BULLY 1

BULLY (VERY SLOW UPDATE)

June 12, Monday

 

 

       Well, hello. I think I need to escape that hell for a while. Well, if you'd ask me, I'm writing this entry in the comfort room still wearing my blue ball gown. Actually, it's my birthday today. My sixteenth birthday. Sweet sixteen. I wanted to escape 'cause I really don't want to be the center of attention. I hate the limelight. I guess you might say that I'm so anti-social, well, I am. Another reason why I escaped is that because I hate when people always asks questions. Questions like "How're you?" "How old are you?" "What school are you in?" Those questions are always repeated. It irritates me.

        Funny. A sixteen year-old still writes in a diary. Actually, I'm the one who really insisted my mom to buy me one. "Aren't you aware, dear? Only a total dork would be caught writing in a diary." she said to me. I gave her the best puppy face I could make. "I just wanted to have something to let me communicate my thoughts and feelings. You know I don't have friends and I don't need one anyway." I said. "Please mum. Please?" I pleaded. She looked at me in disbelief. She sighed and said. "Okay. Fine. Just promise me this school year you should have friends already. You should socialize too. It's part of being human." I just nodded then grinned from ear-to-ear.

        It's not actually called a diary-- it's called a journal. This is where I write the things that are happening to me. Although, I'm not going to write here every day. Journals are different from diaries. Well, to be honest, I don't really know what's the difference between a journal and a diary. All I know is you write them in a notebook.

        I feel like writing. I want to share what's in school today.

        Actually, I'm quite popular in my school. The most popular victim when it comes to bullying. I'm Scarlette Kwon. The students in school call me Kwon Aechan. Aechan’s actually my Korean name. I prefer them calling me Aechan because they can’t pronounce my name properly. They always pronoune it as ‘seu-kar-let’. It’s just plain ‘Scarlette’. Anyway, enough with that Aechan and Scarlette thing. I’m pure Korean but I grew up in States. I moved here in Korea when I was thirteen. My father died when I was nine because of a car accident (we’re still in States that time). My mother remarried when we moved back here in Korea. I don’t like my step-dad. Let’s not discuss about it.

        It all started this morning. I was waiting for my carpool at a certain stop. After 10 minutes, my carpool stopped there and I hopped in. The driver greeted me and so all the peeps. I smiled at them as a response. As usual, the carpool is so noisy but there was I, at the back, buried myself in a book. The carpool stopped again. “ANNYEONG SCAR!” My heart almost leaped out when somebody just shouted right into my ear! I think my eardrums fell, I should get it. I looked up and saw my friend (I think so), Jung Kyunghee. I just nodded to acknowledge her presence.

        “Quiet as ever!” she scoffed. I giggled. “Good morning to you too Kyunghee-eonnie.” I greeted her with a smile. “Yah! I told you not to call me ‘eonnie’! It’s disgusting!” then she made a face.

         “But you’re older than me.”

        “I’m just a month older than you. Tss. Just stop calling me ‘eonnie’!”

         I just laughed at her. She’s so cute! Anyway, she’s Jung Kyunghee. She’s one month older than me. She’s been my carpool seatmate for 2 years already. I don’t know if I can call her my friend. Well, we talk, we laugh, we share jokes but we never shared any secrets. Can you call that “friends”? I don’t know. Maybe. I never had friends. Even a single one. I even get bullied.

       “You look extra beautiful! Did you pamper yourself?” I blushed when she complemented. Me? Beautiful? I don’t think so. “Well, a little.” I said. Yes. I did pamper myself. My hair is now wavy. Those thick glasses? No more! Though I didn’t wear contact lenses (I think it’ll hurt if I try to put on). I begged my mum to fix (is that even the right term? I don’t know. Maybe?) my eyes. “The boys at your school will be drooling at you! You look like a goddess!” her eyes sparkled while looking at me. Well, I hope so. I’m looking forward of not being bullied again. I wanted to have a normal high school life. A very peaceful one.

       I smiled at Kyunghee as a sign to thank her then I buried myself again in my book. Good thing I bookmarked the last page I read.

       Minutes later, I already arrived at school. I got out of the van then waved them goodbye. Sadly, Kyunghee isn’t my schoolmate. She goes to an all-girls school a mile or two from here. I heaved a deep sigh and looked at my school again. I hope I’ll have a peaceful school year. I said to myself. I went inside with a loud thumping in my heart. When I entered, a lot of students looked at me from head to foot. I just didn’t mind them. I went to the office to know what my room is, key to the locker etcetera then got out. It's creepy when everybody's looking at me. They didn't recognize me? I don't relly know.

       I entered the classroom. Good thing I'm the first one to arrive. Maybe I can surprise them. :)

       Since it's very boring, I took out my notebook and then start doodling. I'll just wait for them to arrive. I just can't wait to see their faces when they see me! Anyway, I heard them coming. A group of girls squealing-- yes. That's them. I looked at the door intently. Waiting for them to arrive.

        "Yes! And you know? I get my s done--" the girls stopped talking and looked at me. I believe she's Kim Yeorang. One of the barbie dolls. She whispered something on her friend's ear (I don't really know if it is REALLY her friend). She raised one eyebrow at me. "Whatever you do Aechan, you never really look beautiful." she said while looking at me disgustedly. "You're ugly." Eunmi (her 'friend') added.

        I pouted. Well then, I guess they don't really like me. On the brighter side, maybe they're just jelous.  yeah. They're jelous. HAH! After all, girls are girls. Let's just wait for the boy's reaction. I didn't mind Yeorang and Eunmi. I waited and waited until some of the boys finally came in. When they looked at me, they we're shocked. One even asked for my name. I was sooo stunned because this is one of the varsity players in soccer, Oh Minwoo. I tucked a loose hair in my ear. "You already know me."

        He chuckled. "I knew you? Since when? I never saw you in the campus." he smirked. I was about to open my mouth when somebody cut me off. "Cut it out romeo. That's Kwon Aechan." then she rolls her eyes. Minwoo backed off a little and chose a seat that is waaaay far from me. I want to glare at Yeorang but maybe she'll bully me more. Alot came in and awed because of me but here's this bitter Yeorang, she'll block everyone and announce that I'm KWON AECHAN.

       Finally, a teacher came in and the students are all setteled. Thank God. The classroom is like full of bees. Everyone's buzzing and I can always hear my name. I think rumors are already spreading that my nose are done or something. Urgh. I so totally hate them. Even though I wanted to defend myself but I can't. I don't have the guts to do so. I just let them pick me.

      I think that's all for now. Maybe I'll just write tomorrow. Write more about me. Write all bout how popular I am in school (note the sarcasm please). I don't even know why they hate me so much. I never touched them or something.

     Anyway, my mum's knocking at the door. I'll better be off and enter that hell again. 

large.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter is super boring. :( I also thing I'll make it a little bit more long. :)

-rawrkiity :3