First Real Date

I Forgot To Tell You

I was going the dishes and humming wannabe by Block B when I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Baobei, lets go on a date." Hangeng said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"When?" I asked never looking away from what I was doing.

"Tonight." He said as he stepped away and began to help me, which is more than I can say for my lazy brother who was sitting at the table playing with his phone.

"Tonighhhhht Tonighhhht Ajik nan sarangeul molla" I started singing.

"What the heck!? You know about Big Bang too! I ban you from all boy groups except Super Junior!" Hangeng said sternly.

"You can't ban me from anything." I said sticking my tounge out at him.

He rolled his eyes and went back to drying the dishes.

"Are you planning on taking my Eun-Mi out?" Sungmin asked from the table.

"Yeah, why?" Hangeng asked as he turned to look at Sungmin.

"Your not allowed to." Sungmin stated.

"Why not?" Hangeng asked confused.

"Cuz she is my baby sister and she isn't allowed to grow up and your an older guy who has y thoughts. You are not allowed to be with her alone. ever." Sungmin said as he pulled me away from Hangeng.

"Are you forgetting that he and I share a bedroom and are going out?" I asked as I looked up at Sungmin.

"SHHH if you say that he might remeber." Sungmin whispered.

"I'm pretty sure I wont forget I'm going out with Eun-Mi." Hangeng said with an eyebrow raised.

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from Sungmin.

"Your so weird, minnie." I said as I went back to finish the dishes.

"I know thats why you love meeee~" He sang skipping out of the kitchen.

Hangeng watched Sungmin skip away.

"Your brother is a freak that loves pink." He said shaking his head and turning to face me.

"You can't pick your family.....sorta" I said frowning.

"So tonight We are going out alright." Hangeng said smiling.

"I guess we can." I said as I started to put the dishes away.

"Yay! We leave at 7! Don't be late." Hangeng said as he kissed my cheek and walked outta the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and started to wipe down the counters.

'Why is everyone around me so weird?' I thought to myself.

 

~~~~~~~~~AT 7PM~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was sitting on the couch in black skinny jeans and a baggy sweater when Hangeng walked into the room smiling like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Come on Baobei! We can't be late for the movie!" Hangeng said happily as he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch.

I allowed him to pull me out of the dorm and into the elevator.

He was bouncing around the elevator and was really hyper. I couldn't help but laugh.

"THis is going to be so much fun!" He said as he kissed my cheek.

We walked down the street to the movie theater.

I picked out Happy Feet 2 to watch, because I loved the first one to death and put Hangeng throught the torture of watching that with me all the time.

"Do we have to see this, can't we see that?" Hangeng asked pointing to the poster of some violent horror movie.

"I have nightmares remember." i said looking up at him.

"But I'm here to protect you" Hangeng said hugging me tightly.

"We are still seeing Happy Feet 2" I said as I walked into the theater.

Hangeng was a good sport about it. He sat through the entire movie and didn't complain.

I skipped out of the movie theater humming the songs that were in the movie.

"That was even better than the first!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah. Can we go now?" Hangeng asked yawning.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand and kissed him.

"Thanks for watching it. I know you don't really like the first one." I said smiling up at him.

"Anything for you, but seriously that movie bored me to tears and now I'm tired." He said as we started the walk home.

I laughed and skipped beside him still humming the songs from th movie.

"As much as I dislike that movie at least your humming its songs rather than Block B's" Hangeng mutterd.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in so long.

I hope people still read this one. . . .