chapter 3

BELOVED ASSISTANT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo slammed the paper on his desk then he grabbed the phone which currently ringing.

“WHAT?!”

“wooo calm down myung darl…why so mad???”

 “what do u want lee chanhee?”

Like him, lee chanhee also a son of a powerful and respected family. They’ve met as an elementary student and only God knows how they get along with each other. Being friends for a long time somehow made them learn how each other conceited brain worked.

“ouw it’s been a while since I heard from u myung darl. I heard u’ve got a new assistant and he’s a cute one this time, isn’t it?” myungsoo then heard chanhee snickered on the other line.

That sneaky bastard…

Myungsoo then decided to pour his frustration to the other man. “I can’t believe my father just asked me to take care of that brat!!”

“oufff that’s fuc**** unfair…but I think it’s worth since he’s very cute ne” chanhee mocked him with a sarcastic laugh.

“shut up!! I don’t care about he’s fuc*** look or what!! I just HATE HIM!! I even can’t believe my mother saved his life”

“I heard about it myung-darl” chanhee said “hmm…I guess that’s why u were told to look after him right? GOSH!!! Don’t tell me that u’ll do-“

“HELL, NO U IDIOT!!! Don’t u ever dare think about it!!!” myungsoo hissed

Chanhee laugh sarcastically “HAHA..u’re really a devil myung-darl” chanhee mocked further

Myungsoo automatically raised an eyebrow “look who’s talking”

++++++

 

The images of pitiable figure of his beloved mother kept flashing in myungsoo’s mind. Right after leaving the hospital, depression struck him. he kept staring out of the window, gazing blankly at the buildings in the middle of the night.

He was so tired that he couldn’t wait to reach his mansion so soon. He needed a sleep, a long and very deep sleep.

“what the..?!” myungsoo turned automatically annoyed when he saw a figure of a person he used to assumed as hated the most pouring a hot chocolate on his favorite cup.

Byunghun, after hearing the familiar voice, turned around and saw no one but myungsoo. “welcome home, master” he bowed as his lip curling an usual smile of his.

Myungsoo’s blood boiled once listened to byunghun’s voice. How can he smile like that when my mother is actually fighting her life over because of him!!!!

“I’ve prepared hot chocolate for u. maid told me that u love to drink it during night” byunghun explained, sounded innocently.

The taller man responded with a furious glare that made byunghun almost popped backward. Next, all he knew that myungsoo rush toward his way as he felt tensed, thought of something that he might done wrong.

In a flash, byunghun felt a slapped throws directly onto his face. Byunghun slumped down to the floor, his hand cupping his already reddish cheek.

“have I told u to come here and prepare a poison for me?” myungsoo said, throwing the cup away as it break, scatters on floor.  He then grabbed byunghun by his collar as if the boy was a dog and shook his body violently

Byunghun kept as steady as he could while desperately trying to release himself from the taller man’s extremely tight grip. He punched, kicked and even pinched while byunghun dug his nails onto myungsoo, pleading him to let him go. However, myungsoo would only shake him violently to stop his struggling body. His hand reach upward, grabbing the boy’s neck, trying to suffocates him.

“please…m-aste-r, st..op” byunghun keep pleading. He was almost losing his breath. “S..T..OP!! ARGHHH!!!”

But it looks like myungsoo was enjoying watching the scene of byunghun’s suffer, begging and crying for release. He was getting pleased at the expression of byunghun’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter