Heartbroken News

Behind the Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee soo man open his laptop and hit the start button. He waited patiently and entered his password to unlock the laptop security.  His desktop background showed a woman with a beautiful smile. That's his lovely wife. 

He really missed the way the woman smiled at him, the way she made him laugh everyday even though their were so many hard obstacles he had to escape from. His wife never failed to make this old, worn out face smile widely. Rest in peace, my lovely yeobo. 

 

Beep Beep!

 

The beeping came from an unknown email Lee soo man received from his SNS account. The email showed a familiar face. EXO's chanyeol, kissing with other girl. Lee soo man quickly called kim young man to explain to him what happened between chanyeol and this girl . He didn't want to lose another member of EXO that he loves. Can he even save Chanyeol's future? 

 

Hyorin POV

Hyorin struggled to open her eyes against the blinding light of the morning sun. Everything around her was a blur and way out of focus. For some reason her heart was racing, as if something bad would happen today. Her hands quickly grab pink towel left beside her bed and went to the bathroom. After showering and wearing her casual clothes, she took a seat in the living room. Soyou was busy with her new collaboration. Bora is an emcee of KBS's Music Bank while Dasom was busy with her new CF. All of them have their own unique schedules, everyone but her. But she doesn't mind one bit. 

 

Today is Hyorin turn to rest her voice and body for the day. Her right hand grab the remote and her thumb hit the red button. She changed the channel and tried to find her favourite drama, Misaeng. Kang sora is really doing great, the ways she talks and interacts with the other cast. She never makes them feel awkward at all. Hyorin and Sora got close when they were filming Dream High 2 together. After that, she couldn't meet Sora again because of her busy schedule and comeback stages. 

 

Touch my Body! Body!

 

The phone rang, begging hyorin to answer. She hit the green button and answered.  

"Hello? Hyorin here."

"Hyorin, it's me, Uee. I saw your picture with Chanyeol on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter