chapter 4

BELOVED ASSISTANT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once byunghun stepped into the devil’s room, a bunch of papers was thrown directly toward him.

"You're late”

Byunghun heart thumps nervously. He heard those intense words which were silently spoken with a deep voice vibrated in his ears with strong rage right after he closed the door. He eyed the man in front of him, kim myungsoo who was standing before his table, his hands in his pocket staring like a murder at him.

“pick up all papers in 10 seconds” he said, counting the numbers. “1…2…3….4…5………”

By hearing the command, byunghun immediately act. Although he badly wanna protest the impossible work, he still can’t do, as long as the devil was called as his boss.

“8…9……….stop” myungsoo complete his counting while byunghun stop as he asked for.

“good” myungsoo smirk, smiling evilly “place it here, 20 seconds put in proper order” he begin the counting again and byunghun immediately act.

There were 135 pages wholly and everything was messed up when he picked those earlier.

“7….8…9………”

in spite of the dimness caused by the heavy curtains of the room, Byunghun could clearly distinguish the sharp intense glare coming from his boss. It felt as he almost could see myungsoo’s exasperated aura surrounding his body which slowly diffused at the expense of his room.

“14…15…16……….” Byunghun felt his breathing was slowly getting screwed up. he’s sweating a lot and his heart pounding like crazy.

“twenty…u failed !” myungsoo ended the count by slapping byunghun on the face.

Brushing his face that was already turning red because of the slapped, byunghun decide to opened his mouth before another string of guts snap completely in him. “f-forgive me master” he said barely confident for the upcoming action.

Myungsoo shifted his gaze down to the table then brought the same eyes back to the small assistant of his again, but he doesn’t speak a word.

Byunghun wished that someone would scream to kill the unbearable silence. He was too nervous at the same time feeling so scared when the eyes of evil keep still on him.

In order to break the awkward quietness, byunghun finally spoke “um..u..haven’t given my schedule of task yet, master”

He felt the eyes burning, tense him. “as far as I’m concerned, u were supposed to work for me right?”

“y..yes master”

“then, u should only take my orders instead of teaching me of what I should do, right?” it was as if myungsoo was mocking to make byunghun feel’s stupid and regret on what he just asked earlier.

“y-yes master”

“and??”

“huh??”

“yes and?”

“umm..i’m sorry for asking too much?”

“for your stupidness, dumbhead, bull mouth, rubbish words and an unfortunate mother who labored u”

Byunghun felt his soul trying to leave him once heared those harsh words. He absolutely not prepared for the insults, especially about his mother and he was completely mad. His head feels like going to explode in any second.

“u…better watch out ur mouth kim myungsoo!”

“what? What did u just called me?”

Byunghun balled a fist. He felt like wanna thrown a hardest punch toward myungsoo’s face.

“KIM MYUNGSOO!!!”

As he spoke those words, myungsoo’s jaws tightened and byunghun prepared himself for the nest assault. He likes don’t care about it at all.

“lee byunghun..” myungsoo smirk “how dare”

Yet byunghun does not know what to expect since myungsoo only pulled his hand out from his pocket and extended it to open his drawer. Funny…strange... He did not rush toward the assistant but there was something deadly will be coming out from the drawer for sure.

Byunghun remained alert on the thing there will be came up next, at the same time throwing a pair of dead shot toward the man in front him.

“what…??”

But things gone worst when myungsoo slowly pulled out a gun as it was poited at him.

The smaller man gapped in terror. His insides were panicking. His body broke with cold sweat. He was again scared, wishing to run but he couldn’t do so. He’s still burning. He’s still mad about the devil’s mock of his mother.

He stood still. From the close distance, he could already see the mouth of the gun directly pointed toward his head.

Shaking, but he stepped forward. “pull it”

“acting brave huh?” myungsoo evilly laughing.

“u can kill me. just shoot, but don’t ever insult my mother!!” byunghun yelled as the mouth of gun has meet his skin.

Myungsoo stare on those eyes of his assistant. Those flaming eyes have something deep meaning to be delivered. But he don’t know what will it be. It was lots of emotions. Sadness, pain, hurt, angry, too many emotions mix together in those eyes…

“JUST PULL IT AND KILL ME ALREADY!!!” myungsoo was snapped from his thought when he felt a harsh touch on the gun he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter