Let's get down to business

I Forgot To Tell You

After much internal debating I decided to call my "mother".

Now I am sitting across from an empty seat in a cafe down the street from the dorm. waiting for this mysterious woman to walk in.

I took a sip of my Americano and fiddled nervously with the book that Hangeng picked up for me while he was out.

"MY dear! You are already here? sorry for being late!" Mrs. Song said as she sat down in front of me with a bright smile.

"Hello Ma'am." I said politely as i stood and gave a polite bow to her.

"No need to call me ma'am. Am I not your mother?" She said as she ordered a coffee.

"Since I don't know you that well I am not comfortable with calling you mother." I said as I sat straight and looked at her.

"Ah well, we will get there eventually. So I take it you called about my offer? Are you prepared to move in with me?" Mrs. Song asked with a smug smile.

"Actually I am not moving. I merely wanted to talk to you. I am not the type of person who just moves in with strangers." I said frowning slightly at Mrs. Song's expression.

"Well I suppose I can respect that. I am still a stranger to you." Mrs. Song said pouting slightly.

"Thank you for respecting that ma'am. I would, though, really like to get to know you better. If you are in fact my real mother." I said raising my eyebrow and looking at her.

"That is understandable. It is only natural for you to want to get to know me." Mrs. Song said happily as she clapped her hands together joyously.

"Thank you for respecting that. Would you mind if we got together and had dinner once a week?" I asked smiling brightly at this woman.

"Not at all that sounds like a marvelous plan!" Mrs. Song said happily.

"How about next Monday? Around 7pm at the Bulgogi restaurant down the street?" I asked smiling  happily.

"That sounds like a plan!" Mrs. Song said with a smile.

"Great. I have someplace to be right now so I will see you then?" I said smiling as I stood up with my book and drink before leaving.

 

*Mrs. Song POV*

 

"Hello dear!" I said into my phone as I watched Eun-MI walk out of the cafe.

"Hello my dear friend!" I heard over the phone.

"Our plan is in motion. You wont have to worry about that pesky girl much longer." I told my friend with a smirk.

"That is the best news I have heard in the longest time." She told me before hanging up.

I put my phone down and took a sip of my coffee.

This will end the way that it should.

That girl wont know what hit her when we are done with her.

 

*Eun-Mi POV*

I headed back to the dorm with a smile on my face.

Maybe now I will know what it is like to have a loving mother in my life.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hai! Sorry for the unintentional hiatus. I will try to post more often but i can't make promises. Forgiven?