BULLY 3

BULLY (VERY SLOW UPDATE)

June 17, Saturday

     

        It's so hard writing this. Well, it's hard writing when you're crying.

        I know it is bad if you think something bad at your parents. I just can't help it. I want to push my step-father from the very top of the Empire State Building. I'm just hurt. Words have always been bullets. He said he wanted me out of my life because I'm not even his REAL daughter. I have done nothing good for him. He even threw the vase to me and I was lucky I avoided it quickly. Though, well, when I cleaned the splinters, my knees got scraped (it was my fault 'cause I kneeled down without looking if there's splinters anywhere).

       Anyway, I don't want to discuss it further. As you can see, I haven't written anything for the past four days. I've been very busy with Hyunrae--or Zelo rather. He made me very tired-- NOT in a GREEN way of course. That's just so gross.

      After that incident or prank in my locker, I hurried to give him back his beloved bicycle but he wasn't there anymore. I have no choice but to bring his bicycle home.

      When I went to school, there's a big surprise waiting for me. A bucket of sticky liquid (I think it's eggs because of the smell) showered me. My reaction? Surprised of course. I wiped my face so I could clearly see who have done this (but I think it's Yeorang again). Another group of students brought sacks. I don't know what's in it until they showered it on me again. It was chicken feathers. A roar of laughter then came. I think half of the school's population saw me. I quickly ran with the bike. I searched for Hyunrae even though Iooked stupid. Tired, I rested under a tree. "Psst!" That seems strange. I looked around if someone calling at me. Stupid me. I don't have any friends. Who would bother calling me?

    The next "psst", I didn't mind it--not until an apple hit my head. Where the precious hell would this come from? A rustle from above came. I looked up and saw a monkey--no, Hyun--Zelo from above. He then came down, dropping right in front of me. "You disturbed me from my peaceful slumber, stop crying,"

    I immediately wiped my eyes. LIke he said, it was wet with tears. I never noticed that I was already crying. I felt very down. I looked at Zelo, his mouth full of cherries (which I never thought he carried one). When he noticed that I was staring at him, spat out harsh words from me. "I know these cherries are delicious. And I won't give you any," jerk.

    I was thinking about slapping his face using his bicycle but I think it would only make matters worse. Shakily, I stood up and handed over his bike. He looked at me at a moment, looked at me from head to foot, then back to my face. He laughed very hard. Like very hard that he rolled to the floor. LOL-ing. Thankfully, there's not a single soul around us. I felt a lump forming in my throat. This is funny. Usually, it's not a big deal if everybody would laugh at me. I just don't freaking care. Afraid that he would laugh harder at me, I ran away, leaving him crazyly laughing.

    Thankfully, that day, only one prank was performed to me. And that is very big problem. So, the next day was very, very--well, the WORST. I was biking now from home to school 'cause, I just want to. As I entered, multiple pranks was then performed to me. Flour was thrown to me. My vision isn't that visible anymore so--I stumbled and fell (with my bike) and I scraped my knee. I didn't bother going to the clinic because I knew those student who've done this to me will immediately then be reported. I don't want that to happen. And because these scenarios are already predicted by me, I always brought band aids with me. I changed uniform (I have alot of uniforms, BTW) then got to my class.

    First and second periods are done and then its reccessional break. I noticed alot of girls glared at me and I don't even know why--but, I immediately got the answer. Zelo. He's standing right next to me, looking at me intently. I was so damn nervous that time that I can't move. Aside from his bicycle, what else have I done? "W-What... do you w-want?" I stuttered. Still not breaking the eye contact, he answered "Come with me," before I could even protest, he held my hand and dragged me. I don't know where we are going and I can't even question him 'cause I'm afraid that he would be mad at me again for no reason. He headed to the cafeteria. As soon as we got there, he released my hand, gave money and looked at me. "Go buy me food,"

   "But--"

   "Go,"

   I have no choice but to follow him. There was a long line and a lot of glaring girls at that very moment. Like my usual reaction, I didn't mind. It took me time to actually buy him a snack. "Make it fast!" as expected, his head is already hot. I almost stumbled because he kept shouting "Ppali! Ppali!" and everyone's looking at us. The cafeteria is then filled with bees. I know some rumors are already made. I sighed. "How'd you know?"

  "Huh?"

  "Nevermind," he continued eating the cherries I bought for him. He smiled for a second which actually took my breath away. It was amazing. His dimples were so cute that I wanted to pinch his cheeks. "Smile often,"

  "Ye--what?! Stop looking!"

   I just looked him eat. I don't eat snacks during recess. I just can't give my bullies the leisure all the time. I need to rest too.

   He finished eating so I broke the stare that I've been giving him. He suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the cafeteria...again. As we arrived in the classroom, he looked at me and said "You'll gonna be my slave," and he left me without any word.

  And that's what kept me tired and I can't write anything these past few days. I don't really know what he meant about the 'slave' 'cause we've been playing soccer. AND HE MADE ME AN EFFIN' GOAL KEEPER AND I DON'T HAVE ANY SLIGHTEST IDEA ON HOW TO BE ONE. My muscles is killing me.

  I'm going to end here. Zelo's calling me.

 

c88669c70da8249d3f2055089ccb2787.jpg  

"Goal keeper? I don't even know how to be one."

 

tumblr_n6kq3eg8no1rs7wkmo1_r1_500.gif

"Kwon Aechan... I don't care. You're still my slave,"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!! :( BUT HERE YOU GO! THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, BTW. :))

 

-RAWRKITTY-