Jung Woori

My Last Wish~

Seohyun:

"Jung Woori?" I asked. "Why...why are you looking for her?"

Yonghwa look confused as he saw all of our scared faces at the mention of her name.

"I have business to do with her." he answered.

Taeyeon stepped forward. "I think it's best you leave now."

"What...why?"

"Just go." she demanded.

He turned around and walked to the next house. I waited for all my sisters to go in and then headed into the direction that Yonghwa was walking in. But as soon as I took a step, I felt someone grabbing my arm.

"Don't."

Startled I turned around, but I immediately calmed down when I saw Hyoyeon-unnie.

"No, I have to. I haven't seen her in a long long time."

Hyoyeon looked at me with a worried face.

"Don't tell mom," I begged. "Please."

She nodded with her eyes closed, letting me go. Silently, I ran towards Yonghwa.

*FLASHBACK

"Seohyun...are you seriously going there again? You know how many times you were almost caught?"

"Don't worry Hyo," I reassured. "It's my break day. Mom will think I'm in the woods."

I ran down the stairs and creeped out the door. The warm dirt path felt good on my bare feet as I ran to the hut near our cabin. I knocked on the door and my favourite woman in the world opened it.

"Auntie Woori!"

"Seohyun-ah! Good to see you again!"

Her kind face made me feel at peace. I could smell gogumas cooking in the kitchen.

"Sit, sit." She ushered me towards a chair. "I'm going to check on lunch."

This was wonderful! A perfect break day to spend with my aunt...who I wish was my mom sometimes.

Ha.

That's weird, I think I hear my mom yelling outside...

"Mom, Seohyun went to the forest! Why would she be at Auntie Woori's house?" asked Hyoyeon.

I heard her cry out as she fell to the floor and the step of my approaching mother.  I quickly ran into a closet to hide. The door of the hut slammed open. I heard my mom yell at the top of her lungs.

"WOORI."

I watched through a crack of the closet, as Auntie Woori stepped out of the kitchen with a tray of roasted gogumas.

"Yes?"

"Where. Is. Seohyun."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." bluffed Woori.

"I know she's in here." She looked around the room and I saw her look right at the closet. She walked towards it and I tried to bend close to the ground. She opened the door of the closet and pulled me out by my hair. I cried in pain.

"You ungrateful child. What did I ever do to drive you to this witch's house?" she scolded.

I continued to scream as she pulled on my hair.

"Yah, let go of her hair."

"Stay out of this, Hyoyeon." Then she looked at Auntie Woori. "This isn't over."

*PRESENT TIME

Yonghwa:

I decided to walk to a hut that looked rather run down, compared to all the other ones.

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. There was this hairy creature behind me. I fell to the ground. When my vision cleared up, I saw that it was Seohyun with all her hair in front of her face.

"Haha," she laughed, making her eyes shaped like moons. It was that pretty laugh again..sigh....

"You scared me," I pretended to be mad, while brushing dirt off my suit.

She pouted. "Sorry," she apoligized from the depths of her heart.

"No, its ok. Do you know who lives here?" I pointed to the rundown hut.

"Actually I do...", she replied. "The person that lives in there...happens to be the person you are looking for."