Moonlight

Kaistal Drabbles.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the annual sm town party and all the artists were celebrating the success they had achieved as a company.

Jongin was bored, he never really liked parties he was the type to stay at home and read books or chill with his lovable dogs, but it was compulsory that everyone attended unless they had other important schedules.

He scanned the function event and spotted his seniors talking, eating and socializing, Sehun was nagging at him to go to the photo booth but he just wasn't in the mood so he pushed him in Tao's direction and he went with him, everyone was dressed in their best formal clothes looking like classy celebrities. 

He sighed and downed a glass of juice, glancing over he saw f(x) seniors but he didn't see soojung who was the only one he could care seeing,  she was nowhere to be seen.

"Jongin ah smile would you?" Taemin chimed poking his head 

"This is boring." He retorted

"And you're being anti-social." Taemin raised an eyebrow at his best friend, who was scanning the room consciously for her.

"Your point being?" Jongin rolled his eyes

"If you're looking for Soojungie she's not here." The male chuckled sipping on his wine - Jongin sat up and narrowed his eyes at taemin.

"I'm not looking for her." 

Taemin shook his head "You were always the worst liar."

Moonlight by exo came on and the function rooms lights dimmed down, Taemin excused himself as he went to greet one of shinees old managers.

Kai leaned against the wall doing the choreography, his body just automatically responded to the music, he shuffled his feet and moved his body in rhythm with the beat of the song. Lay who was standing beside Jongin was dancing along to the song and they stood subtly grooving to the slow love song, he looked over to the crowd of sm artists and staff and spotted a beautiful girl wearing a backless long sleeved black short dress with black stilettos, she turned around and her long black hair fell perfectly on her shoulders.

In the gap between a deepening day you come slowly

The darkness skims by and wakes me up

And across the open window receding way.

Her lips were stained with a red shade of lipstick that hypnotised him and sent a tingly feeling down the back of his neck, her porcelain skin shined perfectly and radiated under the dimmed lights - he almost stopped breathing as he set his eyes on her legs, the pair of heels she was wearing made her toned legs look like they would go on for days.

Have you, you, you lost your way again

The night air is still cold, get up

So, baby, hold on I'm worried of leaving you alone

I leave the road and follow behind you.

Her dress hugged her curves in all the right places and it was the type of dress that would turn heads, the backless design of the dress showed the right amount of skin, in the most classy and elegant way which was what impressed Jongin the most - her eyes were big brown orbs that were emphasised with smoky eye make up - her smile was contagious as she laughed and talked with those around her - she took his breath away and his senses were awakened, his skin was filled with goosebumps - she was there a few meters away from him talking with her older sister and Jonghyun hyung.

You shower in the pouring moonlight

I haven't seen that entrancing expression before

I look at you who's stopped like a picture and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter