Sweet revenge

Kaistal Drabbles.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The annual seoul music awards ceremony had wrapped up and the exo members were gathered in the lobby preparing to head to a restaurant to eat and celebrate their win.

"Let's go I'm starving." Suho called out counting every single member.

Kyungsoo and Luhan linked arms as they walked towards their van along with the rest of the members, outside the building was fx members who were waiting for the boys patiently as they had planned to all go together.

Kai was the last one to come out of the arena and he spotted krystal on her phone leaning against the van, she was still wearing her stage outfit, black leather jacket, red tight fitted jeans and a crop top which showed off her toned and defined midriff.

"Jongin ah hop in." Chanyeol called out opening the van door

He nodded and proceeded to walk to the van when soojung hopped in the van next to theirs with her fellow members.

They arrived at the restaurant and sat at their table eager to order and eat, Soojung sat next to Suho and amber opposite Jongin who shyly smiled

"Congrats on your win guys, you really deserved it." Victoria spoke raising her glass of wine.

Everybody raised their glasses and cheered in response, they ordered their food and ate to their hearts content.

After dinner dessert was served, ice cream sundae, cheesecake, Pavlova, fruits, trifle, donuts, everything g sweet and sugary.

Krystal looked at Jongin who was laughing and joking around with xiumin, she smirked and carefully brushed her foot against his leg, Kai felt the slight touch and looked at krystal who just kept a straight face.

"Something wrong?" She que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter