Chapter Five: Dance practice

One and Only.

 

 

Two week past . Holidays are here . Hayi is so excited . She planned tons of activities to do. And the main is 'A Date with Hanbin' . 

"Oppa, where are you?"
"At jinhawan's house , wae?" Hanbin replied.
"Anni, i thought if you free , i wanted to go to the new cafe downtown."
"Ahh but , i have to practice the dance routine for our competition. But you can come by and visit."
"Ahh , okay . Thanks oppa!"

Hayi is a lil upset since her date at the new cafe with such romantic surrounding and have a cup of coffee while she drinks a cup of tea with him is cancelled. Not really cancelled , more like postponed. She'll make sure that it will happen. 


As she arrived, she watches the boys dance practice from the window. Hanbin and the others' charisma exploded. As they rest for a while , jinhwan sits for a while . They didn't notice that hayi is at the door . 

"Hanbin, , do You think hayi would want a glass of juice ?"jinhwan ask him.
"Anniya , she wants me ," hanbin replied to jinhwan as he laugh out loud .
"She wants you , but how bout you? "
Everybody's shocked by jinhwan's question. 

"Wow , what a question , hahahaha"
"What's so funny? Ahh , it seems that you didn't love her much huh. Well, you have lots of girls chasing you. Don't be such a player" jinhwan said with an upset face .

"Of course i want her, jinhwan hyung .I love her . Love is not about what you want, it's about loving . I'm just lucky that i got her. You don't need to have her to show you love her . You know that better right?" Hanbin provoked jinhwan.

"What are you trying to say? " jinhwan ask Hanbin back.
"Come on , it's obvious that you like her too"
"Anni, i just ask that randomly, no hate please"
"You always care bout her , shows that you actually like her , but you give hope to soohyun too . Who's the real player here ?" 
"I didn't said that i love Soohyun , she's theone who keep on following me , But you, being with Hayi , but left her alone and lonely like she's not worth your time !" Jinhwan is pissed now .

"At least I didn't mess with people's girlfriend and give hopes to anyone else . I just have no time . That's why i changed school to be with her ! " Hanbin said to jinhwan as he walks towards him. 

Yuhyheong who afraid that they may fight, he hold hanbin's arm . " hanbin hyung, let's continue to our practices "

Hanbin look at yunhyeoung and said "ahh, okay . Let's continue. Donghyuk, junhoe, bobby. Palli."

Hayi who is still outside , still shocked bout what she heard moments ago.She walks back home without saying anything to Hanbin.

 






Wow to the facts that they're fighting now . Sorry bout the late update . I'm really glad that people actually read my fanfic . Heheh love to all my readers out there .