Two

How To Be a Heartbreaker

 

We'll get him falling for a stranger
A player, singing I lo-lo-love you
At least I think I do

 

Nowadays- exactly, since the bet's beginning-, Taemin couldn't keep thinking about Minho. Somehow these thought stick into his head and wouldn't leave him alone. It made him- of course just a tiny bit- sad, that he is going to break his heart. He sat with these thoughts on Minho's bed as he watched the other study.

He watched Minho's perfect features, his big eyes, straight nose and beautiful lips. And there was that little scar he got when he was little. If he thought about it, the boy was type- more than his type, he was a living god but he didn't like confess it to Minho- and had a great personality. Why couldn't he just fall in love with this boy?

His train of thoughts got cut off by the other's movements. He saw everything in slow motion; the way Minho turned to him and his serious gaze turned into a loving and playful one as he looked at him and his lips turned up a little. He liked the way he formed words. Wait.

, he was talking to him.

"Hey, Taemin!" Minho called out for him again, and this time with success as the boy's eyes looked into his eyes instead of his lips. What's wrong with Taemin these days? "Can you stop staring at me for a little. I need to study and I can't concentrate if you're watching me." he said it with a shy smile. Taemin gulped one- why was he nervous suddenly?-  and forced on a cold mask.

"I'm bored. If you won't entertain me, I'm going home." he said it with a pretended scoff. It was pretended because he would has been entertained by watching Minho and this scared him very much, so he decided to be selfish. Minho panicked, he had to study to an exam but he wanted to be with Taemin. Maybe he can study after his boyfriend goes home.

"What about watching a movie? You can choose film." Minho said, a little proud of himself to have an extra, normal date plan for situations like this. Also, he knew that Taemin was kind of impressed of his DVD collection.

"Okay." he lightly smiled, Minho always wants to be with him. "But I'm hungry."

Minho wanted to laugh because of the childishness of the other's. Those pouty lips, gosh. But he liked the fact better, that his boyfriend hadn't have the slightest clue how cute was he.

"Sandwich and soda are okay?" Minho asked as he walked out of the room. He knew what will the answer because really, he knew every of Taemin's little things. The boy is dying for his sandwiches- he said it's like eating fairy dust. He could imagine Taemin being alone so he could let his super adorable self out as the other yelled.

"More than okay!"

 

It was a perfect night, like this. Calm and heart-warming as they watched that- according to Minho, horrible- movie chosen by Taemin and ate their sandwiches made with extra care. There weren't much dates like this in their relationship, usually they went somewhere around with a lot of people. But Minho decided that he liked this so much better than the other date. (It didn't mean that he didn't like those, too.)

The only thing that disturbed him was how far Taemin was sitting from him. He sat cross-legged with a blanket around him, too far from Minho to put his arms around his shoulders comfortably. So he decided to snuggled closer to him, and the other boy reflexively leant his head down on the other's shoulder.

Suddenly, everything was just pure perfect.

"I love you." he had to ruin everything about the perfect date. Good job, Minho, good job, he thought. It was clear that his boyfriend wasn't ready to hearing this sentence in the near future. Hell, he wasn't ready too, it just slipped out.

His panic slowly died down and he smiled sadly at Taemin as the boy was looked so uncomfortable. He knew it was a deadlock. Either Taemin is going to break up with him, or say it back. But he knew, he damn knew that he won't hear those words from the boy now. The black haired boy looked up at him and whispered.

"I love you too."

Well, it wasn't something he waited.

 

 

"You did what?!" Jonghyun and Key asked- yelled-  in union. "You had literally the perfect time to break up with him. It would be easy, you loser, saying that you aren't ready to have a serious relationship, yet!" Kibum explained a little too harshly and loudly.

"You didn't see him! You heartless brats!" his words still rang in his ears. He didn't know why he told those words back, they just came out. What quite surprised him was that he didn't feel it like he told a lie. Of course, it wasn't the completely truth too. He began to hit his head to the table. "Why did I agree for this bet? I'm so stupid."

"Stop this! People are watching." Jonghyun said as he looked around- and well, everyone near watched them because they were a rather comical sight as they yelled at each other and one hit his head to the table, funny. Then he turned back to Taemin and madly whispered. "We didn't tell you to do this."

"But he looked like he was about to cry." and now it was Taemin's turn to look like he was about to cry.

"Since when did you start caring about other's feelings?" Kibum asked. He wasn't sure if he was right when he studied Taemin's face for lying about Minho is not being an important person to him. Did his power to easily see through people betrayed him? Maybe the bet was really a wrong idea but he won't ever say it out. He was too proud for it.

"I don't know. I didn't have anybody who loved me this much." as he realized that it offended his best friends, he corrected himself. "Expect you, guys."

"It's sweet." they said again in union- twin souls, really- and they pinched Taemin's cheeks. Anything could happen and all of them could change, also Taemin could force himself into this bad boy image; he always be their little brother who used to look at them with so much adore. Good times. "But still, you have to do something."

"Yes, I know."

"Just remember. Don't get attached to him very much." this was the only thing they was scared about. Minho was the type that Taemin would look up. They didn't want to hurt their friend. And the Choi guy too, maybe just a little. "Oh, and stop giving him too much hope, okay?"