Heart broken

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

At the cafeteria

All the people in the cafeteria were in shocked when they saw something which they think extraordinary. The hottest guy on earth Jo Youngmin dated a geek???All the girls who have a crush on Jo Youngmin sobbing …Some of them planning to kill themselves. They screamed and the cafeteria was in chaos. However, June remained calm and smiled evilly as ever.

 

“Youngmin…Im scared. Do you see how they reacted?? I’ve told you to keep as a secret” Hyori said.” Ignore them sweetie pie……oh ya…Why you keep on calling me Youngmin…call me oppa…” Youngmin smiled at her. “Nae ..oppa” Hyori said and smiled at him.

 

“Oppa…” Both of them turned around and saw June. “ Chukkae…I heard that you’re dating” June smiled. “oh thanks June” Hyori said. Meanwhile Youngmin just ignoring her..as if she never existed. Hyori looked at him but he just remained as cold as ever. June continue” Well you see today is my birthday…I wanted to invite you guys to my birthday party. Here’s the card. Hope both of ya can make it” June leave after she passed the card.

 

“Hyori…just throw the card away..” Youngmin said. “ But waeyo oppa…Its not nice doing this to people” Hyori said.”I don’t like her. You know what she always chasing after me. Besides..I feel something fishy…” Youngmin replied. “Oh come on …oppa..Its not nice being prejudice to people…please please” Youngmin gave up and said yes.” But my dear with one condition. Tonight make sure you wear something’s hot. Ok???” Youngmin winked.

 

“But oppa why??” Hyori complained. “ Because I wanna show people that my princess is the most beautiful girl in the world” Youngmin grinned. Hyori felt shy. She pinched his right hand. “Ouch… what’s that for??” Youngmin asked “ hahaha nothing… because you are so naughty” Hyori ran away. “Naughty girl. You just wait ..once I get you I will kiss you until you faint….hahahah” Youngmin started to chase her.

 

From far…Kwangmin was watching a love drama that’s broke his heart. Tears came out from his eyes. He never thought that it can be this painful.

 

Why must I like the same girl that Hyung like?? Why must this happening to me??? Why!!!! ANDWAE!!!!!

 

At the Coffee Prince

 

“Wah …. I knew it…. !!! Youngmin has a crush on you…Chukkae….: “Eunhye screamed while jumping around like a little kid. Hyori smiled and felt shy. All of the customers laughed looking at her action. While some of their kids also jumping around like Eunhye.

 

Aigoo Unnie always hyperactive huhuhuh…. Shy shy shy shy

 

“Kwangmin …Kwangmin…see I’ve told you right about Youngmin and Hyori. Oh my god!!!! Yay!!!’ Hyori jumped again.

“Like I care…Leave me alone…!!!’ he yelled. Eunhye was shocked to see his reaction. Same with Hyori. “Whats up with that fella. MICHYEOSS-EO !!!!! Come Hyori… Ignore him.. He might having a period..hehehe…Come do you have anything to wear tonight???’ Hyori shook her head .” I don’t have any fancy dress to wear..unnie” she sounded sad. Eunhye sighed. “ Don’t worry I always bring emergency killer dress in my office…Just in case Donghyun oppa want to ask me out .,….hahaha Silly me…’ Eunhye dragged Hyori to her office and she opened a closet.

 

Hyori was really in shocked when she saw about 20 beautiful dresses in Eunhye’s closet. “ Omo!!! So many!!’ Eunhye chosed few dresses that she thought suitable for Hyori. “ Ani Unnie ..all of them too y. Revealing my s. Andwae!!!’ Hyori shook her head. “ Come on Hyori. If you love me like your Unnie choose one now. Believe in me okay?” Eunhye said. Hyori sighed and gave in.

 

“hm..let me see… Yes..I think this one suited you well. y, cute, sweet and innocent. Try this” Eunhye smiled and handed the dress to her. Hyori looked at the dress.

(this is how the dress looked like (http://www.tbdress.com/product/y-Spaghetti-Neckline-Mini-Length-Brush-Train-Evening-Prom-Dresses-1743375.html )

Woah..this dress is so beautiful!!! But too revealing!!

 

“Unnie… Shiro!!! Too y.. Anio!!!’ Hyori shook her head. Eunhye sulked. Making funny faces. Hyori felt like wanna laugh but yet felt guilty. “ You don’t love me rite as your unnie. Its okay I know I am not your Unnie… Why Im doing this” Eunhye said with tight face. Hyori smiled and hugged her. “Unnie… You know rite I don’t have Unnie… I love you like my own Unnie..Okay okay.. I’ll wear it… Promise okay??’ Eunhye jumped happily. “Yay!!! Okay I’ll do your make up !!!’ Hyori just smiled.

 

“What time you’re going to the party??” Eunhye asked. “ Well Youngmin said around 8 o’clock. ” Hyori replied. “Aigoo~~ What are you thinking it’s already 6 pm.!!Go have a bath.!!!” Hyori just followed whatever she said.

 

7.45 pm

 

“Okay..done!!!’ Eunhye said. Hyori put the glass and looked herself in the mirror.

 

Who is that girl?? Is that really me???

 

Hyori stunned to see herself with a beautiful y white dress. “Wah Hyori…You looked beautiful!!! Wah I don’t know you have y s!!!’ Eunhye said while showing thumbs up. Hurriedly Hyori covered her chest and her cheeks redden. “But I think we have to throw the glass away” Eunhye took the glass and hide it behind her back “Besides , I know you’re pretending…You have good vision don’t ya??” Eunhye smiled. Hyori felt shocked.”Unnie how did you know??” Eunhye smiled. “ Im just guessing hahaha..But Im rite, am I??”

 

“Kwangmin ….Kwangmin… Come here …. What do you think about this young lady??” Kwang turned around and stunned to see how beautiful she is. “Is that your friend , noona?” he asked.” Nope you silly… don’t you recognize her...?? Its Hyori!!’ Kwangmin was in shocked and couldn’t believe that it was Hyori. “ Wow..you surely looked beautiful. …I just wish that….” He couldn’t finished the words and he just left them.

 

Hyori felt that Kwangmin was trying to run away from her.

What’s wrong with this fella??

 

“Unnie …Gomawo for this…I really appreciate it.”Hyori smiled. “Ah its nothing. Youngmin called me just now and he said that he will be here within 15 minutes. My mom feel excited when she heard that he’s going for a party. He even said that my mom forced him to wear lipstick!!! Hahahaha” Hyori also laughed. She could not imagine how’s Youngmin going to look like with a lipstick.

 

Aish…Youngmin doesn’t have to wear lipstick. His lips is so y and red…so yummy and soft and kissable… Aish…Am I being .?? Silly me….

 

Hyori grinned as she walked to the front door. Suddenly , someone hugged her from behind. She’s panicked. “Please don’t move” Someone whispered to her ears. “Please let me hugged you for a while” Its Kwangmin!!!! She couldn’t move. She can feel his breath on your face.

 

“Kwangmin..let me go… Im going to be late..Youngmin might have been waiting for me.” She said softly

 

Aish…what’s wrong with him??

 

He released her and facing her. “Do you know that Im in love with you?? How could you do this to me!!’ Kwangmin said in anger tone. She was so confused of what Kwangmin has said.

 

Kwangmin in love with me??? Holy cow!!!

 

“Kwangmin this is wrong. You know that Im in love with Youngmin.” She said. “Hyung!!! Hyung!! Hyung!!! Why must Hyung???!!! What about me???!!!” Kwangmin yelled at her. Squeezing her arms so tightly. He’s trying to kiss her but Hyori slapped him. Kwangmin seemed to gain his sanity back. “I….I..I..Im sorry Hyori…I don’t mean to do this to you…I don’t know what’s wrong with me today..” Hyori was about to cry but she controlled herself. “Erm… its okay…I got to go now” She instantly left him.

 

Im stupid …I’m So Stupid…Why must I do this to her…She might hate me…..!!!!!!!

 

Kwangmin punched the wall repeatedly until the blood coming out from his fist. He couldn’t hold his tears anymore. He cried and cried……

 (huhuhu....pity Kwangmin...huhu.... i hope you guys enjoy this chapter.....huhuh...gomawo !!! saranghaeyo guys..... tata)