Mother Heechul

Expect The Unexpected (sequel to unexpected marriage/inlove with my bestfriends boyfriend??)

"Ahh.." Seline panted while wiping the sweat from her fore-head "So that probably settles things now.Right Kyu?"

"Hnn.." Kyuhyun agreed, "but I don't know what will happen once we go back to the dorm.."

Seline almost faced-palmed and groaned, "nghh.. How can I forget." shuddering while preparing for an enormous talk from 'Mother heechul

Speaking of that witch..

.

"YAHH!!!! YOU AND KYUHUN. THE LIVING ROOM. NOW." Heechul commanded.

As expected.. Heechul . Kyuhun and Seline Groaned while walking towards the living room. As soon as they entered, They saw all the super-junior members (ecxept the 3 members who left the group) sitting in the couch from oldest to youngest.

 

"Explain."

"ne ne.." Kyuhyun said and began to explain from start to end.

 

"No way! you're serious? Hanna's  sister is just as crazy as Hanna was."  Euhhyuk commented as the agreed.

"even though they aren't blood-related, they still have one thing that connects them together; Obsession for our eveil maknae kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun inturupted, "okay guys, I know that im THAT hot, but can you please stop ment-"

"- shut it kimkyu. you're just THAT ugly that girls start to become over-obsessed creeps who would probably turn into those horror stalker chick flicks you see in movies." heechul hit kyu on the head .

"awwie, that hurts." Kyuhyun rubbed his swollen head while sobbing comically.

"and there goes Kyuhyun's evil teacher." Seline sighed while shaking her head.

"baka.." Kyuhun murmed (by the way, Baka in japanese means Idiot)

"you just spoke japanese, kimkyu. what was it again?" Heechul asked as his eye twitched

"I'l say how much you like me to say it : BAKA BAKA BAKA!!"

'thats it.'  Heechel twitched in anger, "COME HERE YOU DISRESPECTFUL RUNT!! IM GONE TEAR YOU PIECES!!"

"Like you can." Kyuhyun went to the hallway, stuck his tounge out while placing his index finger to his face and did the usual annoying face a third grader did As soon as Heechul got up from the couch, Kyuhyun ran across the house like a mouse being chased by a cat.

"..They're grown up adults yet they have elementary brains." Seline groaned while shaking her head

"You sound like an old person ya know." Leeteuk teased.

"Shut up."

It's just like always. I thought there would've been some changes, but everything is back to normal. I just hope there aren't any problems in the future. Seline smiled.

Or so she thought. the real chaos was just about to begin. Right then, Right now.

TO BE CONTINUED.

HEWOO READERS. TT_TT ..if there are any *sobs*

okay, so basically: GOMENASAI , MINAHEYO , PASENSHA , SORRY ,désolé

For not updating the chapters for a CENTURY!!

>O< I was frozen in time that's why! (believe while you can)

I'll try my best to update because lately i have been working on my fics that are in fanfiction.net . Yes, an anime fanfiction. I was inspired for some unknwon reason to write an anime fic. 

PS: ANIME FANS! are you that excited for Road to ninja?!~