BULLY 2

BULLY (VERY SLOW UPDATE)

June 13, Tuesday

 

 

 

       Korea’s unlucky number may be four but today’s thirteen. It is one heck of an unlucky day or me.

 

       But before all of that, let me tell you that my birthday yesterday is not that bad after all. I actually invited Kyunghee over. At least she let me get away from those pesky guests. I’m sorry for the language but it is true that they keep pestering me. I have good news though. Kyunghee and I are friends! How awesome would that be? :D

 

       “Hey Kyunghee, I was just wondering, are we…friends?” I looked down. I cannot let her see my beet-red face. I think it’s visible that night. I feel her stare at me for a moment then she burst into laughter. What does that even mean? Is there anything funny aside from my beet-red face? “Of course we are, Scarlette!” this was one of the things I like about Kyunghee. She just perfectly pronounces my English name even though she really has this Korean accent. Well, she mentioned something about her studying English in a university in New York. “Would I definitely go to your party if we’re not?”

 

      “I was just asking. It’s just that—“

 

     “You never treated me as a friend? You just talk to me so that—OMG! How cruel of you!” then she acted like she’d been really hurt very bad and looking at me acting so disgusted. I just laughed. “No it’s not anything like that. This may sound so pathetic but… I never really had friends.”

 

     She looked at me in disbelief. “You don’t have friends? Wow... that’s just… ironic. A beautiful girl like you doesn’t have friends? Is that a joke Scar because you almost got me!” then she burst out laughing again. I looked down. Well I guess that’s pretty funny. But it’s the truth! I never really had one. Nobody wants to talk to me and I don’t know why. Is it because I’m too quiet? Is it because I rarely talk? Is it because I’m not fluent in Korean? (Yes. I’m not fluent. I often speak English in the campus.) She stopped laughing and looked at me. “Oh. So you really are serious. Well then,” she stood up from the swing. (That’s because we’re at the park. Just escaping that hell again. I’m also wearing my blue ball gown.)  She’s really pretty. She’s wearing a black cocktail dress completed with orange stilettos. I also like her make-up. Smokey make-up to be exact. She’s really gorgeous. “I, Kyunghee Jung, am already friends with Scarlette Kwon or Kwon Aechan or whatever your official name is. Best friends even!”

 

    I jumped in joy then hugged her so tight. “This is my best birthday gift EVER!”

 

    I’m so lucky that day… but definitely not today.

 

     It started this morning. Obviously. My alarm clock rang late. I sworn I set it at the right time. To my surprise, it rang at 7:30 AM and my classes start at 8:00 AM! I know who is—or ARE responsible for this. Reagan and Meagan Kwon or here, in Korea, Harim and Hara Kwon. My obnoxious twin sisters. Yes, I have twin sisters that are waaaay the opposites of me. They’re still in first grade. They’re quite popular in and outside the school. These two little devils are models of a certain magazine. Good thing they’re not ROLE models because they will not pass the auditions. THEY ARE TROUBLEMAKERS! EXPERT ONES!

 

    Looking at the time panicked me. I quickly ran to the bathroom. I was about to wear my bathroom slippers when I slipped! I tried moving but my hurts like hell! I wanted to scream but I can’t. I waited until I regained my strength to stand-up. It seemed that bad luck is just right next to me because I didn’t eat my breakfast because I’m going to be late for school. Just then, I realized that my carpool isn’t gonna wait for me if ever I’m late! So it means that they already left. Now I have to take the bus. C’mon. I hate using public transportation. As for now, I really need to ride a bus.

 

    I headed toward a bus stop and I was very surprised when a lot of people are also waiting. A bus stopped at them and they quickly enter the bus. I was about to enter too when the driver told me that it was already full. I was like “,” Yeah. I cussed and that is totally not-so-me. I need to think of another plan to go to school. An Idea came across my mind. I can ride a bike! But out apartment is waaay far from here. I need to, maybe, run a mile or two.

 

     I feel super stressed. I sat on a chair at a near café. I need to think of something, fast! Then an idea came into my mind. It’s not bad if a play naughty right? I saw a tall boy with a bike. He stopped by get buy some ice cream. He’s just so stupid (haha.) because he just left his bike in a corner. I quickly made my move, grabbed his bike then rode on it. I quickly paddled before he could even get me. That was very hard since he has long legs. “WAAAAH! YOU BIKE-STEALER! I SWEAR IF I’m EVER GONNA SEE YOU AGAIN, YOU’LL NOT GONNA LIKE IT!” I shivered when he actually said that. He stopped chasing me. I sigh in relief.

 

    Lucky for me I arrived at school still alive. I thought I was going to day at this very day.

    The class started well but... not for long. A student opened the front door with a loud bang which scared the hell out of everyone. He was all so sweaty and it seems like he's in a long run or something 'cause he's panting. I coundn't see his face clearly because of his long blond bangs that covered his face (which is a little wet because of sweat). Our professor scolded him and then asked him to introduce himself (he's a transferee!).

   "Well," he held his face up then tucked his long blond bangs at the back of his ears. "I'm Choi Hyunrae but please call me Zelo. I hope we can all be friends." he introduced himself. And then theres me. Panicking. I want to hide my face before he could see me! I quickly get my book and then pretend reading it. It covers my face that's why. "You can sit beside Ms. Kwon," I heard our prof said. "Who's Kwon?" I heard Hyunrae or Zelo or whatever his offical name asked. I silently prayed that that Kwon wouldn't be me. I prayed that it would be Kwon Hana or someother dude. "That girl who's reading the book upside-down." then there's an immediate burst of laughter. I checked the book that I'm pretend-reading and it was really upside-down. With shame, I immediately fixed it.

   I could hear someone walking toward me. I peeked a little and yes, it is Hyunrae. My breathing pattern's uneven. Am I going to be dead right now?

   I'm tired of hiding my face. I lay down the book BUT I did make sure that my hair covered my face. I bow my head down. I took some notes to study at home--but then my pen dropped. I was about to get it when Hyunrae got it for me. MY heart beats faster. OH. NO. He handed the pen to me. "K-Kamsahamnida," I thanked him. I took my pen with a shakey hand and went back to copying notes. Minutes later, the bell rang. Everybody stood up and went out. I was waiting for him to get out but he still didn't. I decided to go first. I stood up (my head's still down). I was surprised when he also stood up. "There's no use of hiding. I already caught you KWON AECHAN." then he left. I was dumbfounded. I know I was going to be dead. 

   Well, let's skip the unneccsary details.

   It was already dismissal time already. Everyone left except for me. I am always the last one to go out. Well, lucky for me, Hyunrae didn't do something to me (or not yet) but he did smirk to me a LOT of times. And it's seriously horrifying. I went to the lockers area to leave some of my books. I noticed something in my locker. It seems noisy and a little bit... stinky. I shrugged the thought then entered my password. And then... well... IT SCARED THE *CENSORED* OUT OF ME! Alot of spiders and cockroaches got out and god knows how I totally hate them! I screamed. It was so horrible. My screams attracted alot of students because the empty lockers area became full. Almost everyone laughed. SOme even took pictures of me. Great, I'm going to be famous again. 

   This scene isn't new to me anymore but maybe because of my mixed emotions, my eyes are already tearing up. And then in a blink, liquid flowed to my cheeks. I cried. I looked at them all. Nobody even dared to help me or what. Thinking of it makes me cry harder. They seem very entertained.

   Just then, the sea of people departed. I assume it would be Yeorang but it is not.

   It was Hyunrae.

   "Okay everyone. Show's over. Leave." he said. Everyone obeyed him. WHY? He's still a tranferee and he's super famous and now he's an instant kingka. Great. 

   He looked at me sharply. "That's what you get. But I tell you, there's more." after saying that, he left.

   He's scary. I learned my lesson now; never take his bike without asking permission.

   I know this may be the longest diary entry but I'm afraid the next enries will be longer.

   What will he do next?

 

 

zelo_gif__d_by_kawaiimal-d4qa057.gif

 

original.gif

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Author's Note

Waaaaaah! Super duper late update! T___T  I was super busy and it took time to thing what's my passwaord here. If you have any corrections, feel free to comment below. I hope you like this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. :)

Thank you for the new subscribers! :D I very much appreciate it!

-rawrkitty