He is Back!

I Forgot To Tell You

I slept like a baby last night.

Thanks to Hangeng.

He is so sweet to me.

If people didn't know us they would assume we were dating.

But we aren't.

I was standing at the airport waiting for him.

He had called me to let me know his plane arrived and now I'm standing there waiting for him.

"Minnnnnnnn!!!!!" I heard someone shout my name and then felt a pair of arms around me.

"Hangeng!" I shouted and hugged him.

"I missed you!" He swung me around making me a little sick.

I laughed at his antics and hit him until he put me down.

"Let's go get my bags!" He said, as he grabbed my hand and his carry on.

We walked to the baggage claim area and waited for his bags to come around.

He had 5 huge bags.

"Are you planning on staying a long time?" I asked shocked, he never packed this much.

"Something like that...... Are the guys at the dorm?" He asked.

"Nope, their boss called them in today." I said as I took his backpack and one of his suitcases.

"Oh good!" He said smiling.

"Why? Do you not want to see them?" I asked suspiciously.

"I want to see them! let's go get a cab, then we will drop my bags off and I'll take you out for lunch!" He said as we walked outside.

Throughout the entire car ride we sat there talking about everything.

He told me about China and I told him about my exchange program and mom.

He pulled me in for a hug when I told him about mom.

"Min, even if you don't have your parents, you will always have me." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks Hannie." I said.

We arrived at the dorms and I helped him with his bags.

I unlocked the door and rolled his bags in.

"Woah! This place is so clean!" He said amazed.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for me there would be dirty clothes everywhere.' I said.

He grabbed his bags and headed towards his old room, my room.

"Min there is hardly anything in here!" he said.

"I hardly had anything to begin with!" I exclaimed walking in and hopping on my bed.

"Don't worry we will decorate our room!" he said as he began unpacking hi suitcases in my unused drawers.

"How long are you planning on staying?" I asked, surprised at how much clothes he brought.

"I'll be here for a while." He said, not looking at me.

"Hangeng? What happened?" I knew something was wrong.

We both heard the front door bang open.

"HANKYUNG!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE *BEEPING* HERE!" Heechul shouted angirly.

Heechul stormed into my room and slapped Hangeng's arm.

"Why the heck did you drop the lawsuit!?!?! You freaking came back! You are an idiot!" Heechul shouted.

"Hyung, I thought you would have been happy?" Hannie muttered.

"I am happy but you are so stupid!" Heechul muttered as he stormed back out of the room.

My mouth dropped open.

Hangeng dropped his lawsuit and came back?

I lunched myself at Hangeng and knocked him to the floor.

When your older brother is the violent bunny, you have no choice but to become violent as well.

"Hannie, Hannie, Hannie! I hate you! You didn't tell me!" I said and slapped him on the arm.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I wanted to surprise you!" He said

"You !" I stood up and muttered.

He grabbed me from behind and hugged me.

"You know you love me." he said.

"Whatever." I muttered smiling.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. TO. MY. SISTER?!?!?!?!" Sungmin shouted from the door.

Oh look, it's Sungmin.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Here ya go! I luv Hangeng and I miss him :'( Oh i didn't know if anyone had seen that article on allkpop about him and SM well I'm kinda going to go off of that and move forward from there. Don't hate me for that. Luv You guise <3