chapter 2

BELOVED ASSISTANT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“father what is this?” myungsoo shoved hyeosu a seemingly confidential envelope in his hand.

“I see jonghyun has sent u the contract”

“so…u still want to hire that guy?”

His father smile before continued “it is best that I entrust him to u” before he could listened further, myungsoo rose from his current position and conveyed a different topic instead “how’s mother?”

Hyeosu fell silent at the sudden query. He bit his lower lips as he tried to hide the soreness in his heart. He eyed on his curious son and gives him an assuring smile. he don’t know how he got this, he not usually love to smile but recently, it became a habit for him to keep his smile and only one person he was sure who loves to smile…perhaps he learnt this from byunghun  

“she is getting better”

“really??”

Seeing a bright smile painted on his son’s face, hyeosu shifted the conversation on a buoyant side “son..”

“yes father?”

“I’m planning to transfer ur mother in US. that way I could keep an eye on her recovery while working” hyeosu notified him.

“is that so?”

Hyeosu nodded “we’ll be leaving tomorrow night. try to find a time to visit her today alright?”

“that soon?”

“sorry son but u know I got an important meeting to attend and ur mother transfer matters need to be handle too”

“Alright” feeling so heavy in his heart, myungsoo however had no other choice rather than complying to his father’s request.

“while we’re gone, take in charge of the whole things here. I believe u can give ur best son” hyeosu gave myungsoo a pat on the shoulders as the rare smile still did not vanish from his lip. hyeosu then make his way out of the room before he turn toward his son, giving him a reminder “and take a good care of ur soon to be assistant also. Remember he is precious a lot to ur mother” with that hyeosu walked out of the room.

Myungsoo greeted his teeth. DAMN IT!!

What a SOB!!! there’s no way for him to take care of the brat who put his mother in such a dangerous condition. Just because his mother save him does not mean that the brat should be given a special attention. There’s no way he was a precious for him. he doesn’t understand why his father had that shameless attitude. Was his father were losing his mind or what? Or maybe the brat had seduced him with something that make his father praised him a lot. and mostly the fact that the annoying bastard will be working for him provoked his exasperation further. Definitely he could not swallow seeing that disgusting face for long.

Myungsoo went to sit back on his chair and took a deep breath. he was hesitated but he finally decide to look over the envelope that jonghyun had delivered to him.

He first saw a picture of a boy, blonded hair smiling innocently. He almost spit on the innocent picture of a person who called as the shameless bastard. he wish to tore the contract to pieces when he saw the label said; resume of Lee Byunghun

 

FILTHY SON OF !!

++++++++

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter