chapter 1

BELOVED ASSISTANT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim myungsoo had everything that normal men could ever wish for; he even had everything that no one can afford to have. Power, money, respect, very nice and caring parents, everything…he had everything by just a single click of fingers.

“myungsoo…”

“no mother no…I’ve told u I don’t need them. I can work by my own!! I don’t need any fuc**** assistant!! They are all useless”

“but….he just accepted last week sweetheart. U can’t just fire him without him doing anything wrong”

“he did…he is annoying”

“but he’s good for me”

“he is working for me, I know well whether he is good or not and as a result, he has not even met half of my expectation and he deserve to be kicking out”

A pregnant silence covers their moment

“myungsoo”

“hmm”

“why do u always torture ur assistant honey? I’ve told u before did i…past is past, just forget about it and start a new life”

“there’s nothing to do with my past mother. beside, torture is not a right word. I’m just testing them”

kim minjung shook her head. She knows her son very well. myungsoo have numerous assistant before and each of them had suffered a lot under all his terrible so-called *test*

“whatever u say myungsoo, I will still find another assistant for u”

“motherrrr”

“u know u can’t do everything by ur own. U still need an assistant to help u. look at u son…bearing all the work alone…it’s unhealthy u know. yourself is my priority.”

Knowing that his mother will make such a long speech, myungsoo got no option except agreeing his mother demand. He was agreed at the same time he was thinking of throwing the next brat anytime he wanted without his mother knowing.  

Finished with the lectured he got from his mother, myungsoo went straight toward his room.

“why are u here?!!!” myungsoo stared at the maid who currently startled by his sudden appearance in the room.

“MM-Master Kim..i-I was just a-asked t-to fixed ur t-things s-since-“

“OUT!!!!”

“y-yes” the maid bowed and immediately leaving the room, trying as hard she can to avoid meeting eyes with the fierce men.

++++++++++++

 

“stop the car”

Kim hyeosu turned toward his wife side. “what happened?”

“I forgot to buy myungsoo’s favourite muffin”

As the car stop, minjung get off from the car, glancing not far from her right side where a cake store was placed. She told her husband to wait for her in a minute as she went to get her son’s favourite muffin. Walking almost closed to the store, she stop deadly on her tracks when a small blonde hair boy was kicking out from the store. She was too surprised and startled to see the boy to be hardly beaten in public.

Not daring to watch more blood appeared out of the boy face, minjung went closer to the men, stood up for the boy.

“stop!! ur hurting him enough”

“get away ..this brat need some lesson!!!”

“that’s enough!! Don’t u see how much blood u have gotten on him…no matter what mistakes he does, he is still a kid. He did not deserve to get this kind of punishment”

“SHUT UP!!! I SAID GET OUT OF MY WAY U STUPID !!!!” the men tried to hurt minjung instead cause of her stubbornness to not getting away from protecting the boy. However, before a slapped get to touch her smooth skin, a pair of arms wrapped around her, making herself fell as her back against the cold ground with the small boy leaning on top of her.

“don’t hurt her…don’t hurt her…” she heard the melodious voice mumbles

The boy's face was closed to her. She examined him. He was so fair and cute, yet so pale. His eyes shut tightly, gritting his teeth as he was bearing with some kind of terrible pain. Being curious, she peeked on behind the boy. he was beaten continuously without mercy and this time that crazy men hit his back  with a seem so hard stick.

“STOP!!” she said quietly “STOP…PLEASE STOP!!!” tears unconsciously fell through her cheeks. This boy was actually protecting her..but he…

“I hate seeing ur face…JUST GO TO HELL, U USELESS SON OF !!!”

“what’s taking her so long??” hyeosu, afraid that his wife might be in some trouble, stepping out of the car and went searching for her.

Minjung became terrified once more when she saw the men lifted his stick higher. This time he is aiming on the head and she noticed it.

“NO!!!” she glanced on the boy above her, he is barely conscious. He m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter