familiar stranger.

Expect The Unexpected (sequel to unexpected marriage/inlove with my bestfriends boyfriend??)

HEY GUYS!!! PLS SUBSCRIBE T.T i feel like the only one making this sequel for my self TT.TT -sobs quietly-  i guess you forgot me already..


"ohh..this one is nice.." seline murmured and picked at the packet of stickers. "nahh..i'll just give yoogeun a plushie, i think thats better." she smiled in delight, got her things and payed for it along with the ingridients.

"ms. that would cause 2000 won" the cashier with a tag named  (insert name) said

"hmm lets see.." seline said and checked for he purse in her bag. 'aish. i guess he took my wallet again.'

"sorry. but right now i cant pay so is it ok if i could just lis-" seline tried to finish her sentence but was cut off by a diguised man who interuppted her and said "its ok .here is the money" he said and handed the

money to the cashier.after finishing, they both went out side the store. the stranger just walked the opposite way ,while seline went on the other way .

'should i ask for his name?' seline thought and took a step backward.

'nah , maybe he thinks i'm some charity person.' she thought and took a step  forward.

' AWW HELL NO ! MY BAG IS JIMMY CHOO!!'

Seline kept on debating wether too, or not.

'he kind of looks familiar though'

 

 

 

 

"ahh! finally done!" kyuhyun sighed out of relief and zipped his pants and went out of the bathroom (And no, It's not what you y beings think).

'hmm? whats up with that woman? why is she taking a step foward and backward??' kyuhyun thought and squinted his eyes closely. he found out tha it was seline and decided to scare her.

"BOO!" he shouted

"ACK!.. not" seline sarcastingly said. "eh? i though you should be scared..." mumbled kyuhyun.

"excuse me honey, but why would i be scared when i know taekwondo?"she smirked.

"damn. should have gotten a girl who was even scared of ant and spiders." kyuhyun muttered.

"psshhh ,yeah right. and then she would have gone oh so girly. admit it cho kyuhyun you fell head over heals on me."

"nu-uh. i mean yeah. but not at first sight though!" kyuhyun protested. "hah. says the one who confessed" seline said.

"if you didn't love me chagiya ,then you wouldnt approve of me." kyuhyun whispered and kissed seline on the lips. she responded too, forgeting about that stranger who was familiar.

'right now. kyuhyun oppa, your the only guy that i love... i love you.'

'saranghaeyo seline ah. you heated my icy heart. i thank you.' and they shared a long soft and long kiss.

meanwhile..

*snap* the person took  the picture and smirked 'this is pay back seline for getting nichkhun and for hanna's broken heart . pshh i bet fans will think that your a . just need to collect more pictures.' she smirked and headed off.