Chapter 3

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3

 

This is driving me crazy!! I stared at him, totally taken aback by this. The number of times I wanted to raise my hand and tell Mr Jung that he's not my partner is like more than 5? Yet I'm always stopped by him. Oh gosh, why me? Why me of all people? Hello? I'm the biggest nerd here. The smartest yet the ugliest nerd. Why would he choose me? I mean look at myself and look at the other girls. Wow, it’s like heaven and hell man. I'm definitely hell. Other girls were wearing something revealing and y and here I am wearing erm, sweater? Why would he choose me?

My thoughts were interrupted when Sehun suddenly nudged my arm.

"Y-yea?"

"Can we go to your house for the project? I-"

"What?!" I exclaimed a little too loud, I looked around me and saw that all eyes were on me. I bowed a little and muttered a sorry before turning back to Sehun.

"Why is your reaction so big? What, are you secretly rich?" My eyes widened when I saw him smirk.

"H-how- no! I-I'm not!" I mentally slapped myself for almost slipping out the truth. "How what? Oh, are you really rich?" God damn it, I swear I hate this guy! Why must he have such good ears? Gosh, what to do? Omg, someone help ple-

"I'm just kidding. Okay. Send me your address by tonight. I'll see you tomorrow at 12noon." He said as he took out his phone and unlocked it before grabbing my hand and placing his phone on it. I stared at him, shocked by the sudden contact until he snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly type in my number and placed it on the floor. From the corner of my eyes I saw him saving my number before dialling it.

"That's my number." He said before putting his phone back into my phone. I blinked at him several times before he spoke again, "I don't usually give girls my number so be glad that I just gave you mine. Be glad that I choose you too."

I saw him gulped and looked away, slightly embarrassed. I stared at him before chuckling softly.

---

Okay, woah, woah, woah. What on Earth did I just say? Did I just say that? Omg, someone please tell me I didn't. She'd probably think I'm weird. Omg I'm actually a very cool-

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft chuckle. I felt my stiff body soften a little as I stare at her. Did she just... just laughed because... of me?

"I'm funny, huh?"

"N-no! I-I just... I'm sorry. I don't think you can... come to my house."

I stared at her, confused. "Why not?"

"My... m-my house is too small! The-there isn't much space for us to dance."

"Who do you have in your house?"

"Erm, my parents-"

"If your parents can fit in the house why can't I? Will they be there? Now, come on, I already said you can't go to my house, right? We'll just go to your house okay? Besides, would you want people to be banging on the door when we're doing the project?"

"Banging on the door? Oh- you're a gangster."

Wow, she's pretty well, no offence, dumb. Why would people be banging on the door when I'm living in a mansi-

"But wait, aren't you living in a mansion?"

... she's pretty smart.

"My parents will keep banging on the door asking this and that, okay? You wouldn't want that right?" I rolled my eyes trying to let her think that I'm annoyed at her. I knew I succeeded when she said, "Oh... yeah, fine."

Silence took over as I started to realize how much I'd spoken today. I stared at her slowing realizing that I should not give in easily.

"What should I do now?" I heard her mumbling to herself.

"Do what?" I caught myself asking while looking at her with the usual boring eyes of mine.

"Huh? Uh, n-nothing."

---

"I'm home, Mum and Dad!" I shouted as I took off my shoes and let the maids bring my stuffs upstairs. I followed the wonderful smell of cookies and was greeted by my mum with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter