Shopping.

I Forgot To Tell You

I woke up to ablsolute silence.

No sound whatso ever other than my breathing.

I felt a weight on my stomach.

I looked over and saw Hangeng next to me with his arm around me.

He looked so peaceful sleeping.

Gently removing his arm, I slid out of bed.

Walking to the kitchen I still heard no one.

Reaching the kitchen I saw a gigantic stack of chocolate chip pancakes and a pile of chocolate chip cookies.

Ryeowook must have been really busy.

There was a note next to them.

Dear Min,

I made these for you this morning. Please eat them well! I bet last night came as a bit of a shock for you. I really wished you hadn't of had to heard that. The way your mom treats you is wrong. If you ever need someone to talk to I will always be here for you! ^^ I really hope you like chocolate. It might help you feel better. So please eat this!

Luv, Wookie! :P

P.S. If any of you guys read this Keep your hands off the food! I will kick you guys if you eat any of it! >:(

I read the note and chuckled.

Ryeowook was just so sweet.

I bet he wouldn't mind if I shared with Hannie.

I walked back to my room and saw Hangeng sitting in bed and rubbing his eyes.

"Min, Why did you get up?" He asked.

"Beacuase I am hungry! Get up brakfast is in the kitchen." I said as I pulled him out of bed.

He walked beside me, my hand in his.

He sat down at the table as I brought over Ryeowook's pancakes.

His eyes went wide as he looked from the pancakes to me.

"Did you make these?" He asked as he bit into one.

"Nope Wookie did!" I said as i took a bite of one too.

"I missed his cooking." He said.

We sat there and ate for about 5 minutes.

It didn't take long for all of Ryeowooks food to be gone.

Wookie was such an amazing cook.

The boys are lucky to have him.

He would make a good husband one day too.

Hangeng took the empty plates from the table and started to wash them.

I sat at the table and watched him.

"So we are going to decorate our room today!" He said as he happily walked over to me.

"What are we gunna decorate with?"

"Well we have to go shopping so go get dressed!" He said pulling me from the chair and pushing me to the bedroom.

He was already dressed so he sat in the living room and waited for me.

I put on some jeans and a sweater before walking back to him.

When I got back to the living room I saw Henry sitting out there too.

Where did he come from.

"Henry? I didn't know you were here." I said as I walked in.

"Oh yeah I was asleep when I heard you two talking." He said.

Hangeng stood up and grabbed my hand leading me to the door.

"Where are you going?" Henry called.

"We're going shopping." Han said as he put his shoes on.

"Can I go? I don't want to be here alone." Henry asked.

"Sure!" I said.

Hangeng look a little dissapointed but I didn't want anyone to be alone.

Henry quickly slid his shoes on and followed us out of th dorm.

"So what are you shopping for?" Henry asked as we walked down the shop lined street.

"I'm thinking a new bed, a lamp, a bigger dresser, a laptop, and some new clothes for Eun-Mi." Hangeng said as we entered the first shop.

"How are we going to pay for it?" I asked.

"Don't worry I have saved up some money from my solo activities." He said smiling.

He grabbed my hand as we walked around shopping for a bed.

We came across a really nice platform bed and Hangeng bought it.

I felt like a family with the two of them there.

Henry acted like a kid as we went in and out of shops.

Soon we were finished shopping for furniture so all that was left was a laptop and clothes.

They picked out an apple mac book and had it sent to the apartment.

Hangeng grabbed my hand and pulled me straight into a clothing store.

He and Henry went all around the store picking out outfits for me to try on.

"You know who we really need." Henry said as they pushed the cart around.

"I'll call him!" Hangeng said as he pulled out his phone.

Who were they talking about?

10 minutes later I found out who.

Zhou Mi walked in with a huge smile on his face.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were taking Min shopping? I wouldn't have left the house." he said.

I sat in a chair as he sorted through the clothes Hangeng and Henry had pulled off the racks.

He tossed the majority of the clothes at Henry who had to put them up.

Zhou Mi sighed and looked dissapointed at the two guys before he left to go pick out clothes.

Henry and Hangeng sat down next to me and we watched as Zhou Mi picked out a buch of clothes.

He shoved them all in a dressing room before shoving me in there as well.

"Show us every outfit!" He demanded before taking my seat in between the two boys on the couch.

Who knew 2 Chinese guys and a Chinese canadian could pick out so much clothes.

Zhou Mi vetoed about half of the outfits he picked out.

He and Hangeng bought the rest for me.

Which was about 50 different outfits plus shoes.

I was so worn out that as soon as we got home I passed out on the new bed as Hangeng and Zhou Mi put away my clothes and Henry messed around with the new laptop.

Why did they buy so much stuff?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel bad for not updating sooner, I think I have writers block or something :'(