final

I miss you

Hoya walked in rush. Not caring many fans called his name or took picture of him. He covered his face in mask. He didn't smile. He didn't need to pretend he was okay tho. He was surely tired to death. 

 

Everyone know that I am tired. Surely they know how hard I keep myself alive from this crazy schedule. Everyone understand me, except Dongwoo.

 

Dongwoo walked behind him, sometimes ahead with other members. He smiled a lot, as usual. Waving to the fans, laughing with Sunggyu, or playing with Sungyeol. He did that all but he did nothing to Hoya, his so called lover. 

 

Hoya realized he was busy this past week. Even after Dongwoo arrived from jungle. Both of them almost lost contact for ten days. Surely they missed each other a lot. But Hoya always been busy and busy and left him alone with Sunggyu. 

 

Dongwoo made him promise to take two days off or at least one day off after he came back from jungle. Once he got wifi at hotel, Hoya was the second person he contact after his mom. It was less than 2 seconds untill Hoya replied to his message. Dongwoo only replied "hi" to hundred messages Hoya sent during his stay at jungle (mostly said 'i miss you') and Hoya replied in a blink. Then they chat for around 10 minutes before Hoya had to continue his filming. 

 

And the day has come. Dongwoo back to Korea. Fansites waiting for him outside early in the morning. He was waving saying hi to all the fans and leave immediately to the dorm to find out that Hoya still out there, filming. 

 

At noon, Hoya finished his filming, want immediately back to dorm, to meet him, to hug him, to listen all the story he brought. But one call from the CEO changed all his plan. He is been asked to come to their new office and talked about their schedule. So he went there, half hearted sitting on the coffee shop. He saw many fans but yet he still at his poker face wanting its over soon so he can comeback home. 

 

The endless talking finally end at midnight. He really want to sleep in Dongwoo's arm he missed so much. He thanked God for finally let it end. So he came back and found out that Dongwoo waited for him, sulky. It was 2 a.m when they fight. No one expect their awaited meeting end up with fight. 

 

Dongwoo questioned him of his late presence and his photo in sns. Hoya too questioned him about the photo spread in sns and his gift he gave this morning to someone. They both missed each other so much till they can't just hug and kiss but fight. It took around an hour till they finally settled down, smiling to each other and said (finally) 'i miss you'. 

 

The slept with arms linked with each other, head resting on each other's chest. Totally their favourite. But i wasn't last long. Sunggyu drag Dongwoo to his new office and went to shopping. Dongwoo took the chance to go to his parent's home and back home late midnight. He found Hoya was there waiting for him to tell him that he has two days off starting today (since it's already 1 a.m).

 

So they kissed, a passionate and longing one. It's not that they haven't kissed yesterday after they fought but this kiss is more intimate and lasted for 10 or 15 minutes long. Both of them took their turn to dominate the kiss. They weren't in a rush. They enjoyed every seconds of it. Their body becoming one, hands roaming over the body, they suddenly wear nothing but blanket all over theirs. 

 

Next morning was so good. Sunggyu left early in the morning so they left alone. Still didn't want to let go and literally hugging while walking into the kitchen, kissing while waiting for the toast ready, holding hand while sipping their first coffee, and didn't let go of their sight. It was like they had not meet for century, they couldn't get enough of it. 

 

The was so good too. They did it twice or three times that morning. In bathroom, kitchen (yes it end up with ) and bedroom. They did nothing but enjoying each other's presence. It was so good untill Hoya got a call for sudden filming in the night.

 

They were in the middle of cuddling and sharing each other story in the past ten days. Dongwoo looked so broken, his eyes got cloudy, his expression told that he didn't want the younger go yet. He promised him to stay untill tomorrow. He still missed him, one day is not enough compared to 10 days not seeing or talked to each other. 

 

Hoya really didn't want to go. He felt so guilty to the elder but he had no choice but go. He promised to comeback as soon as he finished the filming. He promised he will do his best so it wouldn't took long. 

 

So Dongwoo did wait and wait for the younger to comeback. But even after 24 hours and 38 minutes he still filming and filming. So Dongwok got frustated and decided to not wait any longer. He turned off his phone after checked his schedule to the manager and noted that he had 3 days free. He packed his things and went to his home. It would be better, he thought, rather than waiting for someone who did not even bother to text nor call him. 

 

Hoya realized he wouldn't get home soon once he arrived at the filming set. It would take long time until it finished. Hoya knew he should tell the elder that he wouldn't be home in near time, he knew he should, but then he got busy and forget. So when he finally remember to call the elder, his phone is already turned off. He decided to text him but it didn't sent. Hoya knew that the elder must be dissapointed on him, thinking he is the only one who missed him alone, and decided to leave. Hoya knew he would be like that and he was right. 

 

Finally they met on Thursday night, before their flight to Beijing for their schedule. It was short because Hoya came so late and the elder was awake because he wanted to pee. In the morning Dongwoo didn't say anything about those 3 days and he acted like nothing wrong. But something was off. He didn't hear his cheerfull laugh or jokes, his wide smile was gone. Tho he still talked to Hoya like nothing happened but it was not their usual. Something was off.

 

Hoya missed him a lot. He was curious what was the elder doing in the past three days, did he do well, who did he met, and did he miss him as much as he did.

 

The truth was Dongwoo knew Hoya would come late that day. He knew when someone opened the door and entered the dorm, it must be Hoya. Tho he didn't see but the sound of his footstep was right. It was Hoya. The footstep was stop outside his room. He waited if Hoya would eventually enter his room but he didn't. Dongwoo couldn't just wait any longer so he make his hair messed like he just woke up and walked outside. Their gaze met in halfway. Dongwoo could see the tired eyes in his face. The eyebag was there. His skin was pale. Dongwoo really wanted to hug him, comforted him but instead he pretend like he was going to pee eventho he wasn't. 

 

After they finished their schedule, they headed back to hotel. All of them was gather around to sent Myungsoo off. Due to his schedule, he had to go back first. Hoya know that Dongwoo was kind to everyone especially Myungsoo. So he was there, worrying about the younger and he even help him to pack his bag. Hoya couldn't help but his heart skip a beat. He was jealous. He knew he shouldn't but his heart wouldn't listen. 

 

So after they sent Myungsoo off, he decided to go to the gym and asked Seongyeol to accompany him. He needed to work out to cool down his emotion. His chest was burn. Dongwoo knew Hoya went to the gym and it was weird. Hoya was exhausted for sure but he went to the gym. He don't want the younger to force his body like that, it is dangerous. Dongwoo couldn't fall asleep until Woohyun texted him said Seongyeol and Hoya were back. 

 

When they headed back to Korea, Hoya did nothing different as when he came ealier. He wore dark clothes, covering his face with mask, and completely ignore the surrounding. Dongwoo, as usual, smiling to fans, waving, laughing, and playing with the member. Then there he was, with Sunggyu looked like kiss him. He eventually just want to whisper something but all the camera snatched that moment, and Hoya's eyes too.

 

They headed back to dorm right away after they arrived. Thankfully, Hoya still has free time until tomorrow noon. He surely will sleep his off. Sleeping in his arms must be good. He think to himself. But I don't know how to start with all of this. Everything seems so wrong. So Hoya decided to walk into his room and close the door. 

 

Dongwoo was there, waiting in the living room for the younger to come. It is been 5 hours but the younger still lock himself in the room. He knew he might be tired but still he need to eat something. It was almost midnight but the younger had eat nothing. The elder, after a lot of consideration, knocked on his room. But there was no answer. He tried again and failed again. Dongwoo then opened the door and found the younger sleeping like dead body. 

 

Should I wake him up or should I asked Sunggyu to wake him up. I am such a coward. He sighed to himself. "Hoya, wake up... eat something before you sleep". He squeezed the younger's hand, trying to wake him up. "Hoya.... Howon... Lee Howon..."

 

Hoya know he was dreaming. Dongwoo was there, calling out his name. "So you come..." he said as he reach out for the elder and bring him down to hug him. "Even in my dream your scent was the same" he blabbered out in Dongwoo's ear. 

 

"Hoya wake up.... It's me..." Dongwoo tried to move his body but failed. 

 

"Later..." 

 

"Hoya, please wake up and eat something"

 

Even in my dream he was noisy. He smiled to himself not letting go the Dongwoo in his dream. At that time he felt something in his lips. Another lips. Someone kissed him. So he opened his eyes, slowly, and there he was, Dongwoo kissed him. 

 

It is a weird dream. Really weird. He was so hesitant to kiss the other man back. Does dreaming always feel this real? So he just laid there, doing nothing until Dongwoo break the kiss. 

 

"So you wake up now.. I really has to kiss you.." he smiled, still feeling awkward. 

 

"Ah... so I am not dreaming.." he mumbled to himself. 

 

"You have eat nothing. The manager brought us food and asked me to wake you up and make sure you eat. " he lied. It will be weird if I said "I am waiting since 4 hours ago in the living room for you to come and eat with me.", he tought. 

 

"I am not hungry. I just want to sleep." He said, awkwardly. Letting go the hug so he can sit properly now. 

 

"Please eat something. You want me to feed you?" He wasn't joking nor teasing, he really worried Hoya might fall sick. 

 

"No no.. you don't need too. Okay I will eat." He tried to sit and get up with Dongwoo following him behind.

 

"I have to make sure you eat them all so I will wait here." Dongwoo said as he sat in front of the younger. It was so weird told him the reason why he still there, accompany him eating. It's not like it was the first time Dongwoo sit there watching the younger eat. He did that almost everytime, vice versa. 

 

It was so silent and it was hell awkward. Sunggyu is already sleeping, Dongwoo really hope that Sunggyu will come and save him from this super awkward situation. 

 

"I'm done..." Hoya said breaking the silent. 

 

"Ah... yes..." Dongwoo literally didn't know what to say.

 

Hoya, in the other side, also feel so awkward. Watching him in the middle of eating his food only making his feeling to hug him growing bigger. 

 

"Wait for 15 minutes before you sleep, okay? Don't sleep right away, it's not good." Dongwoo said as he jumped off from his seat. "Do you need something else? You want milk, maybe?" 

 

"Yes please.." Hoya said without thinking, his mind was working hard how to fix this situation. From where he should start. 

 

So there he was, unconciously walked toward the elder who was about to open the refrigerator. He hug him. Burried his face on the elder's shoulder. 

 

"I missed you... I am sorry..."

 

Dongwoo just stand there, trying to regain his mind back. His heart beats too fast. He couldn't think something cool or decent to say. 

 

"Mmm" was the only word he could think about said. 

 

"I am so sorry to make you feel this way. I am so sorry..."

 

Tho Dongwoo still upset about it, he would lie if he said he didn't miss him too. He missed him a lot, 10 days without him and after just a day he was gone for 4 days. How come he didn't miss the younger at all? He missed him a lot, he missed him like crazy, he missed him until it hurts. But he knew he shouldn't. He will make the younger feel burdened if he told him that.

 

"Hyung... say something..." Hoya's voice wake him up. 

 

"It's okay Hoya, really, you didn't need to apologize. I am okay..." Dongwoo break the hug and facing the younger. 

 

"It's not okay... it's my fault. I am sorry. I should told you from the start. I shouldn't make you wait."

 

"Hyung, I missed you. Can you please say something. I can't bear if we stay like this. It's all awkward. It's not us. It's......"

 

Before Hoya finished his sentence, Dongwoo stopped him and kissed him. A longing one. "Yes I was upset before and I'm sorry too" he said in the middle of the kiss.

 

"No it's my fault, really... will you forgive me, please? And comeback to the normal us?" Hoya break the kiss.

 

"Depends on how good you persuade me..." he smirked and kiss him again, a long and deeper one. 

 

------