Eyes Whisper...

I Love Only you....

JunHyung : Why you don’t tell me that you always watching me practice??

KimYo : Why I should tell you ??

JunHyung : I don’t know. I really don’t know .

 

JunHyung and KimYo started to silent....

The silentness making both of them stop talking but their hearts whispering through the eyes.......

 

KimYo : Aigoo~you look so different . Are you okay ??

JunHyung : I’m okay .

KimYo : If you were going to be like this, why did you love me in the first place?? Or .... Did you really love me??

JunHyung : I really love you . I need to stop you but this words don’t go out and you are already moving far apart .What can I do ??

KimYo : Without me , you’ll be okay , right ??

JunHyung : I never wanted to admit it . I never thought we would end like this . They said I should just leave it to be but I’m not too sure myself .

KimYo : I know..... My breath starts to suffocate me . Both of my eyes wanted to see you , your face is still clearly seen in my heart but I need to let you go . i can't hold you anymore...

JunHyung : If only time would allow me to go back to the past , I won’t let go both of your hands . I won’t let you go ...

Time flew so fast till they even didn’t realised that it’s getting late . Its time to go...