Tit-for-tat

Tit-for-tat
“Pretty please?”
 
Rubbing your palms together, you begged your boyfriend, Jongin as you tried out the puss-in-boots expression—looking at him with wide pleading eyes topped up with a pout on your face.
 
“No! Baby, I don’t want to be your guinea pig." He sighed and refused in a whiny tone, "And I don’t really want to die young either.”
 
"C'mon, you won't die.” With a roll of your eyes, you retorted with your chest stuck out confidently, “I'm probably one of the best in drawing blood among all my other classmates." You assured him as you held his arms, swinging it a little. "Baby, I just need one last practice before going through with my practical exam. This is really important for me."
 
Cupping your cheeks in his callous hands, he gave you an innocent peck on your lips before shooting you a lopsided grin.
 
"Well, since you're one of the best among all your other classmates, there’s no need for you to be afraid of failing the practical exam. I'm pretty sure you'll pass your practical even without practicing."
 
You sulked and pushed. his hands away. You know this stubborn boyfriend of yours isn’t going to give in anytime soon.
 
Not unless if you offered him something he thinks is worth allowing you to practice drawing blood on him.
 
“Baby, are you really not going to help me by being my guinea pig just this once?” Attacking him with a back hug, you drew imaginary circles along his collarbones as you questioned with a teasing lilt obvious in your tone.
 
“Yeah.”
 
Letting out an exaggerated sigh, you slumped your head onto his shoulder, “Even if I offered to play video games with you whenever you want to, you still wouldn’t do me a favor, will you?”
 
He turned to his side, giving you a small butterfly kiss before letting out a low chuckle as he pulled away, causing his breath hitting your face. The right side of his lips tugged upwards, creating a smirk as if it were to taunt you.
 
“Babe, you’ve got to work harder if you’re trying to tempt me into sacrificing my body for you.”
 
Well, if this is a challenge, then damn right, you will accept it and you will win it.
 
“So, even if I offered to buy you fried chicken whenever you want to,” You whispered in your bedroom voice, as you traced your lips along the outline of his shoulder, “you still wouldn’t do it?”
 
He involuntarily let out a moan as you bite down on his shoulder lightly.
 
You understood Kim Jongin better than he himself does. And you knew he was on the edge of giving in any time now. The right side of your lips tugged upwards, creating a smirk at the thought of your almost victorious triumph.
 
“Even if your poor girlfriend offered to sacrifice her body for yours, you still wouldn’t help her out by being her guinea pig, right?”
 
“Really?!” He half-shouted with eyes widened to the fullest in astonishment as he spun around to look at you.
 
Scrunching your nose, you pretended to ponder over it for a moment before shaking your head with your tongue stuck out at him teasingly.
 
Baby, you’ve probably got to work harder if you’re trying to tempt me into sacrificing my body for you.”