Baby Hyun Ae and Baby Jae Hoon

Love Shuffle

1xJF5aSOV4EkgKvoXhLjExFScicHs_Xoxy1bFiv3

 

Jin Ae & Dong Jun’s Baby Girl (Korean name: Kim Hyun Ae)

M6G5Wy5MKF9-_NNGCTCkvSBIqs20W1IKQfk21HuJ

Hye Shi & Chang Jo’s Baby Boy - (Korean Name: Choi Jae Hoon | American Name: Choi Jason)

---

A week after the group of kids had chosen out their babies; more like the kids chose them instead. A beautiful baby girl named Hyun Ae had chosen Jin Ae and Dong Jun to be her parents for the meantime. As for Chang Jo and Hye Shi had attracted an adorable baby boy named Jae Hoon.

---

For the first shift Dong Jun and Jin Ae argued over who would take the baby girl first and in the end Jin Ae won that battle. Dong Jun was upset about this but he knew Jin Ae would throw a fit if he doesn’t listen to her. Jin Ae had made out a schedule on who would take the baby girl first and so on. Dong Jun had gotten off the hook and went off to go flirt with other girls.

Hye Shi and Chang Jo on the other hand were more mature about the deciding on who does what. Well more like Hye Shi was giving into Chang Jo’s requests since she couldn’t care less about this project. Chang Jo asked if he could take the baby boy first and then after she could take him out for lunch. Chang Jo asked if Hye Shi could make a reasonable schedule for who does what.

“Mommy! Ice cream, ice cream!” The baby girl cheered while pointing at the ice cream cart. Jin Ae took the baby girl over to the cart with Hye Shi trudging behind with a gentle smile on her lips.

“Welcome, how may I help you?” The vendor asked while smiling at the group of girls. Hye Shi looked at the ice cream flavors and looked over at Jin Ae.

“Okay baby, what flavor do you want?” Jin Ae asked the tiny angelic girl while pointing at the flavors.

“Berry, berry!” Hyun Ae chirped while pointing at the strawberry flavored picture.

“Strawberry?” Jin Ae asked while the girl nodded her head happily. “Uh,uh!” She said while giggling.

Jin Ae hugged the baby girl and cooed. “How adorable can she get?”

“Very adorable, just like you dongsaeng,” Hye Shi answered with a laugh of her own.

“Can we get a small strawberry cone ice cream for the baby, a chocolate cone for her and I’ll have a Cookies N Cream cone as well,” Hye Shi walked up to the vendor and ordered. She handed the kind man three dollars.

“Certainly madam,” The man said while handing out the ice cream cones. “Come again!”

“Thank you!” Jin Ae and Hye Shi rang together while walking away with their frozen treats. Hyun Ae her ice cream while Jin Ae and Hye Shi sat themselves down on a bench. The baby girl sat in her own little stroller and giggled.

“So...how is your fake relationship with Dong Jun coming along?” Hye Shi suddenly asked out of the blue. Jin Ae’s look harden and she pouted.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Jin Ae replied.

“That bad?” Hye Shi asked while chuckling.

“Sort of - he’s so full of himself. The first day that we got our baby angel here - he threw a tantrum because I told him that I would be taking care of her first,” Jin Ae said while rolling her eyes.

“Eventually it was his turn and he doesn’t even know the first step to parenting!” Jin Ae blurted out.

“Well, Mr. Yoon did assign us this for a reason. He’s preparing us and teaching us that parenting a child is hard. That’s why they said, ‘don’t have at a young age’,” Hye Shi said while nibbling on the tip of the ice cream.

“Unnie-” Jin Ae began but Hye Shi continued with her lecture.

“Listen Jin Ae-dongsaeng, I think you and Dong Jun should put your differences aside and learn to work together. As a duo for you two and the baby,” Hye Shi stated while Jin Ae looked at her older friend and then down at the stroller. The baby girl giggled and felt her ‘mother’ look at her. The baby girl tilted her head and smiled at her ‘mother’.

“....I’ll try for Hyun Ae. I’ll try to get along with Dong Jun for her,” Jin Ae said while smiling at Hyun Ae.

“She’s an angel,” Hye Shi said while smiling brightly. Jin Ae giggled while nodding.

“So...how are you and lover boy going?” Jin Ae suddenly asked with a smirk. Hye Shi stopped her frozen treat and held up a cold stare.

“I tend to keep my distances from Choi Jong Hyun,” Hye Shi said in a monotone way. Jin Ae raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

Jin Ae wanted to know the reason behind the other girl’s intentions. She just had to question. “What the? Why unnie?”

“I’ll acknowledge him as Jae Hoon’s fake father but seriously, he is nothing but a boy who has an obsessive girlfriend,” Hye Shi spat out.

“Haha! Oh unnie-” Jin Ae laughed while slapping her knee.

“What? I’m serious, he can do whatever the hell he wants but I don’t want anything to do with him. I’m only going along with this little project because of Jae Hoon and my grades,” Hye Shi said while pouting.

“What if you were paired up with Lee Byung Hun?” Jin Ae asked while imagining Hye Shi and Byung Hun together as partners.

“...you mean that guy with the curly hot pink hair?” Hye Shi asked in horror.

“Yeah, L.Joe,” Jin Ae laughed her pretty little head off.

“Oh dear god, that guy that I always think is gay because of his pink hair but he isn’t because he is often seen around Krystal chatting,” Hye Shi stated with a crept out look.

“Anyways unnie, like you said to me, you should put your differences aside with Chang Jo. You’re stuck with him for a while until this project is over,” Jin Ae said with a smirk. Hye Shi rolled her eyes and was about to say something but her phone began ringing.

Hey girl! Today you look even more pretty than before

The owner of the key to my heart can only be you

Hye Shi took out her cellphone from her pocket and looked at the caller ID. She gave a straight face and grunted. Jin Ae looked over her shoulder and held a smirk on her lips.

“Better pick it up, unnie,” Jin Ae sang teasingly.

“It’ll be a mistake if I pick up,” Hye Shi said while twitching in annoyance.

“Well...you gotta pick up or else I will!” Jin Ae demanded while pouting at her best friend. Hye Shi and Jin Ae took the chance to glare playfully at each other.

“Fine, fine!” Hye Shi gave up and pressed the answer button. Jin Ae leaned over and eavesdropped on the phone call.

“Hello?”

“Oh hey Hye Shi,”

“Can I help you?”

“I was wondering where you are at,”

“I’m at the park with Jin Ae,”

“Okay, could I meet up with you?”

“...fine,”

Hye Shi hung up before the caller could bid his goodbyes. Jin Ae leaned back and looked at Hye Shi. “Why are you so cold to him unnie?” Jin Ae asked.

“He’s not my friend, so why should I be friendly to him?”  Hye Shi retorted and looked down at Hyun Ae. Hyun Ae giggled and grinned.

“Isn’t that right Hyun Ae? I shouldn’t be nice to Uncle Jong Hyun-babo,” Hye Shi asked while looking at the small child. Jin Ae playfully slapped Hye Shi’s shoulder which caused Hye Shi to burst out laughing.

“Uncle Babo?” Hyun Ae asked while tilting her head and blinked.

“So mean to Chang Jo,” Jin Ae laughed out and then heard a loud screeching voice from behind the them. Jin Ae and Hye Shi froze in their spot while Hyun Ae tilted her head cutely to the side.

“HYUN AE! JIN AE!”

“Oh dear God,” Jin Ae face palmed herself.

“Remember dongsaeng,” Hye Shi said with a devious grin. Jin Ae shot a look at Hye Shi and pouted.

“Daddy!” Jin Ae watched as Hyun Ae cooed and clapped her hands as Dong Jun ran down the street. He came up to the group and bent down to smile at Hyun Ae.

“Hey  baby girl,” Dong Jun said while patting Hyun Ae’s head. Hyun Ae giggled and grinned.

Dong Jun stood up and caught Jin Ae’s eyes. Hye Shi stood back and shifted her eyes at the two. Jin Ae looked at him and glanced at Hyun Ae who was finishing up her ice cream. The two stared at each other for a moment and nod at each other.

“Hey,” Dong Jun waved while Jin Ae nods her head.

“Let’s work together for the grade and also for the sake of Hyun Ae,” Jin Ae stated while Dong Jun stares at her.

“That means we can’t argue with each other, anymore?” Dong Jun questions.

“Yeah, are you okay with that?” Dong Jun nodded his head and smiles.

“Alright and...unnie? It seems like Chang Jo is here for you,” Hye Shi looked at where Jin Ae was pointing and saw a baby stroller with a ruffled brown haired boy. He glanced around and caught Hye Shi’s gaze. A smile popped up on his lips and he walked over with Jae Hoon.

Hye Shi looked at Jin Ae and Dong Jun. They encouraged her to go over to Chang Jo. Hye Shi sighed lightly and lifted her feet to walk on over to Chang Jo. The two met half way and just remained silent.

“Uhm...Is everything going fine with Jae Hoon?” Hye Shi asked from Chang Jo, trying to make some conversation. Chang Jo nodded, “He’s a good boy.”

“It’s amazing how kids these days get children even if they are under 20,” An elderly couple passed by. Hye Shi and Chang Jo also Jin Ae and Dong Jun looked at the couple and then at each other before turning their attention to their partner and kid.

“Such a cute child,” Two women in their 40’s cooed and came to take a closer look of Jae Hoon. They tickled Jae Hoon’s little tummy making him giggle in delight. With that done, they just left chatting about the baby. Hyun Ae giggles as she saw a couple of women walking by and cooing at her.

“Well, that was weird,” Chang Jo looked around. Hye Shi nodded and crouched down on Jae Hoon’s level and cooed at him. Chang Jo watched as the girl and the baby interacted with each other.

“Mommy,” Jae Hoon extended his hands towards Hye Shi and she picked him up. Jae Hoon cooed while Chang Jo comes over with a plush toy Doraemon. Jae Hoon’s eyes sparkled and took the toy happily.

“That’s so cute,” Jin Ae said while looking at Jae Hoon and then back at her own daughter as well. Jin Ae went over to Hyun Ae and crouched down.

“Mama?” Hyun Ae reached out and touched her mother’s cheek. Jin Ae laughed lightly and took her daughter’s hand. “My sweet baby,” Jin Ae cooed softly. Suddenly Jin Ae felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and saw Dong Jun with a gentle smile on his lips. His attention was on Hyun Ae. Dong Jun began playing peekaboo with Hyun Ae with one of his hand while the other was on Jin Ae’s shoulder.

Hyun Ae giggles and beamed at her parents. “Papa, mama, I w-wuv joo,” Hyun Ae tried speaking but came out gibberish like but the two couple smiled at her daughter and looked at one another for a second until Dong Jun laughed lightly. Jin Ae laughed as well and felt as if the two had grown closer.

---

Hye Shi pushed the stroller with a sleeping Jae Hoon inside and walked beside Chang Jo. They were walking down the streets of Seoul and heading towards Cafe Rebirth, which was owned by Hye Shi and Jin Ae’s older brothers. They reached the destination and Hye Shi stops outside the cafe.

“So, if you ever have any trouble with Jae Hoon, don’t hesitate to call me” Chang Jo said while Hye Shi raised an eyebrow at the boy and nodded.

“Don’t worry about us. I think you should be more concerned about your lover,” Hye Shi nodding her head over at the girl who was waiting across the street for him.

“My lover...?” Chang Jo softly turned around and saw Min Ah, who was tapping her feet impatiently. As Chang Jo turned around to bid his goodbye, Hye Shi had already disappeared inside with the baby.

Chang Jo blinked and wondered how mysterious Hye Shi was. Chang Jo scratched the back of his neck and walked towards Min Ah.

 

---

Comment, subscribe ♥

Have a nice day, love you all!