BULLY 4

BULLY (VERY SLOW UPDATE)

June 19, Monday

 

 

      Why?

      Why?

      Why?

      Damn, I can't get it off my head. Why? Why? Why did he do that? What for? WHYY?

      Okay, Mondays. Just  another normal day for me. They bully, I ignore. But today's an exception. I just want to jot this down or I'll flip out.

      I was just walking in the hallway. The usual, girls would send me glares (mainly because I'm always with Zelo) and whisper nonesense about me. Some would intentionally bump my shoulder and then laugh if I fall down. And of course, pranks on me is always present.

     I was on my way to the classroom. I was already infront of the door when I noticed Yeorang just outside, snickering. I'm not that ignorant not to know what's going on. I know she has something up in her sleeves. If there's anyone I can't ignore when bullying me, it would be her. She's viscious as a lion. Sometimes she would video her pranks, post it on Youtube, my sisters would see it, then it will go to my step dad, then he woukd scold me again. He would spit harsh words on me that would always lead me to crying and sulking.

    I checked her hands and I sighed in relief when I saw it was free from cameras. I sighed deeply and opened the door. Just as expected, A bucket full of stinky water fell on me with free bucket. The bucket hit my head so hard that I feel. I tried enduring the pain but i was just too painful. I think the bucket scraped my forehead.

   Damn, I'm telling you, I'm litterally quivering when writing this down. I can't control my feels! AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

   Anyway, I remember the scenario clearly. The school sound system was on. It gave a static-y sound for a moment then a voice then announced... damn, it goes like this.

  "Okay, I want you now to stay away from Kwon Aechan,"

   Everyone gasps. I saw Yeorang glare at me. I always new she liked Zelo.

  "Nobody would lay a finger on her from now on. She's mine. I don't like sharing what's mine. I will be the only one who'll be bullying her, make fun of her--everything. If anyone will violate my order... we'll see about that."

   Yes, Zelo said that. I made my heart leap for no reason. Everyone's looking at me, half disgusted, half surprised. I still sat on the floor, unable to move or say anything. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say to anybody.

   She's mine

   She's mine

   She's mine

   The line of his kept reverting in my mind. I can't get it off.

   I felt someone than kneeled. I looked at it and saw the face of Zelo. He has this smug look in his face. We just stared at each other for a minute. He got up and handed over a box og bandaid. "You scraped your head." he paused for a while. "You're mine." He smirks then walked inside the classroom. I felt my cheeks heat up. He didn't even do anything!

  He was really something.

 

90f53130c16c6dfc

"...she's mine..."

 

tumblr_n0ck5aVedB1shu4apo1_r1_500.gif

"You're mine."

 

tumblr_m7u7p3zvvH1qe72k5o1_500.gif

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a short update for you guys. :) Thank you for the new subscibers. Thank you for waiting for my updates. ;D

 

-rawrkitty-