Chapter4

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4

 

I smirked as I stood outside the Nam's mansion. Yeah, you read it right, I just said mansion. That nerd, that quiet little nerd is living in a huge mansion. Who would believe that the nerd is actually living in a house bigger than mine? No one would probably believe it but damn, she sure lives here.

Smirking, I rang the bell. A middle age woman, whom I guess is one of the maids, came towards me and greeted me. I told her I'm Soohyun's classmate. She then bowed before asking me to wait for a while. She came back to open the gate as I stepped into the mansion. She opened the door to the house and led me in. She closed the door behind me and left me alone in the house. Looking around the house, I caught a slim figure in the kitchen. I watched the girl, wearing a sports bra and a pair of hot pants, showing her perfect hourglass figure, placed something on the sink before turning around. My eyes widened but not just mine. Her eyes widened too.

"Sehun." I heard her mumbled.

My eyes then started tracing from her smooth neck down to her chest, to her perfectly toned abs, to her long, slim legs. Heck, who knew this nerd is... is so y. I don't even know what to say, it’s just... just... unbelievable. How can such perfect figure be hidden behind those thick jackets? This nerd standing right in front of me, no wait, this rich and y nerd standing right in front of me, is actually Nam Soohyun?!?!?! Omfg this is so unbelievable.

I was still staring at her figure until her hands covered my view. I groaned silently as I looked away.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" She half yelled. "I-I... erm... I-..." Fudge, why am I stuttering?! Gosh. Taking in a deep breath, I said, "What? Too shock to know that I've found out your biggest secret? Heol, who knew you have such rich family background? Not just that, but a very nice figure too." I smirked while looking at her body when I saw her eyes widened. "You! Byuntae!" She yelled as she rushed over to the living room and grabbed a jacket to cover her upper body.

I smirked, staring at her legs. I then saw her biting her lips. She totally wasn't expecting me here, huh?

"H-how did you-"

"I happened to see you walking into this wonderfully huge mansion yesterday after school. I didn't stalk, I happened to see you." I cut her.

"Of all days?"

"Well, I guess I got lucky." I simply shrugged as I walked over to her and smirked at her face. Her eyes widened in shock as she started moving backwards, till she fell onto the sofa.

I leaned over towards her as I placed my hands on the sofa, trapping her under me with a smirk on my face. "Wh-what..." she started stuttering. My eyes traced her figure as I notice that her jacket was left ped. I smirked even bigger and continued tracing her body with my eyes.

"Should we..." I started as I looked at her body while my lips. Looking up at her face, I noticed her big round eyes staring at me, totally shocked. When she saw my eyes traveling all around her body, she quickly brought up her hands to cover her body, brushing against my chest in process. I then chuckled softly before continuing, "start on our project?"

 

"y."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"No one more time and I'll kiss you." I threatened as I stared into her eyes. I saw her closed shut. I smirked while my lips, confirming, "y." I saw her opening to talk but once she saw my eyes glaring at her, she closed it immediately and nodded slowly.

I stood up and walked around, scanning the whole room. "I'm pretty sure a y concept isn't something new to you, thinking that you even have a dance studio in your house. Oh, not just that, but a nice y body too."

"I have a dance studio because I dance since young, okay? There are other reasons too but you don't need to know." She said firmly. "My body got nothing to do with this. And you." She pointed her finger at me. I raised a brow and looked at her. "Don't tell anyone... about... all... th-this..." I chuckled, thinking that I should a little. "About a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter