Shocking fact

Hey you !!! Jo Youngmin the Stalker!!!

In the morning

 

Youngmin suddenly woke up when he was being slapped by someone on the face. He jumped feeling furious after being slapped. There he realised that his roommate actually slapped him.

 

“You ert EMo!!! You leave this instant don’t ever come back again got it?? There..there.. youngmin… I will protect you from those erted gals. Hahahaha’ His roommate said.

 

“Hm..Youngmin?? hahaha I bet she must be dreaming of me haha… Aww~~~ She’s so cute!!!’

He giggled.

 

“Omo this gal is so cute. She’s even talking in the sleep. Hehehe’ He slowedly approached her and staring at her.

 

“Erm she’s smell good..Hm you want to protect me ne?? hahaha… Hm.. I feel like wanna kiss you now my dear…” Youngmin smiled and trying to reach her lips.

 

“Yah!!! Take this and this…hahah.. now you know my power as a SUPERGIRL!!! Hahaha’ His roommate said without opening her eyes.

 

“Omo I bet she’s still dreaming..Oh my she hit my face … Her hands are strong!!! Aigoo…I better wake her up..If not who knows what’s going to happen next. She might killed me hehehe’ Youngmin nagged.

 

“Yah!!! Noona’s little sister!! Wake up!!! You almost killed me!!’ He screamed at her ears.

 

Hyori jumped and almost fell from the bed. She quickly opened her eyes and saw a guy. “Yah!!! Who the hell are you???!!! ert!!! Get out from here!!!” She threw anything that close to her to Youngmin.

 

Youngmin felt annoyed. “Yah stupid gal!!! I am your roommate. I am not a ert!!! “

 

Hyori looked closely at him “ Woah!!! Yo…yo..Youngmin???!!!. My roommate???!!! You’ve got to be kidding me!!! There must be a mistake. Im off to see the warden.” Hyori quickly rushed to the door.

 

Youngmin grabbed her wrist. “No need to see the warden. I already met her and she said we cannot change the room. There’s no other room except this one. If not we have to find some other place.” Youngmin smiled and simply lied to her.

 

Hyori surprised to hear Youngmin’s statement.

 

Otokajo???!!! How Im going to live with a guy in a room…..

 

Youngmin smiled at her.

 

Aigoo his killer smile. How can I control myself if I have to see him everyday.

 

“Noona little sister…don’t worry..Im not going to you or do something bad to you …hahahah.. I am a kind namja…Don’t worry.. Anyway you are not my type…. !!! Flat s . I prefer someone with D cup hahahahahahha..Im going for a bath ..Do you want to see me ?” Youngmin smiled evilly.

 

“Hell no!!!’ Hyori screamed and out of the room. She was still in shocked.

 

Ottoke?? Ottoke?? How Im going to be and lived with him..not only lived with him but working with him!!! Omo!!! What should I do?? Hyori… you must be strong!!! You must be patient…for your future sake.

 

After 20 minutes standing in front of her room she banged the door like she want to break the door. “Yah!! ert!!! Are you done?? Have you put your clothes on? !!!’ Hyori put her ears at the door. But silent!

 

Agkrh I don’t care I wanna go in. I think he has settled is things. 1 , 2 ,3

 

She opened the door and saw Youngmin was sleeping. She felt really angry and felt like wanna smacked his head.

“Stupid ert!!!’ she said angrily. She took her towels and her clothes together and go to the bathroom. After that she got ready to go the college. It’s a registration day for new student.

 

She furiously looked at Youngmin and then she got and idea. She smiled evilly and then took a pile of water and then …. Woosh….!!! She poured the water to Sleepyhead Youngmin.

 

Youngmin was really shocked. He realized that he was all wet. He looked around when he heard a laughter. Suddenly he realized it was his roommate doing. He screamed “ Yah!!! You crazy girl!!!!’

 

He got up and grabbed Hyori’s hand and hugged her tightly. “Yah!! ert ..let me go!!!’ Hyori said. Youngmin just smiled at her and said “ Well my name is not ert… My name is Youngmin…”

 

To Hyori’s surprised , he actually kissed her. She’s trying to free herself but its seem it is so impossible. Suddenly she got an idea and she kicked Youngmin’s leg. Youngmin let her go since it was so painful. Hyori laughed again and ran away from him.

 

“Yah!!’ Youngmin screamed. But then he smiled to see Hyori’s naughtiness. “Naughty girl… I like…heheh” He said. He looked at the wall and saw that its almost 9.00 am. “ Oh my… I think I better get ready now..if not Im going to be late.”

 

At the college

 

There were so many new students at the registration counter. Hyori sighed since she has queued for a long time. She realized that many people looked at her and whispering to each other.

 

Well I think they might say bad things about me by looking at my appearance. But I don’t care. Im here for studying.

 

She just ignored them and suddenly she remembered something. “Youngmin… “ she whispered the name. She wondered by she didn’t feel angry or furious when Youngmin kissed her. In fact, she liked it. His lips was so sweet and soft.

 

Deep down inside she loved that Youngmin was her roommate. There’s something about him caught her attention.

 

Am I falling in love??? Andwae!!! How about my hero…My life saver???

“ANDWAE!!!!’ She screamed and then she realized many people looking at her with disgust. She just ignored them. Once she completed with the registration, she headed to the Coffee Prince.

 

She looked around when she heard screams from a lot of girls. There she saw Kwangmin and his cute friend. Kwangmin noticed her and waved at her. She waved back and smiled at him. A lot of girls looked at her with jealousy but as usual she just ignored them.

 

Suddenly she heard, “Oppa Where’s Youngmin Oppa” there’s a very beautiful girl asked Kwangmin. “I don’t know June....” Kwangmin said and then hurriedly leave her with his cute friend. The girl pouted and said” Youngmin oppa… You’ll be mine!!’ Hyori heard she said that. Hyori sighed and just headed straight to the Coffee Prince.

 

From far there’s Youngmin watching her with his binoculars. He smiled when he saw his roommate.

 

Aigoo why Im doing this??

 

He’s asking himself.