Chapter two : Jinhwan's feeling.

One and Only.

At the rooftop..

“Hanbin-ah. Why do you have to kiss me infront of Soohyun?! “ Hayi shouts at as she reaches the rooftop.

Bobby, Jinhwan and Junhoe look at Hayi with an awkward face .Krik krik krik.

 

“Hanbin went to the convenience store for a while “ Bobby said to hayi.

Hayi’s face went red. She thought that Hanbin is there  .  She looked around. Hanbin wasn’t there. 

 

Soohyun laughs at her . “ HAHA, Are you okay , Hayi-ah? HAHA”

“Shut up, Soohyun. It’s embarrassing . I thought he’s here”

“Well, i know he isn’t here since he always buy a can of Pringles before he got here.”

Hayi look at Soohyun , she feels embarrassed towards the others.

 

“Soohyun-ah. Don’t . Are you okay Hayi? Why are you mad at Hanbin? “ Ask Jinhwan .

“Ahh, Hanbin , he kissed me infront of soohyun at the school gate. People keep on lookin. “ Hayi answers him. Her face went red as she said that.

“Even i would do that if I was him” Jinhwan said slowly but it cathes everybody’s  ear..

Hayi  startled with Jinhwan’statement.

Soohyun can only look at them. She’s jealous but she can do nothing since she knows  Jinhwan’s feelings towards Hayi.

 



Last three months....

 

Jinhwan waited for Hayi at the playground nearby hayo’s house. He wanted to meet hayi and he wanted to confess his feelings towards Hayi.He even bought chocolate for Hayi.  Nobody knows his feelings towards Hayi since he’s quite shy to tell anybody about it.

 

“Oppaaaa !” Hayi calls jinhwan.

“Hayi-ah “

“Oppa wanna know something”

“Wae? Is there something you wanna tell me?

 

Hayi shows off her ring to Jinhwan.

“Look, Hanbin confess his love to me. Ahhh, I’m really happy  oppa!” Hayi told jinhwan with excitement.

The chocolate box   on Jinhwan’s hand fall on the floor.

 

“What’s that? Awhh, you bought chocolate for me? That’s so sweet. Let’s celebrate my happiness today” Hayi said as she picks up the box.

 

Jinhwan  lets his tears  fall onto the ground. Since it  is his fault. He never told hayi bout his feelings.

“Oppa you’re okay?” Hayi worrily asked Jinhwan when she saw Jinhwan’s tears.

 “Ah, ye. Let’s go and celebrate this.I’m so proud that you already have a boyfriend. Who would have thought that he loves you since your face  are so weird. “

“AHH oppa!” Hayi hits his shoulder.

 

Hayi walks out of the playground, ready to celebrate her happiness .

 

Jinhwan  wipe his tears  . It’s already to late. Hanbin is his bestfriend. He couldn’t snatch her from his own bestfriend.

 

“Oppa, palli.” Hayi calls Jinhwan.

“Haha, Let’s go . “ Jinhwan said to hayi and run towards Hayi.