Oh Mcdonalds.

Expect The Unexpected (sequel to unexpected marriage/inlove with my bestfriends boyfriend??)

"Here's your Mcmuffin sausage with egg sir! Thank you and come again!" Seline smiled at the customer before heading unto the next one. "Hello mam. May i take your order?"

What am I doing here? Seline groaned and recalled the events that happened just a few days ago.

FLASHBACK

All the Super Junior members were sitting in the living room, sighing and relaxing as all of them got a day off. Seline was happilly munching down on her bigmac chicken she oredered.

Heechul stared at her before smirking. "Speaking of which guys, I wonder why Seline is unemployed? She's already way past her university right?" That sentence alone made Seline choke on the oh lovable bigmac chicken.

"H-hey! I-I just can't find one. yeah.. Can't find one!"

"Oh really?" He smirked again. The rest of the Super junior members just watched curiously, grabbing popcorn from somewhere, watching the soon-to-be-arguement. 

"F-fine." Seline grumbled. "I'll get a job."

"W-wait Hyung!" Kyuhyun protested. "Why does she need to go to work when she has me?" Kyuhyun stood up, looking all smug.

"Oh. right. That's why you both originally had the Arranged marriage, right? the marriage happened bcause Seline's father's company was about to get bankrupt so both families decided to have their children marry, right?" Heechul grinned haughtily.

"N-no! I-i'll work! I'll still work!" Seline stepped forward. "I'll need to support myslf too you know."

"Oh?" Both Heechul and Kyuhyun smirked at that."What will you work as?" they asked in unison.

Seline didn't think about that. Then she stared at her burger and an idea came in. "At Mcdonalds."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Everyone laughed. "HAHAHA- Mcdonalds?" Heechul wiped the tear near his eye.

"Why is everyone laughing?!" Seline pouted. "Mcdonalds is pure awesomeness kay! I loooove Mcdo."

"Sure sure." Heechul, still laughing waved his hand. "Go, work. find a job there."

Seline got up and walked near the door. "Just you wait Kim Heechul! I WILL beome top manager in Mcdo soon!" She turned back and grinned evily before slamming the door shut.

 

"Ahh Heechul." Leeteuk shook his head. "Don't bully your little ones. And you too Kyuhyun. You're the husband. Why didn't you help?" He scolded both of them

"Becausee..." Kyuhyun and Heechul looked down, Then looked up with both of their sadistic smirk. "It was fun."

FLASHBACK END

Seline stirred the fries, chuckiling evily. "I will. become. manger. Fufufufufu."

The Manager saw her and rolled his eyes. "Say that when you learn how to not burn fries."

"Ooops! Ouch!"


YUP. I'M BACK.

THIS IS THE BREAK CHAPTER.

THE SOON MYSTERIOUS (OR NOT) MAN WILL APPEAR SOON! YAY!

OKAY PEACE OUT.

TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

C O M M E N T  &  S U B S C R I B E