurring him on.

They were lost in their own world, bewitched by their own spell, completely ignoring the three other people in the room. This was their ‘7 Minutes in Heaven’ and they were making it count.

When they pulled away, both were breathless; heaving chests, heavy breaths. Jiyong was practically draping over Seunghyun, standing on his toes to meet Seunghyun’s height.

“You’re really something..” Seunghyun breathed out, ghosting over his partner’s lips.

Jiyong and bit on the lower one, hiding a shy smile. “You’re not too bad yourself.”

After a few moments of comfortable silence, Zen had to burst their bubble by clearing his throat. The charmed couple turned in unison and awkwardly untangled themselves from each other.

“Yeah..um..” Zen motioned to the clipboard in his hands, “if you don’t mind, we would like to continue with the next couple?”

“Right,” Jiyong ran a hand through his hair, feeling all the awkwardness and nervousness returned in a big wave. And Seunghyun’s eyes were still locked on him. “I..um..it was nice meeting you.” He extended his hand to Seunghyun, looking back at him.

“Pleasure’s all mine.” And before he could stop himself, Seunghyun leaned in and branded Jiyong with a kiss on the cheek. What was that?

Jiyong seemed taken aback but welcomed the gesture. He huffed another smile before stepping back. “I’m just..um.. I’m gonna go.” He motioned a thumb towards the door. “I guess I’ll… I’ll see you around?” He let go of Seunghyun’s hands and then turned around.

“Yeah..” was all Seunghyun could breathe out. He was actually still confused. Everything seemed to be happening so fast and he was still trying to process their encounter into place but Jiyong was already leaving?

Wait.

But Jiyong was already out the door.