Chapter 2

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

 

I walked into the class together with Kai today and girls were already screaming. There was dance lesson today so we decided to come. Well, dancing is the only thing we're interested in anyway. The rest of the subjects are just- burden.

We went to our seats and excused ourselves from the girls. "Did you sleep well?" I asked Kai who was busy yawning. He shook his head and replied, "No. I couldn't stop thinking about her." I chuckled, "Soohyun?"

Just then, I heard someone choking on the water I turned towards that direction and found Soohyun, the nerd, choking on her water. I stared at her for a moment. Did she think that I was referring to her?

"Did she just think that we were referring to her?" I heard Kai laughed. I just shrugged my shoulders and shook my head, not amused at all. "Geez, she so far away from my Soohyun." He rolled his eyes. I looked towards her and my eyes widened again. The right corner of her lips just twitched upwards. Having the best view of her from where I am sitting, I could somehow confirm that she just smirked, she really, really, really just freaking smirked.

"Yah, are you even listenin- oh, you're staring at your crush again huh?" I turned and saw Kai wiggling his eyebrows at me. I turned my attention back to Soohyun and continued staring at her. "I swear I just saw her smirk." I whispered with my eyes still on her. I heard Kai laughed, "god, Sehun, this is the second time this week you're seeing her smirk. You should get an eye check-up soon, huh? Gosh, why would someone like her smirk? Is it even possible? Oh please, she probably doesn’t even know what is smirk let alone how to smirk." He paused for a moment before continuing, "Oh, she probably does, seeing how she is always bullied by people with that smirk on their faces."

"Yeah and you're one of them, aren't you?" I turned my attention to him. "Oh gosh, why me?! Of all people why do you have to say it's me? Yah, Oh Sehun, are you protecting her?! God, I'm your friend here. Why are you protecting someone who doesn't even talk? I mean, she's born with a mouth right, and then she should just use it and talk! How many people out there are so unfortunate that they couldn't even speak if they want to? Oh gosh."

"She's just-"

"Oh, you're protecting her. Protecting her. Protecting-"

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Protecting her. Protec-" Kai kept chanting until he was finally cut of by our homeroom teacher who came into the class. I glared him as he stuck his tongue out playfully at me. I chuckled softly before rolling my eyes.

---

I walked in the class and as usual no one was there. Settling down at my seat, I texted Sumin hoping she didn't get a bad hangover. As I put down my phone, dejected that she didn't reply me, I checked my timetable. First period dance. I let out a sigh. The class will be filled with screams again thanks to those two burdens. But my face was instantly lit up by my triumph smirk as my mind flashed Kai's dumbfound face.

How great it was to trick him! That feeling of sweet revenge. Suddenly my heart flutter as my thoughts turned to L. "Urgh! What am I thinking?!" I shouted out as I hit my own head. L is just a friend, nothing more.

Wanting to distract myself, I took out my Maths notes and started revising. As my classmates filled the class, I still see no sight of Sumin. I sighed. Just then, I heard the screams of girls and swore to myself if I could murder them, I would without hesitation.

"Did you sleep well?" I heard Sehun ask Kai. "No. I couldn't stop thinking about her." Came the reply.

Couldn't stop thinking about her? Who the heck are they talking about? My questions were answered when I heard him saying, "Soohyun." I literally choke on my own saliva hearing that but soon recovered myself as I didn't want them to think too far about anything.

"Did she just think that we were referring to her?" I heard Kai laughed. "Geez, she so far away from my Soohyun." He added making me scoff mentally. I smirked as I took out my book and started reading, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter