Prologue: Flesh and Blood

The Antagonist

 

“Don’t dare to touch him, both of you!” Chae groaned. She heard a nightmarish laugh from her little sisters. Chae didn’t believe this –her father’s dying. And that’s because of her lovely little sisters, Min and Ryu, who poisoned their father’s drink with  black magic. Her little sisters don’t seem like have the feeling of guilty. They even laugh more.

 

“Damn it, Chae! He needs to be replaced. He is no longer the strongest here. We are. We can take his place, together; we ruled this world, even the human’s world!” Min said, persuasively. Chae was trying hard to hold her tears.

 

“You’re dead if I told this to-”

 

“There is no one will dead, my sister. Well… except dad of course.” Ryu stated her opinion.

 

Chae sighed in frustration. She was in the great anger. She thought she has two lovely little sisters that love everyone. She thought that she has two little sisters who always keeping a beautiful smile. She thought that she has two little sisters that innocently charming. But she was wrong. Her two little sisters were the greatest b*tches in the whole world. Chae wrench anger upon the floor, she smashed it. She doesn’t care if her hand’s full of blood now.

 

Chae stretched her hands, and soon, her two little sister pulled up into her grip. She was holding her sisters’ neck. “You killed daddy.” She whispers it. “You are the MOST-REBELLIOUS-CHILD I ever seen! Even you’re a demon it doesn’t mean that YOU JUST CAN KILL YOUR OWN DAD B*TCHES!!!” she tighten her grip to her sisters’ neck. “And remember, it’s not we. It’s me. I’m the strongest here and I can kill you two with just a blink of my eyes.” Her sisters chocked. “But... but I love you, sisters. But why you do this?” she let her sisters free from her stranglehold. “You can just ask dad to give the throne to us. Why you do this?”

 

“Because of dad will give the crown just for you, Chae! Don’t you understand that?!” Min shouted. “He doesn’t really see me and Ryu. Never! He never sees me and Ryu as his daughter.”

 

“Shut your mouth up, Min. She will never know what we feel.” Ryu speaks. “Dad is dead anyways. Why you keep this as a trouble?”

 

“He isn’t dead.” Someone interrupt them. A man with expressionless face came. “Are you forgetting that demon can’t die? He is running. To human’s world. Hide back in someone’s soul. A baby should be born today with your father’s soul in it. He just can be killed in that states, though. So, he’s still alive. You can’t replace him yet.” The Privy Council said. “I’m the one and only who in charge of this.” He said as he walks around the three of them. “And as I heard just now… you finally killed him. Aren’t you? Then all of you need to be punished.” As soon as he said that, there are wire-spokes wrap them up. Chae, Min and Ryu are immobilized. They’re soon to be a prisoner in their own kingdom.

 

Chae understands now.

 

Chae understands that the Privy Council persuades her two sisters to kill their dad. The Privy Council wants to be the king. He wants to replaces her father. He’s the one who kill her father without using his own hands. He manipulates her sisters, her innocent little sisters. And maybe her little sisters get the spell from him to poisoned dad. Maybe he teaches them how to poison their father. The Privy Council smiles (maybe it more like a smirk) to them.

 

“Get the sweethearts into the prison. Let them regretting their fault.”

 

“ you, Shin! I thought you’re on my side!” Min yelled at him. The Privy Council starts to laugh and starches his beard. Chae just keep quiet, thinking of what will they do after this. She can’t move, that’s a big problem. The wire’s too tight. She even troubled for breathing.

 

"Your side? What a joke!" he even laughs harder.

 

As soon as The Privy Council said that, three guards came and drag them to a room that usually for the prisoner. The room’s whole white. Its floor, its door, its chained window, its roof, everything is white. Chae mutinied. She grunts in hurt. She’s never hard done by everyone, and now, she is treated like an animal with her own uncle. Her body hurts everywhere, and also her heart. She just can’t believe this. She had been known her uncle for her entire life and now her uncle, The Privy Council, do that to them.

 

"Listen, kids, I'm only in my own side." He yelled, and laughed even more. Chae look at him straightly in his eyes. She gazed sharply –her stare was full of anger.

 

‘Just do happy things and wait until that day came. You will die in my own hands.’

 

"Sister, I'm sorry..." Min's crying on the floor when Ryu is trying to calm her sister down. Chae doesn’t give any response. She’s madly thinking how to get off the wires in her body. She can’t use her power in this room because of this white room is a kind of room that prevents every power to react. Every power is isolated. She can’t move. She will never move if this situation happened all the time. Whenever she tries to move, the wires are going tighter.

 

"I need to meet Shin right now! Bring me to him! I’m the only one who knows where the throne is!”

 

“What the hell are you talking, Chae?!” Ryu asked in anger tone. Chae didn’t response.

 

The security guard ignored Chae. “.” She muttered depressively. Min’s still crying and now, Ryu is crying too. She just annoyed with her sister’s voice. It drives her weak. Chae can’t see her dearest people sad. It’s always makes her feel guilty. “You! Open the door! This is an order from the daughter of your king! I want to show the throne to my uncle!” everybody acted like no one heard that loud yell. She takes a peek to her little sisters. Chae sigh despondently.

 

“Listen.” She takes a deep breath. “I am trying to get our outa here and just be quiet. Your voices distract me. And after this, I will kill you all. Seriously. I ain’t forgetting about you killing my father. And keep quiet, don’t make me fail.” She feels her chest is burning with anger somehow. She looks at Min, and then Ryu, and back to Min, and Ryu…

 

“I don’t ing care even we’re dad’s flesh and blood.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the grammar. -_-'' English isn't my main language so...please bear with it.

Chanyeol will appear in the next chapter.