Jealous

IKASAILI

A/N: Next chapter will be the epilogue. >.<


 

Seunghyun scrambled up from his chair and left the Fort; not caring if Zen was tailing behind him or not. He was not gonna let this chance slip away just like that. He just saw Jiyong walk past through the main entrance, so he quickened his steps, and after almost tumbling over a few times from bumping into several students walking into the library, gaining a few curses, Seunghyun finally made it out of the building as well. Through his heavy breathing, he called out.

"Jiyong!" It was loud enough for someone who was standing at the end of the foyer, let alone Jiyong who was just ten or maybe twenty steps away from him. But of course, Jiyong played deaf.

Seunghyun groaned at the stubbornness and called out again; skipping a few steps to reach him quicker. "Jiyong! Come on, I know you can hear me!"

It seemed like Jiyong quickened his steps as much as Seunghyun did. It was getting frustrating. And embarrassing, too, as Seunghyun could feel pairs of eyes on him as he chased after his stubborn, hot-headed boyfriend in the middle of the campus. Boyfriend. For a moment, a part of Seunghyun's brain blamed himself for getting into this mess when he was not a hundred percent ready. But then, the other part of his brain smacked him right in the guts and yelled at him, "This is Jiyong, for God's sakes!". Seunghyun, groaned again. He couldn't agree more with the second part of the brain; he wouldn't give Jiyong up for the world.

Seunghyun snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone called his name, causing his steps to falter. He looked up at Jiyong; his heart skipped a beat because he was hopeful that maybe Jiyong was the one who called him. Sadly, it wasn't. The sulky pink-haired boy was still stomping away without even glancing back at him. Then he heard it again. It was definitely not Jiyong because it came from somewhere behind him. He was about to turn around to face the source when it materialized in front of him and stopped him altogether.

"God, Seunghyun! I'm out of breath here!" Jin blurted out in a huff of breath, holding on to Seunghyun's arm.

His eyes widened in shock and a few moments passed before he pulled his arm free from Jin's grip. "He's up to no good". Zen's voice reminding him about this particular person the other night rang in his ears. "What the hell are you doing?" Seunghyun snarled and walked away, resuming in his steps to get to Jiyong. He was grateful that Jiyong didn't turn around and saw this.

Jin tried to snatch his arm back but missed. So he followed Seunghyun in little jogs "Well, what the hell are you doing?"

Seunghyun gritted his teeth. "What does it look like I'm doing to you?" He quickened his pace.

But Jin followed followed him with blatant confidence. "You're not going after him, do you?"

Is he stupid? And Seunghyun almost wanted to stop and ask what Jin meant by "him" but decided not to because he knew that conversation would not end on a good note. "Jiyong, stop!" Seunghyun called out, ignoring the relentless whines of the shameless narcissist.

To his surprise and relief, Jiyong stopped and turned around. But now Seunghyun was also regretting it because he could clearly see the change in Jiyong's face when he saw Jin; from annoyed to furious.

This is not good. So Seunghyun sprinted over to him, with Jin annoyingly still tailing behind, and caught Jiyong's hand before he could manage to escape again.

Jiyong twisted and huffed, trying to free himself but Seunghyun just pulled him closer and he ended up pressed against Seunghyun's chest.

"There's no need to rub it in my face!" Jiyong hissed through his gritted teeth, glaring into Seunghyun's eyes. He tried to pull his hand out of Seunghyun's grip but cursed at how much stronger Seunghyun was than him.

"It's not what it looks like!" Seunghyun hissed back.

"Yeah, right. Was he in the Fort just now?"

Seunghyun frowned. Jiyong was jealous. "No, he was not." Seunghyun was afraid that he would hurt Jiyong from holding him too tight but he was not gonna let this chance slip. "Can you just stop struggling because I'm not letting you go now and I don't wanna hurt you."

Jin finally walked up to them and Jiyong really didn't want to be there. So he tried freeing himself again but his wrist was locked around Seunghyun's death grip. Huffing in anger, he gave in and let Seunghyun hold him while whatever the drama was unfolded before him.

Before Jin could say anything, Seunghyun started. "Jin, please. Just stop. Zen told me everything. It's not gonna work out."

Jiyong let out an annoyed grunt and tried freeing himself again.

Seunghyun clicked his tongue and pulled Jiyong back. "Will you cut it out?!"

"I don't want to be here so don't tell me what to do!"

"Jiyong, stop struggling!"

"Let him go, Seunghyun. He's not needed here anyway."

Jiyong's eyes snapped up towards Jin. Well, maybe I should stay just to piss you off then.

"No, he's staying." Seunghyun said firmly. "If you have anything to say, say it now and then leave us alone."

Jin shrugged. "Well, sure. If you insist, that's fine by me." He folded his arms across his chest. His posture reeked of unnecessary confidence that it was almost funny. "I want you back, Seunghyun."

Seunghyun emitted a short bark of laugh. He really did find it hilarious. "Don't you think it's a little over a year too late for that?"

"Well, I'm here now. Let's not think about the past and pick up where we left off. Think about all the memories we had together."

This cocky idiot. "Where we left off, I was a worthless you didn't care about. I would do anything in my power not to go back to that again."

"Well, I was wrong. There. I admit it. I'm different now. I've changed. And it'll be different this time, I promise."

Seunghyun scoffed. "He left you, didn't he?" It wasn't hard to guess when it was pretty obvious. "How does that feel? Pretty awesome, huh?" Seunghyun watched as Jin clenched his jaw. "Look, you can't just leave and come back like this, like nothing happened, and expect me to jump right back in. Things have changed for the better and I have moved on long ago. You had your chance, Jin. Now it's not yours anymore."

"Then what about what happened at the bar the other night? Doesn't it mean anything to you?"

Say what now? Seunghyun could feel the heat and the glare from Jiyong boring holes into his skull. "Nothing. Happened." He gritted, countering Jiyong's silent wrath. He was almost reaching his boiling point now.

"Jin, why are you doing this?" His attention was back on Jin, although a part of his conscious brain was actively aware that Jiyong was close and needed to be close. "Nothing happened between you and me at the bar and you know it. We talked, that's all. I thought you've already moved on like I have. And for all I know, you are with someone else now. I don't understand why you feel the need to make things up and expect me to trust you again and get back together. If I had known your intentions, I would have left the bar when you showed up."

"Then tell me what I should do."

Seunghyun let out a frustrated sigh. "Nothing. Don't do anything. Because it will never happen. Just stop this."

The change in Jin's expression was apparent. "You." He seethed towards Jiyong. "This is all because of you!" He lunged forward and thankfully Seunghyun was quick to pull Jiyong and shield him behind his back.

"Jin!" Seunghyun held him at arms length. "What the do you think you're doing?! Lay one finger on him and see what happens. When will you see that this is all your own fault?! It's not his fault that you left for someone else. You were the one who-"

"He can never replace me!" Jin interjected and Seunghyun wanted to pull his own hair out at Jin's nerves.

"Of course he can't." Seunghyun paused and watched Jin smirked triumphantly, mocking Jiyong. But the smirk died when Seunghyun scoffed and shook his head. He tightened the squeeze on the trembling hand in his. "Because he belongs here all along. This is his place. I just took wrong turns and chances before I found him." Seunghyun didn't care if Jin took that as an insult because he partially did mean it as an insult. His indifference was hurting Jiyong and Seunghyun didn't like it.

"You son of a ." Jin spat out, to either Seunghyun or Jiyong, or maybe both.

"Vulgar. For someone who walked out on me for a better "future"." Seunghyun mimicked the quotes with his fingers.

"You'll regret this. You will never find someone like me." Jin canted his chin.

"Well, thank God for that!" Seunghyun retorted and Jiyong let out an involuntary scoff.

"You can't do this to me, Seunghyun!"

Shocking! "As a matter of fact, I can. Compared to what you did to me, this is just the tip of that iceberg." Seunghyun let go of his grip on Jiyong's wrist only to lace their fingers together. "It ends here, Jin. Don't waste your time on this anymore, I beg you. I'm happy with Jiyong now. So please, please, leave us alone. I have nothing to do with you anymore." With that, he turned around, pulling Jiyong with him, and left Jin wailing like a widow grieving her husband's death.

"Seunghyun! Seunghyun!"

Jin's voice faded out as Seunghyun and Jiyong walked away. He may or may not have thrown something towards the two, but they were already too far for it to reach them. Thank God he didn't decide to follow them again.

"You and I, mister. We need to talk." Seunghyun muttered, not looking at Jiyong and didn't even care if Jiyong would protest. He just led the way to a secluded terrace close to his dorm complex. He let go of Jiyong's hand once they reached the place.

Jiyong soothed his wrist where Seunghyun's grip was with his other hand, encircling his fingers around it and rubbing it gently. It hurt a little.

Seunghyun flinched and took the wrist back into his hand and soothed it himself, hated the fact that the skin has reddened a little bit. "Sorry.."

Jiyong pulled his hand back and folded his arms across his chest. He just stood there, staring at Seunghyun in silence. He watched as Seunghyun ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times before he rested his hands on his hips and stared back at Jiyong.

"Talk to me, Jiyong." He began when Jiyong didn't show any sign of interest to talk at all. "I can't even figure out what to do if you keep everything from me. Talk to me so I can make it right. Ask me those questions I know you have going around in your head." This is it. Seunghyun was ready to lay everything out. He was going to be honest with whatever Jiyong wanted to ask. But first, he needed to find a way to get Jiyong to talk. Just stop sulking and talk already.

Jiyong looked away, averted his eyes down to his feet. To be honest, he was already moved by the things Seunghyun said to Jin earlier; about him being the rightful owner of Seunghyun's heart, how steady Seunghyun held his ground on not getting back together with Jin, how strong and firm Seunghyun was holding on to him, and how protective Seunghyun was over him. In a way, it was practically a love confession all over again, and Jiyong's heart soared at that. That was when he stopped trying to free himself from Seunghyun. On the contrary, he wanted Seunghyun to hold on to him just as tightly for the rest of their lives. The confusing fog that has been clouding his mind since that night at the bar seemed to have lifted and he could see clearly now. So he took a deep breath and swallowed hard. He was ready to forgive Seunghyun and take him back.

"Did you mean what you said?" He asked after a while; voice small and dry.

Seunghyun blinked. Come on, Seunghyun, you can do this. This is not the time to be stupid. He raked his mind to remember every single thing he had said to Jiyong since that night up to this moment. But of course, all he could hear in his head was his own voice yelling at himself to remember something, anything. His mouth opened to say something but he couldn't form a word. But his eyes were probably looking back at Jiyong questioningly. Which one?

So, Jiyong clarified. "That night. On the phone."

Oh, that one. "I love you, Jiyong. I really do." Those words rang in his head and he felt the butterflies in his stomach. But then his heart squeezed at how painful it was when Jiyong didn't say anything back except for a cold "good night". But he couldn't be more relieved than he was right now, because that was the easiest thing for him to clarify, to prove to Jiyong. The squeeze on his heart changed into a warm feeling, spreading out to his whole being. He stepped closer towards Jiyong until the toes of their shoes bumped together. He cupped Jiyong's face with his hands and willed it to face him. Jiyong was looking up at him with hopeful eyes he didn't have the heart to tease even a little. So he held Jiyong's gaze.

"With all my heart."

Jiyong swallowed the lump in his throat, couldn't stop himself from swaying more into Seunghyun's space, nuzzling more into Seunghyun's touch. He didn't want to look away. Because Seunghyun was looking back at him with assurance, with promises, with trust, with love; crushing the hard wall he had built around him.

"Are you gonna let me kiss you or are we just going to stare at each other like this?" Seunghyun spoke up, breaking the silence.

Jiyong huffed a shy smile and pulled his bottom lip between his teeth before he stood on his toes and pressed his lips against Seunghyun's.

"I have missed you so much." Seunghyun stated after they pulled away. He embraced Jiyong in his arms, tightly around his shoulders. "You scared me, Jiyong. Who would've thought that the shy and smiley Kwon Jiyong could turn into a fierce wolf when he's mad."

Jiyong chuckled in Seunghyun's arms. "I can be quite possessive. I don't like people toying with what's mine."

"Yeah, I know that now. And I don't want to go through that ever again. I promise."


~~~~~ooo~~~~~


Click.

That sound woke Jiyong up. He frowned and forced his eyes open. Seunghyun froze, pursing his lips and mentally cursing himself for forgetting to set his phone to silent mode. Jiyong turned his head towards a towering shadow which was Seunghyun kneeling next to him.

“Hi.” Seunghyun, with his phone in his hands, greeted him with a grin.

Jiyong’s frown deepened until he figured out what was going on. He groaned and turned his head to bury his face back underneath the comforter, but Seunghyun quickly grabbed his hands and pulled him back.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong groaned again, throwing his hands over his face, but Seunghyun pulled them away.

“You look cute when you sleep.” Seunghyun pinned Jiyong’s hands to the sides of his head. “So I took a picture.” His grin grew wider as Jiyong blushed.

“My puffy face is not cute.” Jiyong craned his head back to look at the radio clock next to the bed.

“Oh it is, you have no idea.” Seunghyun let go of his hands and picked his phone back up and angled it back to Jiyong’s face.

“Seunghyun..” Jiyong whined, shoving him away with one hand and covering his face with the other. “Don’t..”

“What, don’t be shy. I’ve seen everything already.”

Jiyong peeked from under his palm. “And what? Are you going to take pictures of my too?”

“Oh! Can I?!” Seunghyun yelped playfully, trying to yank the comforter off.

“WHAT? NO!” Jiyong shrieked, pressing both his hands down, curling and wrapping himself with the comforter tighter, to keep his body from being exposed. His yelps and giggles and Seunghyun’s teasing pleas echoed around the room.

“Seunghyun, stop!” Jiyong laughed harder. “Okay, fine. Fine!”

Seunghyun stopped and played dumb. “So I can take pictures of your ?”

"No!" Jiyong batted his arm playfully. “No . Just the face.” So he angled his face to its side and glanced sideway right into the camera seductively.

Seunghyun smirked and bit his lower lip, snapping the precious sight. He looked at it for a second before tossing the phone somewhere to his side and slid back under the comforter. Jiyong welcomed him with arms wrapped around his shoulders. Seunghyun hovered above Jiyong, pressing their hips together. He loved it when Jiyong shifted and hiked one leg behind his waist and held him in place. And he loved it even more when Jiyong emitted soft grunts when he ground their morning hardness together.

"Seunghyun.." Jiyong breathed out. He was in heaven.

Seunghyun hummed, leaning down and captured Jiyong's lips in a languid kiss; slow and passionate. The kiss then trailed down to Jiyong's chin and even lower to his collarbones. "You don't have reasons to be jealous anymore, Jiyong." He mumbled against the fragile patch of skin he found there, capturing it between his teeth and gently.

"Are you kidding me?" Jiyong grabbed a handful of Seunghyun's hair and yanked it away, lifting Seunghyun's head with the force. Seunghyun let out an exaggerated cry of pain into Jiyong's opened mouth. "You thought wrong, mister. Now that I am...claimed, I'm only gonna get even more jealous from now on."

"So I am doomed?" Seunghyun teased, darting his tongue out to Jiyong's upper lip.

"You've been warned," Jiyong hiked his leg even higher and rolled them over, pinning Seunghyun by his waist.

"Whoa, don't hurt yourself, baby."

Jiyong grinned. He took Seunghyun's hand and pulled them over Seunghyun's head as he leaned down and kissed Seunghyun for the umpteenth time that morning. He relished the low growl in Seunghyun's throat when he rocked his hip and ground down onto Seunghyun's . He was going to do it again when he heard jingles of keys at the door. He released the kiss and paused, still looming over Seunghyun, still pressing both of the man's hands into the mattress.

"What?" Seunghyun was dazed and confused. Why did Jiyong stop?

"Shhh!" 

"What?"

"Someone's at the door. I think it's Zen." Jiyong whispered.

Right on cue the door opened and Zen walked in. Jiyong didn't know how it happened, but the next second, he was already hidden under the comforter and Seunghyun lied on his side, hiding him with his back.

Zen, who looked worn out and tired, didn't even notice the ruckus. "Hey man," he greeted through his yawn, not paying attention to Seunghyun's situation. He walked straight for his bed.

"Heyyy, Zen..where have you been?" Seunghyun stifled a giggle and a whimper when he felt Jiyong squirmed, pressing against him even closer.

"I crashed at Dean's last night. Thought you might need some time to talk it over with Jiyong. So.." Zen threw himself on his bed and sigh blissfully. He was just gonna sleep in today, compensating the super uncomfortable night he had sleeping on the floor of Dean's dorm.

Seunghyun cleared his throat. "Umm, Zen. Can you-- can you excuse us for a second?"

"Dude, my back hurts, my whole body hurts. I slept on the floor last night. Have some mercy on me and just let me have this, okay?"

"Zen, Jiyong's here."

"Hey, Jiyong." And Jiyong greeted him back from under the comforter. "Well, aren't you lucky Seunghyun let you sleep in his bed? The floor was hard and Dean, that little , didn't even give me a blanket or anything to sleep on." He retorted with voice muffled against his fluffy pillows.

When will he get it? Ughhh. "Zen, please. Excuse us for just a minute." He could feel Jiyong giggling against his back, rocking both of their bodies.

"Seunghyun, come on. I am not-"

"Zen, we're here!" Finally, Seunghyun blurted the fact out. And the silence that followed was awkward and embarrassing. After a moment, he could hear the sound of sheets shuffling and a pair of feet planted onto the floorboard.

"I AM SORRY. Wow. I didn't realize. I was so tired. Jiyong, I am sorry. I'm just gonna-" Zen grabbed his keys. "Dude, I'm sorry. I'll just go and grab some coffee so you guys can- Well, I'll get coffee for both of you too."

"Sorry, Zen!" Jiyong peeked out of the comforter.

"Nononononono, I'm the one who's sorry. I should've known that this- Well, I should go. I'll be back with the coffee. Or not. Yeah, I-"

"Dude, stop." Seunghyun laughed. "You're rambling like an idiot. Please, come back with the coffee; we could use some. Thanks."

"Right. Okay, I'll get going. See you guys later. I'll lock the door and I'll knock later. So..yeah.." And with that Zen was out the door, leaving Seunghyun and Jiyong looking at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Jiyong looked so adorably disheveled Seunghyun just consumed his laughter with a kiss again. "Well, if he is going to get coffee, it's gonna take him at least half an hour to get back."

"Uhuh," Jiyong bit his lower lip, a failed attempt to tame his stupid grin. "What do you have in mind, Choi Seunghyun?"

Seunghyun moved then, insinuating himself in between Jiyong's legs with one arm wrapped around Jiyong's back. He pressed his palm flat against the small of Jiyong's back, raising the slender waist a fraction higher, and he brushed a kiss just above the cute belly button, causing Jiyong to arch his back even more.

"You know what I have in my mind, don't you, Kwon Jiyong?" Seunghyun breathed out against Jiyong's sternum. His hand trailed down lower and lower until his fingers slipped between the cheeks and brushed against the soft skin of Jiyong's perineum.

Jiyong's breath hitched. "Yes, I do." He choked out.

"Another round?" Seunghyun asked against the side of Jiyong's neck. Two of his fingers were already well inside; crooking and probing.

Jiyong pulled Seunghyun's face up and coaxed him into another time-stopping kiss, subconsciously rocking down onto Seunghyun's fingers. He pulled away with an obscene pop of his lips. "Yes, please."

An order that Seunghyun was just eager to fulfill so he gave it all.