Chapter Six: Hayi's fairytale, ends?

One and Only.

‘Tut tut.. tut tut..”

‘Why isn’t she answer her damn phone?’ Hanbin is pissed when he keep on calling but Hayi didn’t answer his calls.

 

Hayi just walk out from the bathroom. She noticed dozens of missed call from her love <3 . She calls him back .

 

“Oppa, Annyong ,”

“Hayi, why you didn’t answer my calls?”

“I was in the bathroom , oppa. Mianhe.”

“Ahh, It’s okay. I’m just worried about you”

“Worried? Wae?” Hayi is worried . She doesn’t want Hanbin to know that she eavesdropped them

“You said, you’ll drop by our dance  practice, but you never came.”

“Ahh. I overslept. Mianhe” Hayi is now relieved.

“Gwenchana. I’m  worried . Next time, inform me as soon as you wake up. I’m worried that maybe other guys will snatch you from me”

“Awhh oppa. You’re really worried? That’s so sweet. I fell like kissing you now”

“Ahh, you can kiss me the next time we meet.hehe.Jaggi-ah. I’m really tired . “

“Ahh, oppa, go and take a shower and have a good sleep”

“Kumawo Hayi-ah. Good night.”

“Goodnight oppa”

 

Hayi is in a dazed  mood again today. She is still shocked after she eavesdropped hanbin and jinhwan’s fight yesterday.  She decided to go to Soohyun’s house today. She wanted to talk to soohyun. This matters is really making her tired. She loves Hanbin. At the same time, she felt bad for jinhwan . She felt worse for soohyun since soohyun loves jinhwan oppa so much.

 

‘Ahh, no need to call her. She’ll be at home for sure.’

 

“Omma, I’ll be going to soohyun’s house, oka.”

“Okay, take care hayi-ah. Send my regards to her.”

“Arasso , omma.”

 

It’s been a long time since the last time she went to soohyun’s house. They meet at school everyday and they always drop by hayi’s house since hayi’s house is nearer to school.

 

As she walks towards soohyun’s house, she noticed a figure that she familiars at the park nearby soohyun’s house. She saw...

 

Hanbin and Soohyun. Hanbin hold Soohyun’s arm but soohyun looks worried, like really worried.Hanbin looks like he is begging to her.

‘What’s happening? Is hanbin and soohyun having a secret relationship? What does that make me?’ Hayi monologue to herself.

 

She walks towards them. She heard Hanbin said to soohyun .

“Soohyun-ah. You need to trust me. Please. Jebal. “

‘Why does hanbin ask soohyun to trust her? Is her trust something that he desires the most’ Hayi keep on having thoughts on her head.

 

“Soohyun , Hanbin. What are you to doing? Holding her arms that way. Asking her to trust you?”

Hayi  shouts as she walks towards them.

“Hayi-ah. This is nothing like what you’re thinking about” Soohyun started to worried.

“What do you think if Jinhwan oppa ask me to trust him,hold my arms. What would you think? You’re my bestfriend. I trust you. And this is what you’re doing behind my back?”

 

“Hayi, NO. NEVER. I wont do that to you. “Soohyun walks towards her.

“Liar. Just look at hanbin oppa. He just stand there and didn’t deny it” Hayi being firm.

“Hayi –ah. I won’t betray you. Trust me”

“I hate you soohyun. I hate you more oppa !”Hayi throws her ring that hanbin bought, right on his face.

 

Hayi runs out from the park with tears flowing out her eyes.

Soohyun tries to chase her.

Hanbin sigh, but smiles and says.‘First step, done.’ 

 



 

What's happening between Hayi and Soohyun? Do they fight.

What happen to Hanbin-Hayi relationship? Is it an end?

What does Hanbin's plan?

Keep on reading.

 

Thank you to all those comments. That keeps me motivated to write even more. Sarang heyo <3