A Simple Mistake

Behind the Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been ten calls but Hyorin's line is still disconnected. Chanyeol finally accepts the fact that Hyorin switched off her handphone. He wonders if Hyorin's okay. Hell, how could she be? Everything that she had been trying to prevent is spilling over and spreading like wildfire. She wouldn't even be able to go to work at this rate, with the number of fangirls that are probably waiting outside the broadcasting stations with guns and knifes. 

Face it, Chanyeol, you ruined her life.

But still he wondered.

He wondered if she still loves him as much as he still does. He wondered if she'll come over to his house, and wrap her arms and around his waist, telling him that she'll hold on. He wondered if she'll even pick up her phone and try to call him instead, even if she's in tears and worry or cursing at him continously.

He wants to hear her voice.

He wants her.

 

Hyorin sat still on the ground as Dasom carefully wiped the tears away from her face with a tissue, even though her own are still dripping onto the floor. She felt bad having the maknae do this for her but Dasom insisted wholeheartedly. By the time she was done, both Bora and Soyou burst through the door, red faced from running the whole way back.

"Hyorin!" Bora screamed, crashing onto the ground beside her. "Are you okay?"

"We saw the news and came here as fast as we could." Soyou continued, squatting down slowly and carefully placing her onto the ground.

"I'm... fine..." Hyorin paused, on the verge of crying again. How could she be okay? She's going to have to face the music eventually. Might as well dump her in steaming hot soup right now.

All she wanted was to be able to spend time with her only love. It was okay if they had to continuously hide in the shadows whenever they are on dates or if they can only meet via kakaotalk. They're stars. She knows that open dating with not be possible between the two of them, much less with EXO and SISTAR on the rise this year. However she had to admit that the EXO fandom scares her more, after all that happened with Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

"Aw, don't cry again unnie." Dasom spoke, embracing Hyorin once more. "We'll be here for you al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter