Chapter three- HanbinHayi

One and Only.

Hanbin walks towards the rooftop. He can’t wait to meet his beautiful angel, Lee Hayi. He bought a can of Pringles and few candies.

 As he wanted to open the door, he heard jinhwan said “Even i would do that if I was him.

Hanbin then knows that Jinhwan have feelings towards Hayi too. But he knows that Jinhwan likes soohyun too .

‘Which one does he wants? I need to do something ’Hanbin monologue .

 

Hanbin enters the rooftop with a smile on his face. He walks towards Hayi.

“Jaggi-ah. Sorry i’m late. I went to the store earlier. “ said Hanbin.

“gwenchana. You bought anything for me?”

“Yes, i didn’t bought. I brought.”

“Jinjja? What is it?”

“My heart” said hanbin  and giggles while he pat his chest, referring to his heart.

 

 

“AWWH” – Yunheyeong, junhoe, donghyuk, bobby, soohyun.

“WAAAA, that’s so sweet of you ,oppa . “-soohyun

“Sheesh, cheesy”said Bobbyas he throws a paper to hanbin.

Only Jinhwan said nothing as he smiles sadly.

 

“Jaggi, are you free during the holiday next two weeks?”ask hanbin to hayi.

“Nope, wae?”

“we’re going to enter a dance competition, can you help us to record and such?”

“Sure, soohyun can help too, right soohyun?”

“Ah, yeh. Anything for jinhwan oppa. Ehh, no. I mean. Anything for oppa. Ehh no, i mean anything for all of you. Ahh whatever” said soohyun

“HAHAHA, you're caught soohyun -ah" Donghyuk teases her.

"Haha, waa soohyun-ah. anything for jinhwan oppa huh?" bobby teases soohyun

"Hahaha, , that means okay from us” said hayi to Hanbin, her one and only

 

“Great,. Soohyunah , if you would do anything for jinhwan , why not you help to sew his sweater. It looks awful already.”

“Yaah! It’s from my mum!” Jinhwan mad at Hanbin

“Ah, okay. No problem,” said soohyun as she grabs jinhwan sweater.

Jinhwan  was shock when soohyun agreed as he doesn’t know soohyun can sew.

 

Hayi felt jealous when she saw soohyun can show her affection freely to Jinhwan although they’re not even dating. But for her, she can even have  a proper date with hanbin.

 

“Hanbin-ah, we never date.” Hayi  look at hanbin. While she plays with her wavy hair and widen her eyes.

“We are dating “Hanbin replied  slowly so that only they’ll hear and  he looks deeply into hayi’s eyes.

“No, i mean, just the two of us” hayi argued.frustrated when hanbin tries to flirt when she is being serious. ‘ahh, i almost fall for that’

“We can’t. I don’t have a time. “said hanbin

“Ahhh! Too many excuses. It looks like it’s one sided love”

“No. I really love you.”

“Then lets go for a date.”

“No, i can’t. We have dance competition coming up. I just told you”

“Arghh, whatever”

 

Hayi fed up. She really need hanbin to bring her to date. People are saying that if the guy won’t bring you to date or shows you off to people, he does not serious with you.

She won’t let Hanbin leaves her. She loves him to much.

 

Hanbin saw hayi's frustrated face. He smiles when he saw that.

 He has something in mind. ‘Haha, pity you hayi-ah’

 



Opps, what's hanbin thinking? Hehehe. Thank you so much to all subscribers and viewers. Keep on supporting me:D