A Normal Life

Girl On Fire

"Jihyun-ah, I want to tell you a story," Miyoung called for her daughter.

"What is it?" Jihyun ran towards her mother and sat down.

"I think you're old enough to know this, darling," Miyoung sat down on the couch as the storytelling time began.

 


 

Miyoung lived a normal life with a normal routine every day. Sometimes, surprises jumped out, but that was just fun addition to the simple but interesting life she had. Her whole family was happy with it, and nobody ever complained. Just when she thought her life was going to stay like this, 12 boys changed her life forever....

 

It was a peaceful night, but loud banging noises on the door could be heard. The whole family was awakened by the sound of it as they locked themselves in a room whilst her dad ran to the door and slowly opened it. They heard a loud shout as a stampede of people came in. Miyoung had called the police and secretly whispered to them. Within a minute, the police were already at her house. They heard a man yell "Run!" as sirens sounded. A policeman somehow managed to get into the room they were locked in, and told them the worst news.

 

"Mrs and Miss Park," he said solomnly. "I'm afraid that Mr Park has been killed by the 12-boy gang." Miyoung and her mother began to cry. Miyoung was more scared than before now - with her father gone, who would protect her and her mother? 

"Also, I would like to give you some advice," the policeman said. "These boys named themselves EXO. They are quite skilled at killing and chasing and espcaping, because we've had many of these cases and at least 10 policemen were killed by them, and we've tried to catch them but all attempts failed."

"So what are we going to do?" Miyoung's mother asked weakly.

"You must be careful. If you have to, you'll have to move away from this house. Call us whenever you see them," the policeman explained in a serious tone. "And as for the young lady, she must be taken to school by car. Try stick together and stay in places with lots of people. Here's a picture of them for reference."

"Thank you," Miyoung and her mother sobbed.

 

The boys visited the next night. They banged on the doors loudly as the two woke up together. Miyoung's eyes widened as more banging was heard.

"Quick, call the police and out the back door," Miyoung's mother whispered. So Miyoung called the police as the two sneaked out the back door. There were six boys already waiting outside. Miyoung's eyes widened as the two turned around and ran back into the house, boys chasing behind them. One of them was so close to grabbing Miyoung when sirens hooted outside. The boys halted, and sprinted outside. Miyoung and her mother panted.

"Mother, we need to get out of here," Miyoung stated.

 

The next day, they left for the countryside. Having said goodbye to everyone they needed to, they left in the afternoon, leaving their house deserted. Miyoung's mother held Miyoung in her arms and sighed.

"We'll be safe now, darling," Mrs Park said softly.

"Yes mother, we will," Miyoung smiled as she replied.

 

That night, in the little hotel, the two slept peacefully. No boys banged on the door, no stampede was heard.

 

Indeed it was peaceful - the boys had followed them since they left and had climbed in through the window and took them out and away into their dorm.

"What are we going to do with these 2 people?" D.O., more commonly known as Do Kyungsoo, asked.

"Kill them! Simple as that," Chanyeol shrugged.

"No!" EXO-M, the sub-group exclaimed. EXO-M and EXO-K were two sub-groups from EXO. They made up their names so they could work separately.

"It's better to make them suffer," Chen, more commonly known and Kim Jongdae, suggested.

"That's too mean! Just kill them right away!" Baekhyun exclaimed. They stared as Miyoung opened her eyes and jumped when she screamed.

"Hush, child," Kai, more commonly known as Kim Jongin, knelt down beside her and said mockingly. Miyoung tried to push him away, but the others pointed different weapons at her, making her stop. Her mother had also woken up, but fainted at the sight.

"So are we going to kill them or not?" Kris asked.

"Nah," Luhan shook his head. "I think we should sleep."

"Good idea," Suho, more commonly known as Joonmyeon the leader, nodded and they all left. Miyoung felt tears falling down her face as they walked away and turned the lights off. She thought she and her mother were going to be safe, but obviously not. She tried getting her phone but it was nowhere to be found - the same went for her mum's phone.

"Damn this," she cursed as she fell back and fell asleep.

 


 

OMG THIS TURNED OUT SO BAD but don't worry it'll get better!

I'm so sorry for the slow update because as I said, I have a piano exam on the 31st so I gotta practise!

AND I FOUND OUT THAT CART COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY. In case u didn't know, cart is the movie that Kyungsoo's in so yeah. So I'm kinda spazzing.

I was so determined to finish this chappie today - AND I DID IT! :D <3 ya all subscribers this is ur present after all :) still getting/making a poster