Final

Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           It was only a matter a time when the enemy began to march into their camps, and whoever dared to resist were onhilated mercilessly. They both hid under the rocksof the beach beneath the right sky. "It's a sign..." Mark said.

          "Huh?" Jackson couldn't understand. "Since the stars were shining so brightly today we could live" Mark told him with a smile. Jackson was astonished, he was positive Mark became another man but he was still the same. The old Mark he knew. Sad and negative on the outside but positive in the inside. They heard the enemy's footsteps drawing closer and their hope vanished. As the dawn came closer, the enemy found them, they were surrounded.

          "The stars are not bright anymore, run," said Mark. And before Jackson could resist, a gunshot fired, Mark to  the bullet for him and he died. Jackson managed to escape. But as the night turned into days, he cried. He cried for his friend who safe him. A friend who shared the same dream as him. Stars. They are still appears. But his stars was gone and the night sky is not as bright as before. Oh, how the stars can shine brightly but fall hardly, not leaving a trace...

-The End-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter