The New Guy.

Expect The Unexpected (sequel to unexpected marriage/inlove with my bestfriends boyfriend??)

Yay, break's over and shiz @.@

Hnn..SO, enough talking and now on to the chapter!!~

 

 


Super junior's Dorm 

Poke.

.....Poke.

Seline's eye twitched as she continued reading her book.

Poke..
...Poke...
.
.
.
.
POOOOKKKEEE!

Seline's slammed her book harhly, "WILL. YOU. STOP. KYUHYUN?" She turned towards the culprit who kept on poking her to death.

Kyuhyun pouted, "Mianhe. You just always ignore people when you're with that book. And we were discussing something very important. If you don't do anythin- SELINE!!!" Kyuhyun looked at the person he was 'talking- Or naging to. Oh yes. She went back to her 'book'..



'"If you don't do anything your life might be in danger. Who knows what would happen the future? Yeah. I got it, So chill." Seline rolled her eyes, "Geez. You've been saying for the past few weeks, Kyu. Just because one person is threatening us- more preferably me, doesn't mean I can't read a book in peace or do anything fun, ne? So relax. Besides, I know Aikido." 

 

Kyuhyun snorted, "Tch. How care-free."



"But that's what make me, me." Seline stuck her tounge out and closed the book she read. She jumped out of the sofa and walked towards the main door.

"Anyways, I gotta help wookie-kun. He told me to go buy vegetables in the supermarket and all. Ja na." she closed the door.

 

"Che. We're not in Japan you know!" Kyuhyun shouted at the door ehich slammed shut. He shook his head. 'Ah. Seriously. That girl is always a magnet for trouble.'

 

-

 

"Hmmm.." Seline hummed as she brushed her finger against different types of products. "I wonder which one Wookie oppa would want.." She ruffled her head out of frustration. So many damn products with the same flavour. Why couldn't every company just unite and become one?!

I don't know, and I don't care. I'l just settle this with eenie meanie minni moe-

"Aweee!" Seline rubbed her head as she collided with another person.
The man she collided with rushed to her, worried. "Are you okay miss?" 

"Yeah, sort of." Seline smiled, neverless ignored whether she could recall his face or not.

"I'm really sorry." The man bowed. "But I'm in a hurry now, If we ever meet, I'll be sure to make up for my mistake." He bowed again and rushed out of the supermarket.

Weird guy. Seline thought cluelessly and shrugged and looked at her watch
"! I'M LATE! BETTER HURRY UP!"

 

As the strange man left the store, he received a call.

"Well?" The voice sounding so innocent, yet sadistic.

The man smirked, "Easy. I got to see her face in reality at least."

"Oh?" The girl replied. "So how would you take the job?"

"You have your deal."


DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN.
Wahahaha I bet you know who the guy is already. ~.~
AND SO,
The so-called-oh-so-famous love triangle shall appear. AGAIN.
Okay, well sort of like a third wheeler instead.

I realised this fic is sorta like a reverse Harem.

WHAT TO DO.
You can't stop a fangirl living in a world of Kpop boys and yadayadayada.
Takes me so long to update.
I'll try to do it a little bit faster.
PEACE. 
===UNICORNS ARE REAAAAL==