two

Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Years passed, there were days when the stars scattered across the dark sky. The ocean waves continued to hit the shore like they always do, crashing on rocks with a big "whoosh". Yet Jackson stood there, waiting, waiting, and waiting. The stars never felt right, the stars never felt right without him. He introduced him to the beauty of the stars, but since no he was gone, there is NOTHING to it. So he clasped his arms together. "Please take care of him no matter where he is," he prayed. He hoped that Mark was safe, and maybe like how the stars led them to meet, this time the stars would reunite them again.

          He the enrolled to the army and it was decided to go to war in Pacific Asian. In an island, little did he know that he would finally meet him again. It was hard to recognise, but it was surely him, the brown hair, the scar that he had on his face, the brown eyes that was the exact hue as the hazel. So he went up to him, their reunion was not quiet a happy one, because Mark who has been in the battlefield countless of times, matured. He did not look happy and free like before, he looked exactly like their last encounter. Broken, miserable. Of course Jackson knew it would not be the same as before, but at least he got to meet him, again. Little did he notice how bright the stars of that island were.

          The sirens began to ring , ear piercing sounds woke Jackson up from his sleep. Mark who was supposed to be on the bed across hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter