Chapter 1

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

"Soohyun! Have you seen the results?"

"Nope. Why?"

"You're ranked first," Sumin said casually before adding, "again."

Breaking into a smile, Soohyun said nothing and walked towards the cafeteria. Sumin then caught up with her. "Yah, you wanna go celebrate tonight?" She whispered while wiggling her eyebrows. Soohyun chuckled as she smirked at her friend.

Pulling up her spectacles, she sat down opposite Sumin at their usual table with the food. They started talking about the exams results until they were cut off by girls screaming. Soohyun heaved a sigh.

*Again.*

---

"Sehun-ah, I love you! You're so handsome!"

"Kai!! Date noona please! Noona loves you!"

"Marry me!!"

"You guys are so handsome!"

"You are getting more and more handsome as the days pass by!"

Kai and I walked towards the cafeteria after our dance lesson and we could already hear girls screaming. I rolled my eyes and sighed. It has been such a tiring day today and those girls aren't helping at all. How I wish I could just tape all their mouths, geez.

"Wanna tape their mouths, huh?" I heard Kai whispered into my ear. I chuckled with a smirk on my face. This is Kai. My best friend that could 'read' my mind all the time. Maybe not really read, maybe it’s just that he know me too well but yeah.

"Yah, your crush." Kai nudged me as pointed to the left side of the cafeteria using his head. I looked to the left and found her smiling with her friend. Giving a blank face, I turned to Kai and said, "She's not my crush." He chuckled, "As if I would believe. You stare at her like 24/7?" I scoffed, "I'm just curious okay. There are just so many questions in my mind."

"What kind of questions?" Kai smirked. I glared at him and replied, "Clean questions."

From the corner of my eyes, I could see her smirk. My eyes widened as questions started piling up in my mind. I stared at her in shock until Kai nudged me again. "Not crush, huh?" I rolled my eyes, obviously irritated by his assumption of me crushing on that girl. "Please, I just saw her smirk. And yes, I mean smirk. S-M-I-R-K SMIRK!"

Kai stared at me with his right eyebrow lifted for a few seconds before starting to laugh. "Smirk, hahahaha. Smirk. Hahaha." He laughed, wiping away his 'tears'. "Yeah, a nerd. A nerd smirking. Wow, that's cool bro!" With a pat on my shoulder he walked ahead of me leaving me dumbfounded. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him.

---

Standing in front of the mirror, Soohyun smiled proudly as she ran her hands across the mini dress. "Missed you so damn much." Putting on the high heels, she went out of her house and got onto Sumin's car.

With her eyes closed, she listened to the music blasting outside the car. Sumin parked the car and they both stepped out of the car. Soohyun looked up at the building in front of her. It has been days since she came here as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter